The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Challenges
The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

View Poll Results: What should be my starter? (Even if you're not participating,help a friend out)
Nuzleaf 3 33.33%
Charmeleon 4 44.44%
Chatot 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old April 10th, 2014 (4:10 PM).
Meksal's Avatar
Meksal Meksal is offline
What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom nom*
     
    Join Date: Mar 2014
    Location: Somewhere between Hoenn and Kalos
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 340
    You want me to make a video? I'm afraid I don't do audio though.
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #102    
    Old April 11th, 2014 (2:18 AM).
    Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
    Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
    Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
       
      Join Date: Apr 2010
      Location: Israel
      Age: 20
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Hardy
      Posts: 1,087
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by BlueStone View Post
      You want me to make a video? I'm afraid I don't do audio though.

      No, not at all, only if you want. But i like the challenge o be in a way that someone posts an update and then someone else is like "Nice capture" and stuff. It's really fun (at least to me) to get positive feedback, helps me keep going.

      And i counted all the votes, that's a Charmeleon right there !! Wooow thank you guys!

      -Picked Charmeleon, it's a female and i called her Miss.Ember.
      -I got out of the lab and did the regular bs.

      Thank you again!
      __________________
      ~Made by Pebbles~
      Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
      Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
      Reply With Quote
        #103    
      Old April 11th, 2014 (6:51 AM). Edited April 11th, 2014 by Meksal.
      Meksal's Avatar
      Meksal Meksal is offline
      What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom nom*
         
        Join Date: Mar 2014
        Location: Somewhere between Hoenn and Kalos
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 340
        Caught a Jirachi on 110! I spent 6000 dollars on the freaking legendary ._.

        It also killed Gamil, the Venomoth I caught on 109 ._.

        Battling Wally. The poor fellow is in denial that a level 16 Silcoon is the ralts that he killed back when I was supposed to help him catch one.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #104    
        Old April 11th, 2014 (7:54 AM).
        Fairy Type's Avatar
        Fairy Type Fairy Type is offline
        Majestic Fairies
           
          Join Date: Oct 2011
          Posts: 201
          Just gonna use a different game because I know i cant beat Read.
          and just to clarify "Catch Em All Mode" Just makes it so each area has different pokemon, so i dont run into duplicates of pokemon. gives it more of a surprise when you move to a new area. Its not actually me catching them all.

          Username: Ssj3 Pikachu
          Game: Ruby
          Additional rules: Random Held items, Random Field items, Catch em all mode (Read above)
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #105    
          Old April 11th, 2014 (3:35 PM).
          Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
          Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
          Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
             
            Join Date: Apr 2010
            Location: Israel
            Age: 20
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Hardy
            Posts: 1,087
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ssj3 Pikachu View Post
            Just gonna use a different game because I know i cant beat Read.
            and just to clarify "Catch Em All Mode" Just makes it so each area has different pokemon, so i dont run into duplicates of pokemon. gives it more of a surprise when you move to a new area. Its not actually me catching them all.

            Username: Ssj3 Pikachu
            Game: Ruby
            Additional rules: Random Held items, Random Field items, Catch em all mode (Read above)
            Swear to god the next person doing 3rd gen isn't getting accepted.
            LOL i know the game is easy peasy but come on guys!
            __________________
            ~Made by Pebbles~
            Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
            Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
            Reply With Quote
              #106    
            Old April 11th, 2014 (7:22 PM). Edited April 11th, 2014 by Fairy Type.
            Fairy Type's Avatar
            Fairy Type Fairy Type is offline
            Majestic Fairies
               
              Join Date: Oct 2011
              Posts: 201
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Blastin'Tyruntz View Post
              Swear to god the next person doing 3rd gen isn't getting accepted.
              LOL i know the game is easy peasy but come on guys!
              XD Fine. I'll switch back to SS if you want, make my updates more interesting haha.

              I WILL ATTEMPT TO BEAT RED XD

              Sorry if theres too many sign ups from me on here.

              Username: Ssj3 Pikachu
              Game: Soul Silver
              Additional rules: Random Held items, Random Field items, Catch em all mode, Randomized Given Pokemon
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #107    
              Old April 12th, 2014 (12:30 AM).
              Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
              Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
              Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2010
                Location: Israel
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Hardy
                Posts: 1,087
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ssj3 Pikachu View Post
                XD Fine. I'll switch back to SS if you want, make my updates more interesting haha.

                I WILL ATTEMPT TO BEAT RED XD

                Sorry if theres too many sign ups from me on here.

                Username: Ssj3 Pikachu
                Game: Soul Silver
                Additional rules: Random Held items, Random Field items, Catch em all mode, Randomized Given Pokemon
                LOLS that's fine, and Red isn't that hard, remember he doesn't have his usual team so it's a relief.
                And i've only beaten him once so yeah the guy's HARD.
                __________________
                ~Made by Pebbles~
                Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                Reply With Quote
                  #108    
                Old April 12th, 2014 (9:33 AM).
                Fairy Type's Avatar
                Fairy Type Fairy Type is offline
                Majestic Fairies
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2011
                  Posts: 201
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Blastin'Tyruntz View Post
                  LOLS that's fine, and Red isn't that hard, remember he doesn't have his usual team so it's a relief.
                  And i've only beaten him once so yeah the guy's HARD.


                  I love how you say

                  Quote:
                  Red isn't that hard
                  and then
                  Quote:
                  so yeah the guy's HARD.
                  Mixed opinions? XD
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #109    
                  Old April 13th, 2014 (1:04 AM).
                  Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
                  Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
                  Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                    Location: Israel
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Hardy
                    Posts: 1,087
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ssj3 Pikachu View Post
                    I love how you say


                    and then


                    Mixed opinions? XD
                    XD yes, mixed opinion, the guy is hard but not that hard, i meant to say personally ive beaten him once but everybody else seems to manage so i guess i'm the freak here.
                    __________________
                    ~Made by Pebbles~
                    Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                    Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                    Reply With Quote
                      #110    
                    Old April 13th, 2014 (11:09 AM). Edited April 13th, 2014 by Daixtey.
                    Daixtey's Avatar
                    Daixtey Daixtey is offline
                    The Sin of Joy
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2013
                      Location: Germany
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 163
                      Yeah, so I apperantly lost my papers I wrote down, the Pokempn I battled. So in the mean time while I get my stuff back together have this. Politoed's level and stats are off, sorry for that but just have the current version and didn't wrote everything down when I got it, sorry.

                      The shortened version of the things that happened so far
                      Spoiler:

                      • Started my game off, being Soul Silver, named myself Jane
                      • Got the "mom help" being pokecom and various things
                      • Left met with my neighbour
                      • Visited Elm's Lab chose between the three starters, Tangela, Politoed, Illumise
                      • Chose Politoed as my starter and named it Cytot

                      "Trainer Diary"

                      Spoiler:
                      Okay, I know Trainer diaries are always boring to read. But let me first explain why I think mine will be quite different before you stop reading this. First about me, I’m Jane a quite normal girl from Newbark town, you probably heard this a thousand times but let me come to the more interesting things.


                      Well, you see my home-region of Johto and their neighbour region of Kanto are witnessing some strange occurings in their nature system. “What strange occurings?” You might ask, the thing is something that the scientists have believed for years have now disproved itself.


                      And that is that certain Pokemon are found in certain areas of the region. Apparently all of that has changed the past few weeks and the people of my region are trying to adapt to this new situation. This is it, and so what did I do? I thought now would be the perfect time to finally start my journey after I got done confessing my mother, of course.


                      With that out of the way I went to my hometown’s very own Nerd… uhm, I mean Pokemon Professor. His name was Elm, well that is his last name, I think his first name is part of the most secret poffin recipe. I think even his own family calls him Elm, weird but let’s move on. As I got to his Lab and passed safely by the other creepy nerds… I mean Elm’s co-workers, he gave me the option to choose from three Pokemon that he and his co-workers have “collected” recently.


                      Now you may not believe me but I watched enough Pokemon Discovery channel to know what Pokemon are good and who are just… not. And the Pokemon he offered me two would have been an insult to other starter Pokemon being Illumise and a Tangela. In the end I settled for the third Pokemon which was a Tolietoed, I named it Cytot. I am sure he and me will be having a very fun time.


                      But before I could finally started leave the Lab Elm stopped me apparently someone of his friends found something super-amazing but instead of coming he lets me got the thing from him, excuse me? Do I look like I work at the mail office and get packages from people for fun? But I agreed to avoid complications with Elm and finally got to leave the Lab.


                      My Team



                      Spoiler:
                      Cytot the Politoed


                      Dex Nr. #075
                      Whenever three or more of these get together,
                      they sing in a loud voice that sounds like bellowing


                      Type
                      Water

                      Level: 14

                      Ability

                      Water Absorb
                      Restores HP if hit with a Water-type move.

                      Nature: Brave

                      Move Set

                      Spoiler:
                      Hypnosis
                      20 PP \ Category: Status \ Power: --- \ Accuracy: 60
                      Description: The user empolys hypnotic suggestions to make the target fall into a deep sleep

                      Bubble Beam
                      20 PP \ Category: Special \ Power: 65 \ Accuracy: 100
                      Description: A spray of bubbles is forcefully ejected at the foe.
                      It may also lower the target's speed stat


                      Double Slap
                      10 PP \ Category: Physical \ Power: 15 \ Accuracy: 85
                      Description: The foe is slapped repeatedly, back and forth, two to five times in a row.

                      Perish Song
                      5 PP \ Category: Status \ Power: --- \ Accuracy: ---
                      Description: Any Pokemon that hears this song faints in three turns,
                      unless it switches out of battle.



                      Stats

                      Spoiler:
                      HP: 51
                      Attack: 29
                      Defense: 30
                      Sp. Atk: 33
                      Sp. Def: 35
                      Speed: 23
                      __________________

                      Reply With Quote
                        #111    
                      Old April 13th, 2014 (12:21 PM).
                      Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
                      Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
                      Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2010
                        Location: Israel
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Hardy
                        Posts: 1,087
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Daixtey View Post
                        Yeah, so I apperantly lost my papers I wrote down, the Pokempn I battled. So in the mean time while I get my stuff back together have this. Politoed's level and stats are off, sorry for that but just have the current version and didn't wrote everything down when I got it, sorry.

                        The shortened version of the things that happened so far
                        Spoiler:

                        • Started my game off, being Soul Silver, named myself Jane
                        • Got the "mom help" being pokecom and various things
                        • Left met with my neighbour
                        • Visited Elm's Lab chose between the three starters, Tangela, Politoed, Illumise
                        • Chose Politoed as my starter and named it Cytot

                        "Trainer Diary"

                        Spoiler:
                        Okay, I know Trainer diaries are always boring to read. But let me first explain why I think mine will be quite different before you stop reading this. First about me, I’m Jane a quite normal girl from Newbark town, you probably heard this a thousand times but let me come to the more interesting things.


                        Well, you see my home-region of Johto and their neighbour region of Kanto are witnessing some strange occurings in their nature system. “What strange occurings?” You might ask, the thing is something that the scientists have believed for years have now disproved itself.


                        And that is that certain Pokemon are found in certain areas of the region. Apparently all of that has changed the past few weeks and the people of my region are trying to adapt to this new situation. This is it, and so what did I do? I thought now would be the perfect time to finally start my journey after I got done confessing my mother, of course.


                        With that out of the way I went to my hometown’s very own Nerd… uhm, I mean Pokemon Professor. His name was Elm, well that is his last name, I think his first name is part of the most secret poffin recipe. I think even his own family calls him Elm, weird but let’s move on. As I got to his Lab and passed safely by the other creepy nerds… I mean Elm’s co-workers, he gave me the option to choose from three Pokemon that he and his co-workers have “collected” recently.


                        Now you may not believe me but I watched enough Pokemon Discovery channel to know what Pokemon are good and who are just… not. And the Pokemon he offered me two would have been an insult to other starter Pokemon being Illumise and a Tangela. In the end I settled for the third Pokemon which was a Tolietoed, I named it Cytot. I am sure he and me will be having a very fun time.


                        But before I could finally started leave the Lab Elm stopped me apparently someone of his friends found something super-amazing but instead of coming he lets me got the thing from him, excuse me? Do I look like I work at the mail office and get packages from people for fun? But I agreed to avoid complications with Elm and finally got to leave the Lab.


                        My Team



                        Spoiler:
                        Cytot the Politoed


                        Dex Nr. #075
                        Whenever three or more of these get together,
                        they sing in a loud voice that sounds like bellowing


                        Type



                        Level: 14

                        Ability

                        Water Absorb
                        Restores HP if hit with a Water-type move.

                        Nature: Brave

                        Move Set

                        Spoiler:
                        Hypnosis
                        20 PP \ Category: Status \ Power: --- \ Accuracy: 60
                        Description: The user empolys hypnotic suggestions to make the target fall into a deep sleep

                        Bubble Beam
                        20 PP \ Category: Special \ Power: 65 \ Accuracy: 100
                        Description: A spray of bubbles is forcefully ejected at the foe.
                        It may also lower the target's speed stat


                        Double Slap
                        10 PP \ Category: Physical \ Power: 15 \ Accuracy: 85
                        Description: The foe is slapped repeatedly, back and forth, two to five times in a row.

                        Perish Song
                        5 PP \ Category: Status \ Power: --- \ Accuracy: ---
                        Description: Any Pokemon that hears this song faints in three turns,
                        unless it switches out of battle.



                        Stats

                        Spoiler:
                        HP: 51
                        Attack: 29
                        Defense: 30
                        Sp. Atk: 33
                        Sp. Def: 35
                        Speed: 23
                        That's really detailed Daix! I can tell you put a lot of time on that!
                        __________________
                        ~Made by Pebbles~
                        Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                        Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                        Reply With Quote
                          #112    
                        Old April 14th, 2014 (8:40 AM). Edited April 14th, 2014 by Fairy Type.
                        Fairy Type's Avatar
                        Fairy Type Fairy Type is offline
                        Majestic Fairies
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2011
                          Posts: 201
                          UPDATE ONE.

                          Badges
                          Spoiler:


                          Team
                          Spoiler:

                          Meteor
                          • Confusion
                          • Metal Claw
                          • Magnet Rise
                          • Take down

                          Blonde
                          • Ember
                          • Confuse Ray
                          • Quick Attack
                          • Safeguard

                          AWESOME (I was excited when i caught Mew.)
                          • Mega Punch
                          • Pound
                          • Transform
                          • Cut

                          Swagados
                          • Thrash
                          • Bite

                          Gator
                          • Water Gun
                          • Bite
                          • Leer
                          • Rage


                          Small Text Summary
                          Spoiler:
                          Obtained Metagross as my starter pokemon
                          Got the Egg from Mr. Pokemon
                          Battled Rival (for whatever reason he has the same starter)
                          Beat Sprout Tower
                          Caught Ninetails & Mew
                          Trained to level 14
                          Beat Falkner
                          Caught Gyrados at a Cave.
                          Beat Team Rock at Slowpoke Well
                          Trained to Level 17
                          Beat Bugsy, Mew kicked butt with transform into Bugsy's Kabutops.
                          Battled my derp rival who was easy.
                          Got through Ilex Forest
                          Got to the Daycare
                          Daycare Trained Gyarados to 20
                          Trained everyone else till around 18
                          Got Croconaw
                          Trained him
                          Beat Whitney



                          Hope you enjoy!
                          I dont usually do nice big updates like this, but i did this time lol.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #113    
                          Old April 16th, 2014 (12:44 AM).
                          Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
                          Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
                          Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2010
                            Location: Israel
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Hardy
                            Posts: 1,087
                            Good day to you all anf happy nuzlocking!!!!!!
                            I will update my progress finally tomorrow
                            __________________
                            ~Made by Pebbles~
                            Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                            Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                            Reply With Quote
                              #114    
                            Old April 16th, 2014 (2:08 AM).
                            Apollo's Avatar
                            Apollo Apollo is offline
                            怖がらないで
                               
                              Join Date: May 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Hasty
                              Posts: 1,334
                              Username: Stygian
                              Game: FireRed
                              Additional rules: randomized TM moves, randomize held items, shuffle field items



                              PKMN Trainer Red
                              Update 1: Pallet Town → Cerulean City
                              Boulder Badge




                              - Started the game. Named myself "Red" and the rival "Green". I'm boring, yeah.
                              - Picked Vibrava over Pidgeot and Clamperl as starters. Nicknamed Sprite.
                              - Caught Feraligatr on Viridian Forest. Nicknamed it Triton.
                              - Defeated Brock's Smoochum and Delcatty, obtained TM39 (Thief)
                              - Obtained Dome Fossil from Mt. Moon
                              - Saved at Cerulean

                              On my way throughout the game, I found trainers with strange Pokemon. A lass with a bunch of bug Pokemon, a bug catcher with a Magikarp and a Rocket Grunt with an Igglybuff. No one died, luckily, but I did have a few close calls. Brock left both of my Pokemon in the red area, and so did a bug catcher. Only two Pokemon so far, since the first encounters of the other routes didn't interest me. The route near the Pokemon League had a Celebi, while cool, didn't capture my interest well.


                              SPRITE // Vibrava ♂
                              level 19 | impish nature | levitate
                              sand tomb | sand attack | bite | faint attack


                              TRITON // Feraligatr ♂
                              level 20 | bashful nature | torrent
                              scratch | leer | rage | water gun
                              __________________

                              there is no fire like passion
                              Reply With Quote
                                #115    
                              Old April 16th, 2014 (7:25 AM). Edited April 17th, 2014 by Meksal.
                              Meksal's Avatar
                              Meksal Meksal is offline
                              What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom nom*
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2014
                                Location: Somewhere between Hoenn and Kalos
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 340
                                UPDATE

                                Badges
                                Spoiler:




                                Pokemon
                                Spoiler:


                                Nidorino, Nikko
                                Sassy, met @ lv. 5 @ Route 101 (Starter pokemon)
                                Lv. 21 ♂
                                Poison sting
                                Peck
                                Focus Energy
                                Double Kick




                                Jigglypuff, Loo
                                Serious, met @ lv. 3 @ Route 102
                                Lv. 16 ♀
                                Sing
                                Defense Curl
                                Pound
                                Disable




                                Kingler, Suleiman
                                Sassy, met @ lv. 8 @ Route 116
                                Lv. 19 ♂
                                Bubble
                                Leer
                                Vicegrip
                                Rock Tomb




                                Jirachi, Starlo
                                Adamant, met @ lv. 13 @ Route 110
                                Lv. 19 ♂
                                Wish
                                Psychic
                                Rest
                                Swift




                                Log (In storytelling format)
                                Spoiler:
                                I nervously walked into Wattson's gym. I had horrible butterflies in my stomach. There he was. Wattson shook my hand, and the battle began. I sent out Starlo, and he sent out a Psyduck. Starlo killed the Psyduck with Psychic. Next he had a Skarmory. I switched to Nikko, but he didn't do very well against Skarmory, so I switched to Suleiman, who also didn't fare well against Skarmory. I tried Loo, but Skarmory used swift, and... Loo fell down. I ran over, but she was dead. I tried to stay strong and return her to her pokeball. I sent out Starlo again, who finished off the rest of his pokemon. I took home the badge, but I lost Loo.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #116    
                                Old April 16th, 2014 (2:26 PM).
                                Feraligatr13's Avatar
                                Feraligatr13 Feraligatr13 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 417
                                  I think imma do half an ultimate!

                                  Username: Feraligatr13
                                  Games: Red, Gold, Ruby
                                  Optional Rules: Randomize Trainer Class Names for fun, Catch Em All Mode for more diversity, Random TM Moves, Random TM/HM Compatibility (prefer same type), Randomize Both Requested & Given Pokemon in In-Game Trades, Randomize Field Items

                                  LOL I have so many optional rules xD
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #117    
                                  Old April 16th, 2014 (5:30 PM). Edited April 17th, 2014 by Meksal.
                                  Meksal's Avatar
                                  Meksal Meksal is offline
                                  What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom nom*
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2014
                                    Location: Somewhere between Hoenn and Kalos
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Posts: 340
                                    Good for you for taking the time to hand pick those rules XD


                                    I caught a Typhlosion and a Togepi. The togepi died though.
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #118    
                                    Old April 17th, 2014 (10:43 AM).
                                    Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
                                    Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
                                    Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2010
                                      Location: Israel
                                      Age: 20
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Hardy
                                      Posts: 1,087
                                      Welcome aboard Stygian and Feraligtr13!!!
                                      And yeah so much optional rules :[

                                      So i fought the trainer (still unnamed), who had a Chatot! LOL
                                      And i got to the lab and named him Thorn.
                                      And now: CATCHING.
                                      -On route 29 i caught a ♥♥♥♥ign Zubat named Mustard.
                                      -On route 46 i caught a ♥♥♥♥ing Ditto named DAMN.
                                      -On route 30 i caught a Wailmer named Loom.
                                      -I HATE MY TEAM.
                                      __________________
                                      ~Made by Pebbles~
                                      Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                                      Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #119    
                                      Old April 17th, 2014 (12:37 PM). Edited April 20th, 2014 by Astinus.
                                      Meksal's Avatar
                                      Meksal Meksal is offline
                                      What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom nom*
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2014
                                        Location: Somewhere between Hoenn and Kalos
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 340
                                        Starlo, my Jirachi, is by far my strongest pokemon. We're doing well. I'm challenging Flannery now.

                                        Btw, I evolved Nikko into a Nidoking, and hatched the lavaridge egg into a Slaking (I hate slakings. Too many loafing arounds)

                                        Either way, my team is going great. All of my pokemon are strong. I think it's because the weak ones die quick, so it's easy for me to get a solid team of tough ones.

                                        Edit: Got a Walrein from the root fossil. Go figure XD

                                        UPDATE

                                        Badges
                                        Spoiler:






                                        Pokemon
                                        Spoiler:


                                        Nidoking, Nikko
                                        Sassy, met @ lv. 5 @ Route 101 (Starter pokemon) as a Nidoran♂
                                        Lv. 29 ♂
                                        Poison sting
                                        Peck
                                        Thunderbolt
                                        Double Kick




                                        Typhlosion, Inferno
                                        Jolly, met @ lv. 16 @ Route 113 as a Typhlosion
                                        Lv. 30 ♂
                                        Tackle
                                        Leer
                                        Overheat
                                        Ember





                                        Dragonair, Falcore
                                        Bashful, met @ lv. 8 @ Route 119 as a Dratini
                                        Lv. 31 ♂
                                        Surf
                                        Thunder Wave
                                        Slam
                                        Dragon Rage



                                        Jirachi, Starlo
                                        Adamant, met @ lv. 13 @ Route 110 as a Jirachi
                                        Lv. 35 ♂
                                        Wish
                                        Psychic
                                        Confusion
                                        Swift




                                        Hitmonlee, Bruce
                                        Mild, met @ lv. 30 @ Route 120 as a Hitmonlee
                                        Lv. 30 ♂
                                        Jump Kick
                                        Brick Break
                                        Focus Energy
                                        Hi Jump Kick



                                        Celebi, The Guard
                                        Quiet, met @ lv. 27 @ Mount Pyre as a Celebi
                                        Lv. 27
                                        Recover
                                        Heal Bell
                                        Aerial Ace
                                        AncientPower







                                        My team is going well. I'm sad about losing Suleiman, but he was becoming weak, and the weak ones die... So...
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #120    
                                        Old April 20th, 2014 (3:45 AM).
                                        Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
                                        Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
                                        Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2010
                                          Location: Israel
                                          Age: 20
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Hardy
                                          Posts: 1,087
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by BlueStone View Post
                                          UPDATE

                                          Badges
                                          Spoiler:






                                          Pokemon
                                          Spoiler:


                                          Nidoking, Nikko
                                          Sassy, met @ lv. 5 @ Route 101 (Starter pokemon) as a Nidoran♂
                                          Lv. 29 ♂
                                          Poison sting
                                          Peck
                                          Thunderbolt
                                          Double Kick




                                          Typhlosion, Inferno
                                          Jolly, met @ lv. 16 @ Route 113 as a Typhlosion
                                          Lv. 30 ♂
                                          Tackle
                                          Leer
                                          Overheat
                                          Ember





                                          Dragonair, Falcore
                                          Bashful, met @ lv. 8 @ Route 119 as a Dratini
                                          Lv. 31 ♂
                                          Surf
                                          Thunder Wave
                                          Slam
                                          Dragon Rage



                                          Jirachi, Starlo
                                          Adamant, met @ lv. 13 @ Route 110 as a Jirachi
                                          Lv. 35 ♂
                                          Wish
                                          Psychic
                                          Confusion
                                          Swift




                                          Hitmonlee, Bruce
                                          Mild, met @ lv. 30 @ Route 120 as a Hitmonlee
                                          Lv. 30 ♂
                                          Jump Kick
                                          Brick Break
                                          Focus Energy
                                          Hi Jump Kick



                                          Celebi, The Guard
                                          Quiet, met @ lv. 27 @ Mount Pyre as a Celebi
                                          Lv. 27
                                          Recover
                                          Heal Bell
                                          Aerial Ace
                                          AncientPower







                                          My team is going well. I'm sad about losing Suleiman, but he was becoming weak, and the weak ones die... So...
                                          Your team is doing great, menatime i have a Ditto, a wailmer with only splash and i don't even remember what else lol.

                                          And yeah, the weak ones die....sorry for your loss.

                                          Bye the way, double posting is now an automatic yellow card right? So no double posting *ahem BlueStone ahem*, next time just edit your post :)
                                          __________________
                                          ~Made by Pebbles~
                                          Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                                          Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #121    
                                          Old April 20th, 2014 (4:39 AM). Edited April 20th, 2014 by Meksal.
                                          Meksal's Avatar
                                          Meksal Meksal is offline
                                          What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom nom*
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2014
                                            Location: Somewhere between Hoenn and Kalos
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 340
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Blastin'Tyruntz View Post
                                            Your team is doing great, menatime i have a Ditto, a wailmer with only splash and i don't even remember what else lol.

                                            And yeah, the weak ones die....sorry for your loss.

                                            Bye the way, double posting is now an automatic yellow card right? So no double posting *ahem BlueStone ahem*, next time just edit your post :)

                                            Ya, I heard about the automatic yellow card thing. I didn't even notice I double posted XD. But thanks for being concerned.

                                            Tate and Liza apparently have level 40s....Starlo isn't even lv 40 yet, but it's stats are awesome because i've been training it with a macho brace for 20 levels. I switched the brace to Falcore though. I want him to get strong. Nikko is falling behind. Bruce has incredible attack, and The Guard is just, meh, all around solid-ish. I miss Loo, but in all honesty she was a horrible, horrible fighter. My whole team is male. The only female I can remember having was Loo. I think i've lost a Venomoth, Machoke, Jigglypuff, and a Kingler. I was in the magma hideout when a Kingler attacked me. I ran, and then encountered a Nidorino. (Awkward coincidence, peoples?) Overall I have a solid smorgasbord of types on my team, but i'm missing a water type, and my only grass type has no grass moves. Lol. I'm guessing I'll probably lose a pokemon to tate and liza, but I hope the pokemon isn't Starlo or Falcore. They're my leads. If anything I'd want Nikko to die, since he's my weakest. I had a Machoke named Bruce before my Hitmonlee, and he died in his first battle against Brawly. Starlo took 14 pokeballs 26 great balls to catch. (Yes, I counted.) I have attempted to capture a moltres, mew, Articuno, Lugia, and Deoxys, all rendering me pokeballess.
                                            I ran into a Jirachi before Starlo on a route before it, and failed to catch it. Loo was caught on route 103 and was my first caught Pokemon. Loo was caught without any fighting moves. I caught Suleiman to help Nikko fight Roxanne, which they did. They defeated 4 other gym leaders together until Suleiman was one shotted with thunderpunch by an Elekid on our way to Fortree. Suileman was quickly replaced with Falcore. Nikko was slowly degraded from lead Pokemon to 1st mate Pokemon, to 2nd mate pokemon, until he became the weakest. Nikko was evolved into a Nidoking with the only moon stone found in the game. Starlo was nearly killed by an Alakazam. Falcore killed it with Dragon rage. Falcore was nearly killed by a Marowak with bonemerang, a deadly attack that killed Gamil, my Venomoth, and Eggbert, my Walrein. The attack missed.


                                            Sorry, I needed to get all of that out.
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #122    
                                            Old April 21st, 2014 (8:36 AM).
                                            Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
                                            Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
                                            Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2010
                                              Location: Israel
                                              Age: 20
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Hardy
                                              Posts: 1,087
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by BlueStone View Post
                                              Ya, I heard about the automatic yellow card thing. I didn't even notice I double posted XD. But thanks for being concerned.

                                              Tate and Liza apparently have level 40s....Starlo isn't even lv 40 yet, but it's stats are awesome because i've been training it with a macho brace for 20 levels. I switched the brace to Falcore though. I want him to get strong. Nikko is falling behind. Bruce has incredible attack, and The Guard is just, meh, all around solid-ish. I miss Loo, but in all honesty she was a horrible, horrible fighter. My whole team is male. The only female I can remember having was Loo. I think i've lost a Venomoth, Machoke, Jigglypuff, and a Kingler. I was in the magma hideout when a Kingler attacked me. I ran, and then encountered a Nidorino. (Awkward coincidence, peoples?) Overall I have a solid smorgasbord of types on my team, but i'm missing a water type, and my only grass type has no grass moves. Lol. I'm guessing I'll probably lose a pokemon to tate and liza, but I hope the pokemon isn't Starlo or Falcore. They're my leads. If anything I'd want Nikko to die, since he's my weakest. I had a Machoke named Bruce before my Hitmonlee, and he died in his first battle against Brawly. Starlo took 14 pokeballs 26 great balls to catch. (Yes, I counted.) I have attempted to capture a moltres, mew, Articuno, Lugia, and Deoxys, all rendering me pokeballess.
                                              I ran into a Jirachi before Starlo on a route before it, and failed to catch it. Loo was caught on route 103 and was my first caught Pokemon. Loo was caught without any fighting moves. I caught Suleiman to help Nikko fight Roxanne, which they did. They defeated 4 other gym leaders together until Suleiman was one shotted with thunderpunch by an Elekid on our way to Fortree. Suileman was quickly replaced with Falcore. Nikko was slowly degraded from lead Pokemon to 1st mate Pokemon, to 2nd mate pokemon, until he became the weakest. Nikko was evolved into a Nidoking with the only moon stone found in the game. Starlo was nearly killed by an Alakazam. Falcore killed it with Dragon rage. Falcore was nearly killed by a Marowak with bonemerang, a deadly attack that killed Gamil, my Venomoth, and Eggbert, my Walrein. The attack missed.


                                              Sorry, I needed to get all of that out.
                                              I'm always concerned, lol you're like little challenging baies for me. Don't want anyone to get banned 'cause he double posted in my thread right? NOT ON MY WATCH HE ISN'T!
                                              __________________
                                              ~Made by Pebbles~
                                              Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                                              Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #123    
                                              Old April 21st, 2014 (12:16 PM). Edited April 21st, 2014 by Meksal.
                                              Meksal's Avatar
                                              Meksal Meksal is offline
                                              What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom nom*
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Mar 2014
                                                Location: Somewhere between Hoenn and Kalos
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Adamant
                                                Posts: 340
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Blastin'Tyruntz View Post
                                                I'm always concerned, lol you're like little challenging baies for me. Don't want anyone to get banned 'cause he double posted in my thread right? NOT ON MY WATCH HE ISN'T!
                                                How about, "don't want anyone to taint my lovely thread with their evil double posting!"?

                                                lols, I caught Rayquaza with master ball, but it wasn't a rayquaza, it was a Beldum 0.0

                                                Also, here:

                                                Username: BlueStone
                                                Game: Pokemon White 2
                                                Additional rules: None


                                                I'm gonna start that too.



                                                UPDATE LOG:

                                                Chose Larvitar as starter
                                                Caught Cubone on 2nd route
                                                Caught Riolu in Floccesy ranch
                                                __________________
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #124    
                                                Old April 22nd, 2014 (1:37 AM). Edited April 22nd, 2014 by Blastin'Tyruntz.
                                                Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
                                                Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
                                                Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Apr 2010
                                                  Location: Israel
                                                  Age: 20
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Hardy
                                                  Posts: 1,087
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by BlueStone View Post
                                                  How about, "don't want anyone to taint my lovely thread with their evil double posting!"?

                                                  lols, I caught Rayquaza with master ball, but it wasn't a rayquaza, it was a Beldum 0.0

                                                  Also, here:

                                                  Username: BlueStone
                                                  Game: Pokemon White 2
                                                  Additional rules: None


                                                  I'm gonna start that too.



                                                  UPDATE LOG:

                                                  Chose Larvitar as starter
                                                  Caught Cubone on 2nd route
                                                  Caught Riolu in Floccesy ranch
                                                  You starting 2? I wanted to do Black so i'll start it laterz. OR NOW! Dupes clause is on btw.
                                                  -Starters were Azurill,Cresellia and Cranidos....well you all know what i've chosen ain't ya? Cranidos!!

                                                  Now for the Heartgold run, i'll do an update later
                                                  __________________
                                                  ~Made by Pebbles~
                                                  Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                                                  Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #125    
                                                  Old April 22nd, 2014 (5:26 AM).
                                                  Meksal's Avatar
                                                  Meksal Meksal is offline
                                                  What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom nom*
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Mar 2014
                                                    Location: Somewhere between Hoenn and Kalos
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Adamant
                                                    Posts: 340
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Blastin'Tyruntz View Post
                                                    You starting 2? I wanted to do Black so i'll start it laterz. OR NOW! Dupes clause is on btw.
                                                    -Starters were Azurill,Cresellia and Cranidos....well you all know what i've chosen ain't ya? Cranidos!!

                                                    Now for the Heartgold run, i'll do an update later

                                                    Good starters! Ya, but I think i'm gonna take a long break from emerald, since it's getting a bit dull.
                                                    __________________
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off
                                                    Minimum Characters Per Post: 25

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:10 AM.