• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald - Wally Version [UPDATED!][Complete][V1.10]

Years
Hey. Seems like I'm a little late to the party, but I can't get a working copy of Emerald (U)(Trashman) anywhere. Does anyone have a working one they could send me?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
OMG I LOVE THIS ROM. I am as far as gym seven, I beat all the trainers first to boost my vulpix up a few levels. (I don't follow suggested parties lol) So I get to Juan and it says "Nigga: I just wanted to let you know I beat Wallace" or something like that. No battle, no badge. Not sure what version I'm running but bro I need more. I haven't played a ROM this good in a long time. Please keep it up and if you need testers or anything I'm here. Anyone beat gym seven 23hours,56minutes?

.Eclipseon.

Ascensionverse Author
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Wally's probably the most underrated Gen3 character in terms of dedicated projects ... I'm thrilled to see this one. Downloaded and playing. : 3

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Looking forward to the full version of this hack. I like vanilla hacks with alternate stories.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
you think you could give us a water pokemon....like lapras or whatever as the event pokemon to complete the 6 team. I like having the team choose for a specific journey

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Man, it has been ages since Bladecraft has posted anything. I wonder if he is still working on this hack cause back then he used to drop rapid updates.

Bladecraft

It's written "Bladecraft" on my forehead.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Big, probably final update:
I'm back boys!
Pokémon Wally has another release and another big update.
To know what's been going with me and where the game is going to, please check the spoiler on the top of my original post on the thread, under the "huge important update!" spoiler.

Also join the new Discord server, link also updated in the updated post.

Thank you very much for all of your support with the hack.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
I'm glad that your back, best of luck for this hack BladeCraft and your friend. Can't wait for the final update! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

imhomosecksual

ok cool im here.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 6, 2018
i just made this account just to say how good this hack, keep up the go- i mean great work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
I feel like that this hack should've already be in the Rom Hack's Studio section...

Years
so there is no possibilities to add another generation pokemon (expanded pokedex), and some extra from other gen like BW Repel System, EXP upon capturing and etc.??

btw great hack bro, i'll add this to my list and wait for the complete version.. thanks in advance

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
8vTVTyb.png

"I" before "E" except after "C" and a lot of words like "Deity" and "Seize" lol (I'm saying it is spelled "received")

Anyways, as the maker of Fat Kid, it is nice to see another person working on a ROM hack based around one of the in-game characters. So good luck! Seems like it will have a lot of fun things to do.

Bladecraft

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Like the old days:
Responses:
Welcome back
man! Whoot!

Super glad to be back.

I'm glad that your back, best of luck for this hack BladeCraft and your friend. Can't wait for the final update! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Coming soon, very soon hopefully.

i just made this account just to say how good this hack, keep up the go- i mean great work.

Thanks, this means a lot to me. Feel free to join the community here and find more quality ROM Hacks!

I'll be adding this to my list of RomHacks to try out!

Once you finish it let me know if you enjoyed it lol.

I feel like that this hack should've already be in the Rom Hack's Studio section...

Soon...™

so there is no possibilities to add another generation pokemon (expanded pokedex), and some extra from other gen like BW Repel System, EXP upon capturing and etc.??

btw great hack bro, i'll add this to my list and wait for the complete version.. thanks in advance

No, since this is a genuine gen 3 experience, the battle/game engines have not been changed at all.
Only thing I changed are base stats to some Pokemon to compliment them and make all teams viable stat-wise.

8vTVTyb.png

"I" before "E" except after "C" and a lot of words like "Deity" and "Seize" lol (I'm saying it is spelled "received")

Anyways, as the maker of Fat Kid, it is nice to see another person working on a ROM hack based around one of the in-game characters. So good luck! Seems like it will have a lot of fun things to do.

Jeez, thanks a lot, especially from someone like yourself, since I super enjoyed Fat Kid myself, though I didn't get to finish it.

Still there's deep appreciation, thanks!

Update:
I can't seem to stop working on the game, previously I felt burnt out because I worked on it too much, but I'm back baby, and I have so little left!

I won't be spoiling a release date, mainly because I don't have one. My schedule is super busy and chaotic, so I don't know when and how I'll have time to work.

But the final version and the complete game are officially coming soon, so bare with me.
Join the Discord for rapid updates once in a while, and thanks for all the support.

Years
I just made this account to tell you that this hack looks great and i'm looking forward for the complete version. Keep up the good work and take all the time you need, we will be waiting :) Good luck!

Bladecraft

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Responses:
I just made this account to tell you that this hack looks great and i'm looking forward for the complete version. Keep up the good work and take all the time you need, we will be waiting :) Good luck!

Thanks, and welcome aswell. I really have only a few hours per week to hack so progress is slow but it's getting there.
I have very little left, but I'm having issues, so I'll hopefully get help from someone sometime next week, and I'll as always keep everyone updated as much as possible.

I'll wait for the final version. Really excited for this project.

Same. ;)

Update:
I have so little left for the final version!
I've done literally everything, but there are a few very annoying bugs that I can't release the game with them.
I'll try fixing them and once I get it done I'll release the game.
Also, I'm looking to feature community creators, such as youtubers who will do a full playthrough of the hack, fan art, etc.
The content creators will be featured both here and on the discord server, or either one if they ask.

Last but not least, I'm looking to try out making a rom hacking youtube channel myself, answering questions, making tutorials and playing my own rom hacks with addition to others.
This will take a while, but let me know what do you think either here on in my discord.

Thanks for the patience everyone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Hey Bladecraft, awesome to see updates on this game again! In a 2017 beta, I got to Juan, but he doesn't want to battle, thinks I beat Wallace (I'm assuming he thinks we are Champion). I patched the new beta and he still doesn't want to battle. Any troubleshooting tips or is the save pretty much broken at this point? Thanks!

Back