• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone arrange this tileset into default RMXP width?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 29, 2019
Hey everyone! I was hoping someone would be able to compile this tileset, or at least a portion of it, into a useable tileset for RPG Maker XP. If someone does, I would be very appreciative. If someone knows a good way of doing it and doesnt mind telling me, I would also appreciate that. Thank you all!

Tileset1.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
search pokemon tileset in deviantart.com.... i believe i have seen one like that on there

Poq

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 28, 2021
Just a side note - make sure you are able to credit the artist. I know these are mainly from Magiscarf, but there at least a few that look like they're in a different style.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Most of those tiles have already been compiled by Aki here.
if you can't find yours, consider doing it yourself:

-Open the tileset in MSPaint
-Double tiles in size (go to change format > increase both horizontal/vertical with 200 percent)
save
-open tileset in GIMP
-open a new image in GIMP, make sure this is 256 (8*32) pixels wide
- Go to Image > Adjust Gird, set the grid to 32x32 pixels
-Go to View > select Show Grid, Snap to grid.
-Copy paste tiles into the new image, drag and drop em so they are aligned to the grid.

Back