The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!


View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4351    
Old September 6th, 2012 (12:02 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
Have dream abilities been implemented in the compliment dex?
Um... since most of the Dream World abilities have been introduced in V gen, I must say no.
If you mean the abilities that were introduced in III gen then... still no because this hack was done before Dream World abilites were introduced.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #4352    
Old September 6th, 2012 (6:37 AM). Edited September 6th, 2012 by Zetsubou Johnny.
Zetsubou Johnny's Avatar
Zetsubou Johnny Zetsubou Johnny is offline
He once drank an entire bottle of windex
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Sky Dinosaurian Square
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 118
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

    Um... since most of the Dream World abilities have been introduced in V gen, I must say no.
    If you mean the abilities that were introduced in III gen then... still no because this hack was done before Dream World abilites were introduced.
    Oh ok thank you, I didn't want to waste time holding out for a Speed Boost torchic

    I should also assume there's no physical special split in this game shouldn't I?
    Reply With Quote
      #4353    
    Old September 7th, 2012 (12:20 AM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,530
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
    I should also assume there's no physical special split in this game shouldn't I?
    Yeah, there's no P/S split unfortunately.
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
    Reply With Quote
      #4354    
    Old September 7th, 2012 (4:22 AM). Edited September 7th, 2012 by RubyHacker.
    RubyHacker's Avatar
    RubyHacker RubyHacker is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2010
      Location: Romania
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 66
      Nevermind, I found it what I wanted.
      Reply With Quote
        #4355    
      Old September 8th, 2012 (10:10 AM). Edited September 8th, 2012 by flamey678.
      flamey678 flamey678 is offline
         
        Join Date: Sep 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 5
        idk if i did it right, this game looks great and it has a lot of pokemon right now im playing pokemon platinum light on my Ipod jailbroken and it works 100% right but i patched the flora sky file to the emerald file and i can play flora sky and it works with the UPS program but when i try to patch the complement dex file to the pokemon emerald file it gives me

        "Failed! Input checksum is invalid"
        anyone know the problem? i really want all the pokemon!
        Reply With Quote
          #4356    
        Old September 9th, 2012 (12:51 AM).
        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
        Memento Mori
         
        Join Date: Jul 2008
        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 14,530
        You need the right Emerald ROM.
        Invalid checksum = Wrong Emerald ROM.
        __________________
        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
        Reply With Quote
          #4357    
        Old September 9th, 2012 (8:03 AM).
        RubyHacker's Avatar
        RubyHacker RubyHacker is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2010
          Location: Romania
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 66
          Ok I need help, again :(. I just got the Feather Badge from Iris, where do I go now?
          Reply With Quote
            #4358    
          Old September 9th, 2012 (12:36 PM).
          flamey678 flamey678 is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 5
            BUt i patched flora sky to make it work the complete dex just gives me that error, plus idk where to get a good one..hmm
            Reply With Quote
              #4359    
            Old September 9th, 2012 (2:53 PM).
            Cyclone's Avatar
            Cyclone Cyclone is offline
            Eye of the Storm
               
              Join Date: Jul 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3,373
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by flamey678 View Post
              BUt i patched flora sky to make it work the complete dex just gives me that error, plus idk where to get a good one..hmm
              To clarify, did you patch your existing copy of Flora Sky with the Complement Dex version of Flora Sky?

              ...don't do that. That won't work. Both games have different Pokédexes. Both games can only have 386 Pokémon (though with 25 extra slots some games go up to 411).

              Cyclone
              __________________
              "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

              Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
              Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler. :P

              Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

              Reply With Quote
                #4360    
              Old September 10th, 2012 (1:26 AM).
              XeroNos's Avatar
              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2011
                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                Age: 28
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 3,015
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by RubyHacker View Post
                Ok I need help, again :(. I just got the Feather Badge from Iris, where do I go now?
                Well it entirely depends on you.. Have you found the Pulhia Tea yet??? if not then you can't go any where else
                Reply With Quote
                  #4361    
                Old September 10th, 2012 (10:28 AM).
                kokotko's Avatar
                kokotko kokotko is offline
                雷君
                   
                  Join Date: May 2011
                  Location: Slovakia
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 44
                  As for the walkthrough, why is it half translated to English?? In its description there was an explicit statement that it's now in English. It's no help by now...does anyone know Vietnamese so he/she can translate it, please?
                  __________________

                  ポケットモンスター RULEZ!!!
                  Gotta experience 'em all!
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4362    
                  Old September 10th, 2012 (10:34 AM).
                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                  Memento Mori
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 14,530
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kokotko View Post
                  As for the walkthrough, why is it half translated to English?? In its description there was an explicit statement that it's now in English. It's no help by now...does anyone know Vietnamese so he/she can translate it, please?
                  The game is in English... walkthrough no unfortunately...
                  I think there's a translated version by using Google Translator somewhere but since that pdf is kinda weird, it's hard to copy from it.
                  __________________
                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4363    
                  Old September 10th, 2012 (10:48 AM).
                  kokotko's Avatar
                  kokotko kokotko is offline
                  雷君
                     
                    Join Date: May 2011
                    Location: Slovakia
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 44
                    Sure, I just think it would save everyone a lot of time if we didn't have to search and post our questions around here to be answered, what takes time of the others that answer...
                    __________________

                    ポケットモンスター RULEZ!!!
                    Gotta experience 'em all!
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4364    
                    Old September 12th, 2012 (12:09 AM).
                    Awesome-0_4000's Avatar
                    Awesome-0_4000 Awesome-0_4000 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 27
                      How do you "unlock all stairs" in Platepics Ghost House to get Litwick? In the Compliment Dex Version
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4365    
                      Old September 13th, 2012 (1:13 AM).
                      XeroNos's Avatar
                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                        Age: 28
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 3,015
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Awesome-0_4000 View Post
                        How do you "unlock all stairs" in Platepics Ghost House to get Litwick? In the Compliment Dex Version
                        Well this is weird.. all you need is HM Air Cutter...
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4366    
                        Old September 24th, 2012 (6:30 AM).
                        SuperJew SuperJew is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2012
                          Posts: 1
                          How can I find the correct Emerald rom?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4367    
                          Old September 24th, 2012 (7:38 AM).
                          Cyclone's Avatar
                          Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                          Eye of the Storm
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 3,373
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by SuperJew View Post
                            How can I find the correct Emerald rom?
                            From the topic post (without formatting):

                            Quote:
                            "ROM BASE: EMERALD (US - BPEE)"
                            "US" and "BPEE" are both useful search terms to get the correct ROM. :)

                            Cyclone
                            __________________
                            "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                            Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                            Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler. :P

                            Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                            Reply With Quote
                              #4368    
                            Old September 24th, 2012 (6:36 PM). Edited September 24th, 2012 by Bradyftw.
                            Bradyftw Bradyftw is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 7
                              I need help, I try talking to the middle guy at the mission place and he tells me "have you found steven in the desert yet?" its my first time talking to him

                              Edit: Also seems that the girl iwas ment to rescue is in her home, i got the wishstone from her, 0QP though, meaning I cant get every legendary :(

                              Also appears that steven is not in the cave in the desert, had to use walk through walls to get past the snorlax (due to sky not even being at trainer hill) turns out steven was in the forest \:
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4369    
                              Old September 25th, 2012 (1:26 AM).
                              XeroNos's Avatar
                              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                Age: 28
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 3,015
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Bradyftw View Post
                                I need help, I try talking to the middle guy at the mission place and he tells me "have you found steven in the desert yet?" its my first time talking to him

                                Edit: Also seems that the girl iwas ment to rescue is in her home, i got the wishstone from her, 0QP though, meaning I cant get every legendary :(

                                Also appears that steven is not in the cave in the desert, had to use walk through walls to get past the snorlax (due to sky not even being at trainer hill) turns out steven was in the forest \:
                                Sorry to tell you Steven is present there.. He is on west side of the desert in a cave on route P also you need Rock Smash for this purpose. Secondaly he is in Dark Forest north of Golden City. Thridly you will access him after 2nd Elite Four Encounter inside Malias City's Library.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4370    
                                Old September 25th, 2012 (2:08 PM).
                                Hero_Over Hero_Over is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2009
                                  Posts: 5
                                  Can anyone tell me where to find the World Map? I've spoken to everyone in the player's home town and in Puel, but I still haven't received one.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4371    
                                  Old September 25th, 2012 (3:47 PM).
                                  Bradyftw Bradyftw is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 7
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                    Sorry to tell you Steven is present there.. He is on west side of the desert in a cave on route P also you need Rock Smash for this purpose. Secondaly he is in Dark Forest north of Golden City. Thridly you will access him after 2nd Elite Four Encounter inside Malias City's Library.
                                    Actually no he wasnt there, he was in the second spot dark forest, but due to me not having pokeflute app because sky wont show up at trainer hill, i was forced to use walkthrough walls to get around the snorlax.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4372    
                                    Old September 25th, 2012 (11:08 PM).
                                    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                    Memento Mori
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                    Age: 25
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 14,530
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Hero_Over View Post
                                    Can anyone tell me where to find the World Map? I've spoken to everyone in the player's home town and in Puel, but I still haven't received one.
                                    Since this is an Emerald hack, there's nothing like World/Town Map.
                                    You can check the map in PokéGear.
                                    __________________
                                    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4373    
                                    Old September 26th, 2012 (1:36 AM).
                                    XeroNos's Avatar
                                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                      Age: 28
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 3,015
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Bradyftw View Post
                                      Actually no he wasnt there, he was in the second spot dark forest, but due to me not having pokeflute app because sky wont show up at trainer hill, i was forced to use walkthrough walls to get around the snorlax.
                                      Sky comes to Trainer Hill only after 2nd Elite Four encounter.. You can't miss him
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4374    
                                      Old September 26th, 2012 (5:06 AM).
                                      Cyclone's Avatar
                                      Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                                      Eye of the Storm
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 3,373
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                        Sky comes to Trainer Hill only after 2nd Elite Four encounter.. You can't miss him
                                        You can't leave the Elite Four during the challenge, however. Or can you?

                                        Cyclone
                                        __________________
                                        "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                                        Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                                        Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler. :P

                                        Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4375    
                                        Old September 26th, 2012 (12:26 PM).
                                        SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
                                        SonicBlazePlatinum SonicBlazePlatinum is offline
                                        /)^3^(\
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2007
                                        Location: Cloudsdale, Equestria
                                        Age: 22
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 1,041
                                        What he means is that after you beat the Elite Four you can battle against Sky to get a PokeFlute App for Snorlax in the Route Gate above Golden City. You have to do the missions in Challenge Factory first, it's during the Steven quest.
                                        __________________
                                        Also known as SentryBronyPlatinum or Shadowbolt Pegasus.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:21 PM.