• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
@Slender

I have two cats, and they rarely vomit, luckily for me. Although one of them is not using his litter box, so, not exactly a great trade off.

There is a lot of gender confusion with A:TLA and LOK apparently.

@Bloodex

It's because he's an Airbender duh. Doesn't really remember the answer

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I was referring to Korra, actually. I have no idea who Toph is. Again, never seen the show.

And since you mentioned Avatar, can someone please explain why he has an arrow on his head? And how don't other kids write "stupid here" on his forehead or something. :I

Cause I totally would do that.

He's what's called an air nomad and when air nomads have shown they mastered airbending they are marked with the arrow tattoos on their forehead and body. http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Nomads

And yeah that's Toph in Mac's theme. And yeah's she's only 12 in the original series.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I don't know anything about any of the shows you guys have discussed here lately. It took until I googled Toph to even know what show she's from, tbh.

@Element
Haha yeah, I'd rather clean up vomit. T:
Is your cat sick, or just stubborn? (That it isn't using its litterbox)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Damn, this whole time I was assuming she was a guy.

Apparently she's hot, too? Everyone I know says that. :I

Toph is just awesome. I don't like her because she's hot or anything. I just like her because she's amazing!

@Dipu
I don't think so. Sometimes one of my cats eats too quickly and vomits up partially digested food. He also puked up the legs of a cricket he tried to eat (and ate part of). >_>

Considering the only time I've seen Toph was Mac's theme, I honestly didn't realize that she's female until recently. Oops haha.

Which reminds me that I really should get a theme soon. I'll stop being lazy eventually. Maybe.

Toph is a tomboy, though. So that's understandable.

Okay, I'm going to assume the girl in Mac's account is Toph.

DAYUM.

You mean my profile? Yeah, that's Toph a bit grown up. :3

He's what's called an air nomad and when air nomads have shown they mastered airbending they are marked with the arrow tattoos on their forehead and body. http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Nomads

And yeah that's Toph in Mac's theme. And yeah's she's only 12 in the original series.

Haha, yes she's only twelve in the show.

....oh, isn't that kind of awkward. :c

Just a bit.

Yeah it is unless you're into pedophilia. I guess she looks a bit older?

Haha, she looks older in my profile because she was meant to be older. :3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I was judging her on that! So yay, I'm not weird. :3

Haha, no you aren't. She's probably 16 or 17 in that picture, my guess. Maybe even older. She's an adult/young adult on my phone/tablet background, but still nothing is NSFW.

Honest

Hi!
Years
...and now I come to realize that your avatar and siggy is plastered with Toph.

How I didn't notice that before is beyond me.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
...and now I come to realize that your avatar and siggy is plastered with Toph.

How I didn't notice that before is beyond me.

It was Kallen Stadtfeld for a while there. Maybe a month or so, so that's probably why.

rMXIC7f.png

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I gotta say that Kallen wasn't bad looking Mac.
Toph is amazing. Even blind, she's powerful and deadly. My favorite goes to Zuko. Badass people ftw!

Years
Maybe this might inspire me to do a Kallen theme in the future lol.

I change my themes way too much, and I tend to reuse some a lot as well. Some members here at PC inspire some of my themes because I never even knew of the character until stalking them. However some of my themes are ones I just thought looked good on me and heck I am right.

But yeah Mac, Toph is your best theme imo.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Still talking about Avatar, eh?
Nooooo, you are all wrong. Sokka was the best.

@Slender:
Maybe... ;}
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, 'cus I be stalkin' ev'rybody up in here.
Dipu! You are both younger then I had thought, and a total nerd.

On a different note, I love Wikipedia.
Spoiler:

Years
Still talking about Avatar, eh?
Nooooo, you are all wrong. Sokka was the best.

I love Toph and Katara mostly, maybe even Aang.

But yeah I might go and change my look again so they don't confuse me with Mac lol. Brb.

@Nathan: Yes, Toph may be blind but she's still a badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back