• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May-Chan's Mystery Dungeon (Shinies, Events & other services)

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
Years
DAYS w/o game freezing: 2

Rules:
1. Absolutely no SPAM, i will allow bumps but no pointless messages.
2. Absolutely NO Hacks! As far as I know, ALL of my pokes are 100% Legit. If one of my pokes happens to be a hack, we shall do a trade back and I will provide a free pokemon of your choosing.
3. If you are NOT respectful to me or my clients, I will Blacklist you without hesitation. Also, I check other trade threads regularly and I will Blacklist you if i find that you are being respectful in those threads as well.
4. I Clone My Pokes. If that is not acceptable to you, you are out of luck. I DO accept cloned/RNG'd Pokes.
5. Please know that any pokemon you trade me will be put up on my trade list unless specified
6. Multiple Offenses of hacking, flaming, etc. will result in blacklisting. If you are Blacklisted, I will NOT Trade with you!
7. Do NOT Rush me. I have a life too you know. If you DO rush me more than three times, it will result in a blacklisting.
8. Begging will not be tolerated, if I say no I say no, end of story.
9. VM'ing/PM'ing is allowed with me, but I'd STRONGLY prefer you post your trades here. Only PM/VM if we have already settled on a trade.
10. People on the Gold List have top priority over Silver List and Silver List people have priority over the rest of the traders
11. I'd rather "CYT" than you ask me if i am interested in (Insert specific pokemon here)
12. If you do not see me on, just post in the thread.
13. I do NOT want any semi-legit pokemon. For example, using an action replay to hack the azure flute but capturing arceus legitimately. I am guilty of doing this in the past but i am not proud of it anymore.
14. Use my Pearl FC: 1548 5279 3101 unless otherwise stated.

Events:
Spoiler:

Shinies:
Spoiler:

Wants List:
EV'd Camerupt (Shiny or Non-Shiny and low Speed IV's)
EV'd Slowking (Shiny or Non-Shiny and low Speed IV's)
EV'd Ursaring (Shiny or Non-Shiny and low Speed IV's)
Shiny Nidoran♀ (preferrably in egg form)
Shiny Treecko & Shiny Mudkip
DeepSeaScale or Gorebyss
DeepSeaTooth or Huntail
EV'd Flawless Pikachu named Pika w/ Light Ball (shiny or non-shiny, it doesn't matter to me :) )
any shinies I do not have listed
any events I do not have listed (legit please)

Gold List (once a month will be able to get a free Pokemon of their choosing from my posts):
Eurydice - has been a great help to my wifi trading experience, has been a great trader and helped me get the code to check IV's/EV's ^_^ also, gave me the idea for the lists ^_^
Raichupacabra - being a great partner in our joined thread ^_^
Marx_Ultra - Making drawings of characters from my fanfic ^_^

Silver List (nothing really special, just great traders):
AngelFireWing - Generous trader and helped me clone my original 4 event pokemon
taylorusha1 - Very generous trader, also of informing me of a hacked pokemon before the trade occured. I woulda never known otherwise
wonjoon0330 - a very generous trader, has traded me many shinies
Iceman3317 - awesome trader (and I like the #3 car profile pic)
Anjoola - Traded me an awesome shuckle with a moveset I love
Sirindair - Telling me about a hacked pokemon i recieved in a trade from them and offering to give me something else in exchange

Bronze List (warning before being blacklisted, will not trade with people on this list for a week):

Blacklist:
RazorClaw99 - Showing no maturity in Eurydice & Rilence's thread. That kind of action will not be tolerated here.

Pending Trades:

InfernoHo-Oh
pkrs202.gif
Gamestop Deoxys Lv50,
gby151.gif
Haley's Mew Lv100,
gby133.gif
VCG Shiny Eevee Lv50,
gby151.gif
Mystery Mew Lv10 for Enigma Stone Latias, Shiny Ho-Oh, Shiny Rayquaza & Filler

Last edited:

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
Years
  • Age 112
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016

Hey! Congrats on getting your thread all figured out and stuff.

Tell me when you're ready to trade :P

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Thanks!!! I'm your first customer and i post the first post in your new thread =)
BTW i love the old style that you're using, is very nostalgic =,)
You deserve 5 stars!!! And i already rate them n_n

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
ill give u a Milotic [VGC09] - UK (05309) [Shiny] [] [Nature "Timid"] for
gbs197.gif

10 ANIV Umbreon Lv70
Faint Attack, Mean Look, Screech, Moonlight

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
Years
Thanks!!! I'm your first customer and i post the first post in your new thread =)
BTW i love the old style that you're using, is very nostalgic =,)

thank you :) i love the sprites from pokemon yellow, they're my favorite, so i figured i'd go with the sprite from the game that the specific pokemon was introduced in (eg. mudkip r/s, entei g/s/c, pikachu r/b/y)

and thank you for staying patient with me through my mess-up :/ i appreciate it

ill give u a Milotic [VGC09] - UK (05309) [Shiny] [] [Nature "Timid"] for
gbs197.gif

10 ANIV Umbreon Lv70
Faint Attack, Mean Look, Screech, Moonlight

is the milotic touched or untouched? because i do have one at the moment, but it's been touched.

Last edited:
Back