• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Okay, so I've tried it out, it lags less I think (can handle Bakemonogatari at 1080p... now that's quite impressive). It has many options that might come in handy if I need it too.

...But it's fairly ugly xD
I actually liked the way Media Player Classic looked better :P
Oh well. I'll get used to it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That's true, you can change the style I think. *had a little drink in system when I played around with it*..anyway, mine looks like this.
58694877.png

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Alright! I've just posted my fangame's new thread! Now just hope the mods will approve of it soon!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's crazy and wants to mess with you?

Ughhh, I miss Borders. Books-A-Million and Barnes & Noble just don't cut it.

miley810

Assassin
Years

We have Mr. Kay/K's here, its pretty decent. We have books-a-million, and it has loads of manga, at least ours. I'm in Ohio right now, and there is NO bookstore in town! >_<

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
Years

I swear this is the one account I have on here that I keep forgetting the password for.

Edit:

>Fighting Brawly
>Makuhita KOs Combusken with Vital Throw after being burned
>Sends out Slakoth
>Makuhita faints from Burn
>IN YOUR FACE BRAWLY

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Whew~ Going to work early tomorrow.

I HAVE A NEW POLICY.
WHENEVER SOMEONE TAKES THE LAST TWIX BAR, I'LL YELL "OBJECTION!" AND FROM THAT MASSIVE CONFUSION, I'LL STEAL THE BAR FROM THEM~~

trucy-pose%28a%29.gif

The semi-perfect crime/justice reasoning... <3

Also, I wonder why my signature has a scroll bar. :|

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, it's visible on Safari too, which is odd.

I think it has to do with the coding or something. I'd look at the CSS coding Tara used for our collabs. since she had trouble getting the scrollbar to go away too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back