• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
I loved the Tricksters. After too long they sorta got annoying, but they were super amusing when they first came around. By the time they got out of Trickster mode I did miss the actual Alphas, but I love how much crazy stuff went down. xD

However, the thing with Trickster Dirk entirely just broke my heart at the time, because I have entirely too many feelings for that character. So I hated what he was going through around that time.

Roxy, though, I loved her design so much. @___@ One of my friends cosplayed her, and it was flawless, and just wow.

Also Jane interacting with non-Trickster Jake was amusing as heck. xD

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
^I'm actually going to be working on some trickster designs in terms of cosplay myself, as I just love the overall designs and I think that those are some of the costumes that have a bit more to them then troll horns + t-shirt + body paint.

The non-canon designs that are accepted by the fandom (such as heart shaped glasses for dave) as well as some thoughts I have myself would be fun to make. Then there are just custom trickster modes such as one for myself, or you can even go to other characters (but homestuck is already hated by a lot of people, so lets not go there)

I do want to crossplay as Trickster Jane, thats one character design I'd love to do; plus with Homestuck characters can be chubby without it getting the stink-eye, so I'd be all set to do it 0u0
~~~~

NO HOMESTUCK UPDATE UNTIL AUGUST
Time to hit the road for SDCC. See Shifty Look's site for event info.

This means another pause for some number of weeks. When I get back I have to do a ton of boring stuff that has nothing to do with Homestuck, which will delay the pause beyond the convention. All the travel this year I am sure has resulted in hundreds of pages of lost progress. Yet this is how it must be. I must go see the people. I must draw thousands of 5 second John doodles for them. It is inescapable.

I expect to get back on a roll with updates some time in August. So mark that month on your calendar somehow. Maybe you can write "August" in big letters across the July page. Yes, wow, that's a good suggestion.

So this means either a lot of talk about various things in the homestuck series and fandom; or this means a really dead thread for the next few weeks u,u'

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Pfft, we can talk about various things ^^ We have a person who hasn't reached Cascade yet, right? timaeusTestified should update us about things he thinks when reading and we can reminisce from that ^^

Oh, trickster designs for the beta kids; there are some right? Like the easter egg trickster John that I never found.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
May I propose us a new topic then? Something fun, RP-ey, and something that doesn't really spoil anything for anyone who happens to be reading it.

What is your god tier title and aspect? and Why?

I would put myself as Seer of Time, and I have thought out all of the reasoning for this as well. I first love history, I love looking through the past whether it be WW2 or Ancient Rome; and this covers the association with 'dead things' and adds some kind of time thing going on. That and I'm always looking at the clock and playing "be patient with the clock"

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
D4NC3P4RTYTHR33.gif

Oh my God Terezi is killing me here. ;;

Also a few questions, did Jack Noir destroy Prospit and Derse? It just said 'he' so I'm just assuming that it was him?
How are patron trolls decided?
Did Terezi need the Boondollars to first troll Dave?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think my aspect would be Breath. I thought about it all day :3 It was windy around me and I thought about how much I love wind and how free and yet calm it makes me feel. I find storms fascinating, even though they can be scary. So Breath it should be. I can't think of any other aspect that would fit me well anyways, maybe Space.

I'm not sure about my class. Maybe Mage. Mage of Breath would thus mean that I have an understanding of wind and air that others lack. At least it seems like Mage should be interpreted that way, from how Sollux understands their impending Doom and Meulin understands what people fit together, Heart.

@ TT, okay if you asked, you'll get answers :3

1) which prospit and which derse? A2 session: Jack destroys both moons (and all planets). B1 session: Jack destroys Prospit's moon. A2 is trolls, B1 are beta kids.

2) patron trolls for us or for the kids? For us, we usually say that the troll that matches our sign is our patron. Thus for me who is pisces, it's Feferi or Meenah. For the beta kids, it's the troll that helps them a lot on their SBURB adventure.

John has Vriska
Dave has Terezi
Jade has Karkat
Rose has Kanaya

In the beginning, it seemed like Karkat or Terezi was John's patron troll, but later Karkat became so involved with Jade (who seemed to have Tavros in the beginning) and Vriska took it upon herself to make John look better than Dave (since Terezi was bonding with Dave).

At least I think that is what you mean with patron trolls xD

3) not sure if you have gotten to that point of the story yet. But it's a time loop. Terezi needed Dave to make that MASSIVE amount of money and those exact numbers (413) and send them to her in her past - because she remembered that happening and for the time shenanigans to be stable, she had to make sure it happened. If he hadn't sent that incredible amount of boondollars, the trolls wouldn't have noticed the humans as something significant.

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
Years
==> Username: AmericanWonderland
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse Dreamer and proud of it!
==> How far have you read: I'm caught up with the updates.
==> Answer current topic: My god tier title and aspect is Rogue of Space, as every fan test I have found says that I'm a Rogue of Space. It doesn't hurt that Rogue is one of my favorite titles and Space is one of my favorite aspects though. ^u^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Rogue of space, that sounds cool. I wonder how that would work; steal space to benefit others!

Welcome to the club nevertheless! I'll add you to the first post.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Oh man I loved act 5 act 2. Just remembering it is so great!
My class and aspect is the Mage of Space, so I create space. I guess that'd mean I could make anything like Roxy can :P

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
I believe that based on the tests, Prince of Blood was my aspect.

Which is pretty cool, so.. not complaining.

The whole of act 5 was fab, and I miss it. I kind of want to go back and re-read it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh man I loved act 5 act 2. Just remembering it is so great!
My class and aspect is the Mage of Space, so I create space. I guess that'd mean I could make anything like Roxy can :P
From what I've read and theorized, Witch and Maid and possibly Heir are the ones who create, while Mage is more like a passive form of Seer. A Seer knows and plans how to get better, a Mage understands and does the best of the situation. Like Sollux did what he knew he had to do even though they were going towards their doom, and like Meulin made people fit together in her shipping quests since she understood people's souls. :3

The whole of act 5 was fab, and I miss it. I kind of want to go back and re-read it.
Prince of Blood sounds so darn badass. What would he destroy really? O.o

Prince destroys or destroys with. Knight protects/sacrifices or protects/sacrifices with? Like Dirk destroyed Jake's soul pretty much hahaha and like Dave traveled back and sacrificed himself to become an eternally stuck-in-time sprite.

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
Years

Blood is speculated to be strong emotions and bonds, so you would sever strong emotional bonds between people as a Prince of Blood.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Wait, it was Prince of Hope, by bad. I also got Bard of Blood a couple of years ago when I took it. Bard is much nicer, but Prince is badass. XD

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
@Red; Thanks for answering my questions, you cleared up a few things. (:

Only 50 more pages until I start Act 6, ahhh. ;;

@Current topic; I got Rogue of Heart when I took one of those quizzes a few days ago. I'm OK with that I guess? It sounds pretty cool.

Egbert

EB: so that means you have only got ~55 more pages until cascade!
EB: thats so awesome, i wish i could watch cascade for the first time again
EB: the chills
EB: the epicness
EB: i really hope you havent seen it already and spoiled one of the best 13minute period of homestuck :p

(you should totally be able to figure out who I am, haha)

Lalonde

TT: It seems like that was definitely not as hard as it might have been.
TT: I guess I am fairly well known to like this particular franchise, and it might also be known that I am more of a fan of the human children than of the trolls.
TT: Not that trolls are bad.
TT: I just think Homestuck and the concept of SBURB is more fascinating when you think about it as something that strikes children on Earth, than if you mix in aliens.
TT: The carapacians are also favorites of mine. Very smart inventions, Hussie. Like the pawns on a chess board.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
From what I've read and theorized, Witch and Maid and possibly Heir are the ones who create, while Mage is more like a passive form of Seer. A Seer knows and plans how to get better, a Mage understands and does the best of the situation. Like Sollux did what he knew he had to do even though they were going towards their doom, and like Meulin made people fit together in her shipping quests since she understood people's souls. :3

Prince of Blood sounds so darn badass. What would he destroy really? O.o

Prince destroys or destroys with. Knight protects/sacrifices or protects/sacrifices with? Like Dirk destroyed Jake's soul pretty much hahaha and like Dave traveled back and sacrificed himself to become an eternally stuck-in-time sprite.

Witch and Mages are the Active/Passive of the two; Witch being feminine and Mage being neutral. A Witch acts upon their powers and is active, while a Mage is someone who is able overcome and use that ability (How Sollux overcame doom/Meulin overcame negative relations of the heart)

A Heir is the one who receives and gives their aspect. This doesn't mean that they are creators of it though. Mituna is Heir of Doom because others have put doom onto him, while John is a heir of breath because right now he is giving the breath to the session right now.

The maid class is one who keeps everything nice and tidy, and prevents their aspect from getting messy. Like how Aradia watches the time and its loopholes, and how Jane is able to revive life, and heal.

The Prince of Blood class would be a class that destroys bonds and breaks up friendships. This could be something good to use, as lets say the ability to break up the midnight crew or the felt; but it could also be another thing as by destroying the friendships around them as well.

This image should give a good understanding of what classes are and their passives and actives.

Apotheosis

GG: that still isn't the official explanation though!!
GG: calliope gave some snippets of information and also aranea did, right?
GG: but other than that, people have puzzled and guessed
GG: i hope hussie will reveal the truth about the background and classes and powers when the adventure game comes out, at least! :)

Back