• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
corocoro5132.jpg

There's this picture too

I kind of wonder if they shed any light on trainer customization because the female trainer is standing in front of a mirror

On subject though, I like that there is a Panda pokemon, it's one of those animals that I started to wonder if they would ever make into a pokemon. Now we need a Dolphin :P

Would be great if we had a translator :/

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
is it just me or the region look like spain?
it seems by the picture that pokemon follow tou, i really hope so
and it semmes a girl will get a different room design, thats nice

No that's obviously based on France, if it was based on spain there would be more sea below the land, but instead the only sea is to top top left corner and top and left sides, so it's France

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I guess Skin tone and Hair is a good way to start things off.
Maybe later in the game there will even be new clothes?? Would make sense

And the outline of the Map definitely looks like France!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I wanna know what the confrontation in the meadow is in the lower right corner ;_;

blue

gucci
Years
I didn't expect this much of a reveal, I'm overwhelmed with it all aha! I'm hoping there's a couple more scans so we can see the Boxarts and region a little clearer.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Limited custimization isn't a bad thing...and omg my boss is going to have to deal with a giggy school girl mode employee cause I'm about to head into work~

Years
I guess Skin tone and Hair is a good way to start things off.
Maybe later in the game there will even be new clothes?? Would make sense
!
If skin tone and hair turn out to be all there is to customize I would be really disappointed.
I the customization is going to be poor, I would rather have no customization at all.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I didn't expect this much of a reveal, I'm overwhelmed with it all aha! I'm hoping there's a couple more scans so we can see the Boxarts and region a little clearer.
It's honestly about time. This feels like Christmas morning for Pokémon fans.

We can see a slight shot of the boxart with Yveltal on it in the first scan, bottom right so I'm assuming there's still more pages to come!

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
By the way, that girl in the bottom right of the scan, thanks to the camera quality it's hard to tell if her hair is pale yellow or lime green...but, doesn't her hairstyle seem, Familiar? who else in the Pokemon Universe has those pitchfork bangs?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I like the female protagonist more, and looks like it's nice that we could customize the protagonist. Oh, and the region is called Karos region.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
GUYS i just realized: Both trainers have some sort of watch/bracelet on that looks like a gadget thingy!
Maybe some new key item? Or the comeback of the Poketch from DPPt?!

blue

gucci
Years
ikr, I'm on a high from all this! One of the pages promises further details on Gogoat at a later page so hopefully.

Guy

just a guy
Years
If skin tone and hair turn out to be all there is to customize I would be really disappointed.
I the customization is going to be poor, I would rather have no customization at all.
I disagree. While sure it doesn't appear to be an all out character customization, it's certainly a start and can lead to one. Which means GameFreak can further expand on this new feature in the future.

Back