• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
*bows*

I got the 12th and final shiny Misdreavus on the way to GameStop then went into a patch I didn't see.

No problem.

8 of the 12 shiny Misdreavus I have are Timid nature.

9 of those are MALE. XD Awesome!

The other natures are:
Lonely (first one I got a week or two ago)
Brave
Naive (sweet)
Serious

And one of the Tmid ones is alert to sounds. Another is "capable of taking hits"....

I have a feeling I have a great selection.

I also got 3 Deoxys. And some hard to find games, including the GCN version of Zelda Ocarina of Time! Whoa! and Pikmin 2 (they had the first but I've heard most people prefer 2) and my Mom wanted me to get NASCAR 2003. :P Also got 4 Swords and a PSP game.

... Well, I didn't want to just walk right in and out. I'm one of their best customers as well.
I saved a whopping $11! Woo hoo! :P

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
congrats DDD any with good ivs?

well im going be getting alot more shinies because guess what... i earn $30 on mowing the law and im currently decided what gba game i should get. either that or early like a couple more and spend it on a diamon

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
swampert man_08 welcome to the club it may seem people are ignoring you but their not just a little pre-occupied. there WAS a set requirement of 30 post to join but i think that was scrapped. Just try to post regularly and you must state where you got your shinies from. i think shinies taken from GTS don't count unless you know the guy. i hope you enjoy your time here.:)

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
oh wow did see you i feel really sorry. welcome to the club ^^ i would love to here how you got those shinies..if you dont mind.

other news: i just got LG...how do you Soft rest on there...like in how in D/P its L+R+start+select. and i think in R/S/E its L+R+A+B

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
Gratz DDD'SSCEPTILE!!! I wish I could get Misdreavus....I'm thinking of buying myself a pearl so I have both.

I really want a GBA one like leafgreen or firered but so far I can't find them anywhere....let me know Shiny If you get one and where you got it!

Good news my shiny voltorb evolved into an electrode when I was working on ev training it! (i'm not nearly done training but I have this killer headache I think it might be from staring at the ds screen for way too long so i'm taking a bit of a break)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
other news: i just got LG...how do you Soft rest on there...like in how in D/P its L+R+start+select. and i think in R/S/E its L+R+A+B

Same as R/S/E my friend, A+B+START+SELECT

Hey swampertman08, I welcome you. But remember, MM or someone has to accept them first before it's official.

I got a LOT of good Misdreavuses..... On one, if the Sp. Attack IV was switched with Attack, it would be godly.

So I gotta figure out which one I want to use. I think the one I'll use has good stats all around but a 0 IV in Defense.... so it'll remind me of my Roserade.

But there's a lot of others with great stats too (mainly like... 31 attack lol. Durn) in the defenses and speed, but very pathetic Sp. Attack, and I want to make some noise which is why I'll probably go with the one that has 28 in Sp. Attack, it's fast, got good Sp. Defense, etc. which are it's greatest assets. I'll have to look them all over very carefully.

Good luck everyone

Years

I'm pretty sure it's L+R+A+B

Actually, In generation 3, it's A,B,Start, and Select. In 4th, it's L R Start Select. I might have access all month long if i can find some wireless sources. Ive done a little bit of SRing for Uxie, up to about 6,250. Got an awesome Deoxys, great IV's, no shiny. Wish me luck with Uxie! I may play some diamond to chain, but I will update later. Wish me even more luck now! Especially those with those great shinies like MM, Tabatha, and DDD XD! SHINE UXIE!

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
a freind of mine from school was starting his game again on leaf green
so he offered me his shinies for just 2 pounds idiot i dont have a clue where he got them from the only shiny i have ever caught is poochyena on route 101 that was just luck but also the reason iwant to start shiny hunting will it still be shiny if i evolve it.

how would i go about getting a shiny seedot on ruby.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
so he offered me his shinies for just 2 pounds idiot i dont have a clue where he got them from the only shiny i have ever caught is poochyena on route 101 that was just luck but also the reason iwant to start shiny hunting will it still be shiny if i evolve it.

either hatching or eggs... if you need to know more with DDD permision (or he can do it) i can repost all the ways to get shiny,how to do it, etc.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
that would be greatif you could do that thanks
if you still want to know i just had a word with my freind and he said he got his shiny staryu from vermillion port and evolved using a water stone and thats how he got shiny starmie.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years

either hatching or eggs... if you need to know more with DDD permision (or he can do it) i can repost all the ways to get shiny,how to do it, etc.

lol permission?? for what?

Well, anyway, shinies will still be shiny when you evolve them. :)

The best way to get shiny Seedot on Ruby.... you have two choices.
Hatch eggs, and try to find one out in the wild and try and get lucky there but you may find something else shiny.

The other method is putting Ruby into your DS, and use Diamond or Pearl and use the Radar to find them in Eterna Forest, Route 203 and Route 204. It'll be just as tough as the other methods though since they only appear 8% of the time.

Good luck everyone.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
i dont know DDD lol some people get mad if you post something that was orginally theres so. my goal is to not get on anyones bad side lol
t
edit: i didnt say it clear enough... you know that page post you did a while back i was going attempt to find it and repost it

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
i have just set my targets for the shinies i want to have by the end of the month on leaf green.
the targets are in my signature wish me luck people.

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
thanks will you add slowpoke, caterpie and weedle to the list oh yeah i just captured my first shiny on leaf green its gastly so he is off my target list it took some time i just spent the last two hours in pokemon tower searching for him and evolving him so it's haunter now.

Back