• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! because after all the Spearow ran away, they got reinforcements....introducing HACKED Deoxys, attack form! Deoxys destroys most of the Caterpie with Psycho Boost, but in doing so destroys the warehouse...and the remaining Caterpie's evolve into...Shiny Rayquaza's? Oh yeah, there are serious hacks going down.

*Cosmotone, Darkpokeball, Chainsaw Meowth, gameplayer56, Magikarp, Zekrom, and Stunfisk all run away*

DEOXYS: I'ma destroy you Rayquaza's!
*Deoxys vs. 1 rayquaza. Epic battle. Evenly matched. Just then...the other Rayquaza's hack more and more...until Missingno! Missingno starts tearing up the world*

DARKPOKEBALL: CRUD! The PokeWorld is ending! Somebody stop Missingno!

*Deoxys turns into a Boufallant...with no hacked stats...and at level 2.*

DEOXYS: Oh dear.

*10 Rayquaza's and one Missingno destroying everything. What will happen next?*

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because those Dialga and Palkia join the Rayquaza's and Missingno. side and attack us.

Smooth going...Oh, and the Dialga destroyed the Spearows.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: This is like, the opposite of what I want to happen.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because Stunfisk's derpy power eliminated the last Spearow that so graciously brought us reinforcements...and it mortally wounded the Giratina.

Mortally Wounded Giratina versus Hack Dialga and Palkia

Giratina is destroyed. Stunfisk is so ashamed that he just about doomed us, he eliminates himself as well. Luckily, I think I see a bunch of Game Freak Workers! Keep running!

*meets game freak workers*

GFW: Yeah, we'll get rid of these horrible glitches...WAIT!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Hurry...they're catching up!

GFW: Darkpokeball, you performed a cheat on some of our games. You caught Missingno. in Pokemon Red! We aren't helping you because of Darkpokeball's error.

*everyone glares at darkpokeball*

DARKPOKEBALL: Sorry...

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Banned for not catching MissingNo.in PTD!
Mr. Mime: Look! A giraffe!
Me: Where?
Scrafty: *punches me with fist*

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Banned because your Munchlax eats too much!

Darkpokeball: Uhhh... Sorry...
GameFreak Workers: *throws Darkpokeball into Pokemon Jail*

*in background Chainsaw Meowth secretly hacks himself*
Congratulation! Chainsaw Meowth evolved into Chainsaw Persian!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Banned for having a Magikarp in your egg; we have enough of those already gosh. D:

darkpokeball

Years
Super perma ultra banned for accusing Chainsaw Meowth of hacking into Chainsaw Persian!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: There is no Chainsaw Persian! However, there is Massacre Persian...but I did hack. Not into the games, but to get Darkpokeball out of PokeJail...I hacked the jail computers...

DARKPOKEBALL: Thanks, now let's scatter before---

*The hacked rayquaza's, missingno., and the Game Freak workers surround the group*

DARKPOKEBALL: Whoever posts next better think of a way to get us out of this!

Back