• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black Team HELP

X85

Triple X
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Ok i need help organising a team to beat the elite four. I like grass types so i would preferably want one.

Thease two are used but i dont know what one to use.

Serperior Lv 45 (What level do i need)?
Leaf Blade
Leaf Tornado
Flash
Giga Drain

Samurott Lv 45(What Level?)
Aqua Tail
Surf
Strength
Razor Shell

Excadrill Lv 45 (What Level?)
Rockslide
Metal Claw
Dig
Earthquake

Vanillish lv 45 (What Level?)
Icy Win'd
Ice Beam
Avalanche
Mirror Shot

Unefezant lv 45 (What Level?)
Air slash
Razor Wind
Roost
Fly

Conkeldurr lv 45 (What Level?)
Rock Throw
Rock slide
Hammer Arm
Low Kick

Gigalith Lv 45
Stealth rock
Samdstorm
Rockblast
Rock slide

Thanks Can you suggest pokemon and the levels and moves i need.

Ty X85

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Moved to in-game team help, which is where this fits for next time. I'm a little busy right now, though, so I'll just suggest that generally unless you have a choice item, you don't need a move type more than once on a Pokemon - like rock blast/rock slide, generally you'd keep one of the two. Sandstorm isn't needed unless it's a sand team unfortunately. Also keep in mind of the physical/special split - so for example, Samurott having Aqua Tail & Surf, there's an obvious power difference (check the actual Pokemon's stats for what it excels in), while Waterfall/Aqua Jet wouldn't be so bad because you'd have priority (general example, that is, can't remember if it can learn it or not), either way I'll see if I can come back here and add more later. n_n

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Your party looks pretty diverse with types and you have some special and physical attackers. The only things I would recommend is if you have the stone edge tm teach that to conkeldurr and gigalith. Depending whether or not this is your first time battling the elite four you might have the rock polish tm and if you do definitely teach that to gigalith. That will make it faster that just about anything. That's all I can think of. Not a bad team.

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Try to at least have level 48. It'll help with the level 52s you're fighting. You're going to want to have at least one Pokemon with a Dark type move that ISN'T dark type! This will help against the Psychic and Ghost type users. With your Unfezant, you should be able to take out Marshal, and with Conky, you can take out the Dark type guy... I mean Grimsley.

If you are looking for a strong grass type and are willing to give up Serperior, go and get Virizon from PinWheel forest. It's a nice Grass/Fighting type legendary that can help beat up Grimsley.

PS. REMEMBER THE FULL RESTORES AND REVIVES!
PPS. And Shauntal is EVAL. >:C

Last edited:

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Lilligant is a good Pokemon to get. Get one with own tempo and evolve it to Lilligant. Petal Dance + Own Tempo is OP for your other three moves, use Leech Seed, Quiver Dance, and Giga Drain. It'll stay alive for a long time. and can destroy lots of Pokemon.

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
That's exactly the strategy I use with my Lilligant online. It's good!

Also, a Meinshao is a nice investment. Its a speedy little monster and it will also help incase you want a fast hitter instead of a bulky one.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Samurott isn't doing you any favours here. Deino can help. Victory Road. You'll need to grind and do a few suicide runs but its definitely worth it. It will be a Zweilous in no time. It will deal with Shauntal and Caitlyn. Try to get one with a Timid Nature. Hope this helped :x

Back