• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
:3 Okidoki! Thanks! Also I dunno if we can nominate people but devilace372 or I forget the numbers but he's active.. has one crazy-coloured profile haha..

In general you can't suggest emblems for other people, especially not emblems like those, sorry. :(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

In general you can't suggest emblems for other people, especially not emblems like those, sorry. :(

Haha that's fine. Just saw it and thought of that emblem because the colours were blinding to me. Haha :3 Cause it's sad that there wouldn't be any mods visiting his page since he's not friends with any, nor speaks with any.
I just don't see how else it's possible for members like these to get emblems.. I don't know any mods who go out of their ways to VM random members so I thought showing it here would be a nice sentiment. Oh well.. guess they're kept in Scarland~ :3

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I know I personally visit a lot of random profiles, I can imagine other mods doing so as well. I treat profiles similar to Facebook, hopping from profile to profile via VMs until I'm on some random's profile and have no idea why I'm on it or what my original point was, haha. Although I hesitate to give that one out due to its negativity xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
If it's so negative then why do we have it? Or why don't you guys just change the description to make it less negative? If it's only there to be given out to friends and to those who will "get the joke" then it's too bias for a community (not staff) emblem and shouldn't even be there. Blah blah yes I know I'm going to get the whole "emblems are supposed to be fun," but doing this I feel you are cutting out people from the fun and making the fun a selective thing. I don't think it should be.
Just my thoughts. (Lol damn the way I write things make it seem like I'm fighting. I'm not, I'm just raising a valid concern IMO.)

I realize though, that you all do put effort into emblem distribution and I do appreciate that. I think it's fantastic!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
What you're doing here is taking my opinion and spreading it to the staff as a whole. I'm not the kind of person to give out that emblem. Obviously, that doesn't apply to everyone. I personally would only want to give that emblem to someone who I know wouldn't take it the wrong way, because you're right, it is supposed to be fun, and getting that emblem if you're actually trying hard on your profile or something wouldn't be that much fun.

Not sure what changing the description would do though because the idea of the emblem itself is negative, lol. Btw I think the reason it sounds like you're fighting is because you usually use 2903483904820 smilies/tildes and you don't when you're saying stuff like this. :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
What you're doing here is taking my opinion and spreading it to the staff as a whole. I'm not the kind of person to give out that emblem. Obviously, that doesn't apply to everyone. I personally would only want to give that emblem to someone who I know wouldn't take it the wrong way, because you're right, it is supposed to be fun, and getting that emblem if you're actually trying hard on your profile or something wouldn't be that much fun.

Not sure what changing the description would do though because the idea of the emblem itself is negative, lol. Btw I think the reason it sounds like you're fighting is because you usually use 2903483904820 smilies/tildes and you don't when you're saying stuff like this. :P

Haha, I guess you're right. I just saw it and thought "Perfect!" because there were so many colours going on in the profile- it wasn't necessarily bad (I could still see what I was typing in the box and read what I wrote on the wall) but on my screen it was contrasty. The emblem says on it that there are an interesting mix of colours.. which there are. *Shrugs* He doesn't have any other emblems.. I thought it'd be cool to be surprised with one for something that wasn't AS subjective as other emblems. But you guys said it wasn't allowed- okay noted, I wont suggest people again.. but he was still deserving IMO. I guess that's why I still raised the question. But I get ya! Also I just wanted to explain myself so that this post wouldn't veer offtopic cause of the next paragraph:

I guess so! Hahaha! Actually it's kinda true. On MSN I am all super squiggles and happyfaces. Usually it's because I am writing one-liners and I'm excited to chat with people. My 1 or 2 liners usually have emotes in it at times here. But with posts like these they're longer and I am pretty chill and relax and I don't know what expresses calm.. for me ._. is like stunned.. and .O. it's like "oh hey" and :3 is super happy.. and *_* is mega excited and @_@ is confused and like "damn" and I... don't use any other emoticons..

Ö¿Ö
____

.. Yep.. what can I say? I'm like a linebacker with my thick posts of doom!!

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years

Sorry but those emblems aren't requestable / not really something you can hint about without it being really obvious :(

If one of us notices you deserve them, then you'll get them. :3
Requesting an unrequestable eblem....
Isn't there an eblem for that?
jk I'm not desperate for eblems, I promise. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
There is kind of an emblem for it, but you don't get it for deliberately asking for an non-requestable emblem. There's more to it than that.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
There is kind of an emblem for it, but you don't get it for deliberately asking for an non-requestable emblem. There's more to it than that.
Yeah, I know. I didn't even realise there was an eblem for that until after I requested non-requestable eblems. xD I fail here!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
What is this "gladiator" emblem for? ;_;

It's an ego emblem, created by a specific staff member (probably the one that gave it to you) to give to anyone they want. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
The thing is... I don't know who it is from? I checked my PMs, and it doesn't show up?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The Gladiator emblem once was a different ego emblem, but had since got renamed to Gladiator, if you read back you probably would've got the PM for the original name of it. If not, then it's up to whether the staff member wants to reveal it's theirs or not.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Should I go to Ana for an Pokecommunity Artdex emblem? I mean.. it's kinda been months and I've contributed twice. I've also posted here before.. nothing's happened so I'm wondering if I need any other prerequisites or do I just have to go to the mod of that section in case they missed it? Or do people who look after this thread do it?

Just wondering, guys :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Should I go to Ana for an Pokecommunity Artdex emblem? I mean.. it's kinda been months and I've contributed twice. I've also posted here before.. nothing's happened so I'm wondering if I need any other prerequisites or do I just have to go to the mod of that section in case they missed it? Or do people who look after this thread do it?

Just wondering, guys :3

Are you referring to this one?

2vado20.jpg

PC Art Pokedex contributor!
You submitted art to the PokeCommunity's Art Pokedex! Thanks so much!

You have that one and that's the one I see that matches best o-o

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

Are you referring to this one?

2vado20.jpg

PC Art Pokedex contributor!
You submitted art to the PokeCommunity's Art Pokedex! Thanks so much!

You have that one and that's the one I see that matches best o-o

Yeah I believe it's that one (hadn't seen it in a while lol) the one you get for contributing to that thread in the art section~ So you think.. should I PM Ana? :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I believe it's that one (hadn't seen it in a while lol) the one you get for contributing to that thread in the art section~ So you think.. should I PM Ana? :3

No, Toujours means you actually have that emblem. :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Given to you two and congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back