• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Eternal Snow V2.0

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
I cant find the bike. I searched in tge slateport market. Do i need to beat the 3rd gym first?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
When a Pokemon uses Ominous Wind, the game crashes. Also, the TM for Shadow Ball is not in Mt. Pyre, and the OP doesn't say where it is. Where is the TM for Shadow Ball?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Can't find articuana and zapdos . Where is that polar region reshiram is talking about . When I went to mt chimney it said ur not allowed pls answer fast

sunza410

Thapakorn
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 9, 2017
After the league, I can not go on a warning before the "you are not allowed to go to this region" must I do to be in that area has answer me pls.

sunza410

Thapakorn
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 9, 2017
After the league, I can not go on a warning before the "you are not allowed to go to this region" must I do to be in that area has answer me pls.

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Mar 18, 2017
Love the hack so far. only made it to about lvl 45 with my starter so far. finally got some stones and trying to evolve Eevee and none of the stones work, (water thunder fire). Any way around this bug? Not gonna be able to continue playing, too discouraging hah. Any help is thanks. I have seen a few other people asking this question and its not being answered

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Hello, everyone, I am the author of the Pokemon Eternal Snow, because of I forgot the password in that account, and I am not in US, so I cannot use phone to reset the password. The Strongest Pure White is my newest hack, why I am not continue to hack the Eternal Snow, there are several reasons. First, some players don't care about the features, just care how strong about the author's technology, the Eternal Snow has based on LCCoolJ95's 650 resource patch, it leads to partial of players dislike this game. Furthermore, I haven't figured out how to add the new abilities yet, I am waitting for the LC's 721 Rom base before, but LC has changed the decision, 721 will not be a resource patch, it justs Theta Emerald EX, based on a lot of players like the hack which has new abilities, then I have changed Rom base and started it over. Finally, some people think the Eternal Snow's story looks like Pokemon Ebony Phantom 5.0EX, then they felt it is very boring, but if I change the story, it may hard to change.
Also, The Strongest Pure White has Sun and Moon's legendary.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hello, everyone, I am the author of the Pokemon Eternal Snow, because of I forgot the password in that account, and I am not in US, so I cannot use phone to reset the password. The Strongest Pure White is my newest hack, why I am not continue to hack the Eternal Snow, there are several reasons. First, some players don't care about the features, just care how strong about the author's technology, the Eternal Snow has based on LCCoolJ95's 650 resource patch, it leads to partial of players dislike this game. Furthermore, I haven't figured out how to add the new abilities yet, I am waitting for the LC's 721 Rom base before, but LC has changed the decision, 721 will not be a resource patch, it justs Theta Emerald EX, based on a lot of players like the hack which has new abilities, then I have changed Rom base and started it over. Finally, some people think the Eternal Snow's story looks like Pokemon Ebony Phantom 5.0EX, then they felt it is very boring, but if I change the story, it may hard to change.
Also, The Strongest Pure White has Sun and Moon's legendary.
So we'll have to deal with a broken Ominous Wind then? :(

Also, what is Pokemon Ebony Phantom 5.0EX? I've never heard of that one.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 8, 2017
Zapdos can be found on Route 119, literally in the treehouse directly to the left of Fortree City.
Articuno is in the polar region which is far left of Snow White town, you have to surf over to reach that area. As for Mt chimney you may have to beat the 2 designated gyms first in order to access that part to catch Moltres. I hope this information is useful

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
So we'll have to deal with a broken Ominous Wind then? :(

Also, what is Pokemon Ebony Phantom 5.0EX? I've never heard of that one.
Have you ever heared Pokemon Dark Phantom? The offical name is Ebony Phantom, some people said Eternal Snow's story looks like that hack, but if I adjust the story, it is difficult to change, then I change the Rom base to start it over for making my new hack. Some players always response I am a dog of patch, and don't have technology, this is why I use another Rom base to start it over. In LC's 650 Rom Base, the author has already added some features such as reusable TM, new moves, pokedex expansion and it has specific tool make the other people easier to make a hack. Some of players think if use other people's resource to make the hack, it is a very poor hack and lead to they don't want to play it. I cannot feeling that what is this kind of player's brain.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Have you ever heared Pokemon Dark Phantom? The offical name is Ebony Phantom, some people said Eternal Snow's story looks like that hack, but if I adjust the story, it is difficult to change, then I change the Rom base to start it over for making my new hack. Some players always response I am a dog of patch, and don't have technology, this is why I use another Rom base to start it over. In LC's 650 Rom Base, the author has already added some features such as reusable TM, new moves, pokedex expansion and it has specific tool make the other people easier to make a hack. Some of players think if use other people's resource to make the hack, it is a very poor hack and lead to they don't want to play it. I cannot feeling that what is this kind of player's brain.
Can I find it anywhere?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2017
So there is a problem with kadabra, everytime I try to use it my game crashes

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 28, 2017
I need help. I stuck in the battle frontier im done with hoenn where should i go next?

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jun 12, 2017
Hello everybody, Welcome to play Pokemon Eternal Snow.
These is basic information of Eternal Snow
sigpic574268_2.gif

Name: Eternal Snow
Language: English
Game type: GBA
Story: 3 rounds
Total number of Pokemons: 672
Version: 2.0
Main creditor: Reshiram white as snow (?????? in tieba)
Used tool: 650 patch tool package, Unlz, Unnamed Trainer, Nse, Ct2, Ape, Day and Night System, Ntme and etc
Rom base: Emerald 650 patch Rom base by LCCoolJ95
Completed date: April 1, 2016
If you want to see the more detail, please look at the Word file in the package after you download.

Features:
1. 650 Pok?mon, along with stats, evolutions, movesets, Dex entries, sprites (Updated for Gen 1-3 as well), and cries
2. Fairy-type is its own type, included on the old and new Pok?mon, old and new moves, and in the Pok?dex
3. Evolutions has been expanded to 8 per Pok?mon, for Eevee specifically
4. 4 Evolutionary items have been added, specifically the Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone, and Shiny Stone from Gen IV, and the Link Cable from Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon
5. New Evolution Methods have been added, like Map Name Evolution, Move Name Evolution, etc.
6. All Pok?mon that evolve through trade do not anymore
7. 100+ new moves, along with some new move animations, new descriptions and move effects
8. Old moves have been updated, some with edited powers, accuracy, and/or effects
9. Reusable TMs, so no worrying about losing any
Eggs now hatch at Level 1
10. You can run in buildings
11. Meaning the game doesn't CAP everything
12. When you capture a Pok?mon, it will give you EXP for it
The above is from the LC's patch

13. Three round of stories
14. 18 different type of Gyms, I have added 10 Gyms in the second period of story
15. 3 Leagues, the second League is N League, the third League is vs Reshiram character
16. The trainer and battle background has been change into DP forms
17. 22 more Pokemon (XYZ legendaries, Mega evolution forms and etc)
18. Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Hoopa, Diance and Volcanion has their specific moves
19. New regions after defeat the first League, you can have a trip on space such as Mars, Venus, Pluto and etc.
20. Add the snowing place
21. New trainers in the second and third world
22. Beautiful weather in some places, you will see the white cloud on the surface of water
23. New character??N
24. Day and night system.
25. Changed some of background color more beautiful

Pictures
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Details:
1.You can get Eevee at the beginning only, so please do not miss this chance. You will get two Pokeballs before this, these two balls were hidden in the Littleroot Town.
2.Articuno(held Reflect), Zapdos(held Light Screen), Moltres(held Safeguard), Heatran(held Flamethrower), Reshiram(held Fire Blast), Zekrom(held Thunder) and Kyurem(held Blizzard), they are probably hold a TM item, but not 100% probilities. So please make sure it has held a TM item after you caught these legendaries. If you missed this chance, you will not have any chance to get these TM items.

Please Notice, it is important:
This is not a profit Pokemon hacked game, so please do not use it on business such as put it into a game card then sell it. If you want to play this Pokemon game, I want to ask you please play it completely and do not use the cheating code, thanks. Please do not use Pokemon Eternal Snow to be your Rom base randomly, and please do not use any material from the Pokemon Eternal Snow to your own hacked game randomly. Because I have spent too much time on making this game. Also, LC has spent several years on make the Rom base, so I think everybody need to regard it, thanks a lot! If you like a game but you cannot accept the creditor's setting, why don't you make a game by yourself? Don't you think so?
In additionally, some people has take part in this pokemon hack community not very long, so they probably think these such as expand Pokemon, new moves and etc are made by me. Now, I have to tell you, no! These are not made by me, it is come from the LC's 650 patch Rom base, so please do not say these features which between 1 and 12 are made by me. Someone may be think this game is not belong to mine only, if you really have this thinking , that's true! because LC has spent too much time on Rom base too, so I should give him a credit, that this game is not only belong to me but also belong to LC's.

Download Website:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qY7p9bY
password?
4pqq

Welcome everybody send the?Pokemon Eternal Snow V2.0? forward to other community, but please label my name (English name is enough) when you send it forward to somewhere, thank you!
By the way, if you really don't like this game, please do not send any response for this game, I don't want to see someone argue with that, thank you very much!

Snow will be melt eventually, but it's bright and white will be eternal.

Back