• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infiltrated Assassins v2

Sparkin

Revenge of the Fallen
Completed Achievements​
Knight Devout (purplecicada) : Successfully convert 3 citizens to your domain.

**Blackjack (Bidoof FTW) : Two players were protected by your vests.**

Hidden Shadow(Kiyotaka Ishimaru) : You got tracked by the Stalker, but they found nothing on you.

Blamer (Desinishon) : The target which you framed was lynched.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Revenge of the Fallen
Points​

Team Victory (40 POINTS) - aeternum, Bardothren, Bidoof FTW, Charlie Brown, Desox, L'Belle, Melody, Miah, Pecilia, purplecicada

Die on Night Zero (10 POINTS) - Desox

GM a game (30 POINTS) - Sparkin

MVP (30 POINTS) - Bidoof FTW
Bidoof's vests saved Town's game. Hadn't he targeted Pecilia and purple, the mafia would claim the roles that were converted and win the game easily with their claims. Kiyotaka wouldn't have died because both purple and Pecilia would have died without the vests due to converting Kiyotaka at night. Many players were townreading him, and adding the fact that the mafia knew all the roles that were converted, all that was left to do was claim said roles.

Sparkin

Revenge of the Fallen
Fun Facts​

1. The same targets that purplecicada chose to convert each night were the same that TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan impersonated.
  2. On N3, Bardothren was killed by the mafia and died by mismasoning.
  3. purplecicada almost converted every town PR.

That's all. Thanks for playing!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Scumhunting was really fun in this game, glad I was able to guess right with my vests :) Was nice to get a role that I don't get too often.

GG and thank you Sparkin for hosting, it was a fun setup

EDIT: the achievement mechanic was really cool as well and I'd love to see more of it around here. Helps highlight good plays even if they weren't MVP-worthy or easily noticable

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
gg guys! lolol and purp/peci scumread me when i didn't understand the "desi is innocent bc framer" idea :p

i'm kind of dopey and thought i was meant to predict NKs. only realised i was meant to predict lynches the night before i was converted lol

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Well... you weren't town. ;p
I was stuck on who to convert at the end because I didn't want to get any more town PRs (luck of the draw) so I avoided Miah when she said her role (would've screwed town up if it did), and when you said you couldn't win, I wanted to help you. :P

gg townies!

Last edited:
Back