Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Old July 14th, 2018 (1:35 PM). Edited August 8th, 2018 by Eorria.

Click Here To Play Now!

Welcome PokeCommunity! My name is Eorria, and I am one of the developers of Pokemon Neo Thunder, a great Pokemon MMORPG that can be played right on your browser. Over the past 4 years, our team has been working on perfecting the game, along with its user experience, which it has done quite well. We have developed close bonds with our users, which means that we develop the game based on their desires. This game is free to play, and will stay that way. There is no Pay2Win feature in our game, which is why live battles (similar to Pokemon Showdown) are a very even playing field. Because of the massive amount of content and features, players can spend hours upon hours playing our game, and not get bored of it. Here are some features that we have to offer in our game:

Intense PvE and PvP battles

Tons of quests and Events to complete with new quests releasing all the time

Challenge You and Your Team In Freshers Game Mode

Catching and fighting wild Pokemon across the region

Trading Pokemon with other players

Collect hundreds of Pokemon in your personal box

Visit the Pokecenter to heal your team, view the daily swarm and location, and see the top 3 players for yesterdays freshers competition

And Many More Features!

I hope you will try out our game, we have put a lot of time and effort into this, it is our dream to build a community of Pokemon fans that can play a fun and entertaining game together. If you have any questions, please post them below :)
    Old August 25th, 2018 (9:19 AM).

By far the best pokemon related browser game there is ! Amazing game, not for only killing some time, but also for making new friends. Very kind staff and players. If you like playing pokemon games i would prefer pokemon neo thunder ! When you're in you will see it is programmed very nice and user friendly !
      Hope to see you soon !

Quick Reply