• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

My Sister has a mini Bunny Rabbit, she's so cute! :3

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I used to have a rabbit when I was young, but my brother was allergic to something, so the parents gave her away just on the safe side. I miss it so much! :'(

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I feel that the Looney Tunes are great for any audience. Even my parents and grandparent laugh at the cartoon violence. xD

Haha that is true. Although I personally am not the biggest fan of Looney Tunes, I can see why people adore it, even I like to sit down and watch it once in a while.

Years
Haha that is true. Although I personally am not the biggest fan of Looney Tunes, I can see why people adore it, even I like to sit down and watch it once in a while.

My fave episodes were the Wile E. Coyote & Road Runner episodes, cos I love how the former always fails to catch the Road Runner.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't like those cartoons. :( They just bore me.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Those cartoons are my mother's favourite, she likes Road Runner the most... BEEP BEEP.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Okay Road Runner can stay. The rest can go. There are so many great cartoons that I judge those harshly, lol.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Bugs Bunny was my first idol growing up and he'll forever be one of my favorite characters. Daffy too!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well Bugs Bunny does have the right idea sometimes...

fVplP.gif

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The Rabbit of Seville and Rabbit Fire are two of the best short films ever made. Thanks Bugs Bunny for your cinematic achievements! :D

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
The Looney Tunes are great. I love all the Road Runner shorts. Chuck Jones' "Rabbit Season" shorts are also classic. "What's Opera, Doc?" always gives me a chuckle when I come across it.

But my personal favourite will always be Duck Amuck where Daffy gets tormented by the animator (who is revealed to be Bugs Bunny).

Did they ever get a revival of sorts in the animated short department? Like Disney did through House of Mouse in the early 2000s. That birthed new Goofy shorts and I was a happy camper. They ever make more? Like around the release of Space Jam or something?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never watched it, honestly. x: Not that I can remember, at least...which isn't saying much, considering I have the memory of a goldfish haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back