• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Yu-Gi-Oh club.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
There's a new banlist incoming! Oh no! I forgot about that... Good thing I only play for fun with my friends. Won't really affect me at all.

so, to make it official:
What LilJz said.

Years
I don't really see any new cards coming to forbidden... we might get Pot of Greed as limited...
Maybe Card Destruction becomes forbidden again... hard to say...

There is no reason for PoG to come back, as it is a stupidly easy +1.
Card destruction should go, because that card is just so unfair.

I think Wind-Up Magician should go to 1, as free Shock Lock and plussing out of nothing is stupidly stupid.​

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I hope Inzektors gets hit bad with the banlist -.-

And Card Destruction being banned? I'm 50/50 for it.
Since I run a really good deck out deck, it would hurt my deck to not have Card Destruction anymore. But most decks that I play against also relies on cards being discarded =/

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I hope Inzektors gets hit bad with the banlist -.-

And Card Destruction being banned? I'm 50/50 for it.
Since I run a really good deck out deck, it would hurt my deck to not have Card Destruction anymore. But most decks that I play against also relies on cards being discarded =/

Oh god. Whenever I see Inzektors I know for sure I am going to lose. I just..can't deal with them at all!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Indeed, whether the deck is complete or not. I really hate going against Inzektors. They really make me frustrated during tournaments >.<"

Back