• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA s(ama)mocks <- that is horrendous i'm so sorry

smocks

fiat lux
Years
i never thought i would be making another thread here again but here I am! so ask away @ this not that oldie but goldie gal

Last edited:

smocks

fiat lux
Years
ninetales vs alolan ninetales and why

vulpix because the vulpix came before the ninetales

okay, in ALL seriousness, OG Ninetales > Alolan Ninetales because without OG Ninetales, we wouldn?t have the beauty that is Alolan Ninetales. (Also fire types are my all-time favorite, no matter how much I love the ice/fairy typing :?) )

smocks

fiat lux
Years
what's ur fav pokemon game? generation?

If we?re talking about the Pok?mon Franchise as a whole, Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is my all time favorite. From the plot, the music, the characters, etc, PMD just checks every box. I love the subtle character development and storytelling of game even though it?s hours on hours of gameplay. I personally like the difficulty and how long it takes one to complete the game because usually I beat the main series games quickly and there?s really nothing to do, unlike a PMD. I would go more in depth but I?m on mobile and just ask another Q if you want me to expand more :)

If we?re talking about main-series games, definitely Pok?mon Platnium. I love the Sinnoh region to death and I find the replay value of Platnium to be greater than any other main-series game. Again, I can elaborate more just ask another Q about it!

My favorite generation of ALL-TIME is Generation 4, the era of Sinnoh. I personally love all the Pok?mon that was introduced in Gen 4 (s/o to SM for bringing out Aloa Ninetales) and loved how evolution lines were expanded on. Plus, I love Pok?mon Lore & Sinnoh had a huge backbone for Pok?mon Lore imo and I loved everything Gen 4 had to offer. Also, Platnium + HGSS were some of the best main series games imo and props to Gen 4 for turning it out! We love an iconic generation

smocks

fiat lux
Years
Also life update if anyone cares: I?ve had two lab research internships @ UCSD (& officially part of one research lab w/ my very own lab coat! v exciting) + in the Philippines + going through the process that are college applications! If you have any questions regarding on any advice or etc from such topics or much feel free to ask!!

Years
If we?re talking about the Pok?mon Franchise as a whole, Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is my all time favorite. From the plot, the music, the characters, etc, PMD just checks every box. I love the subtle character development and storytelling of game even though it?s hours on hours of gameplay. I personally like the difficulty and how long it takes one to complete the game because usually I beat the main series games quickly and there?s really nothing to do, unlike a PMD. I would go more in depth but I?m on mobile and just ask another Q if you want me to expand more :)

If we?re talking about main-series games, definitely Pok?mon Platnium. I love the Sinnoh region to death and I find the replay value of Platnium to be greater than any other main-series game. Again, I can elaborate more just ask another Q about it!

My favorite generation of ALL-TIME is Generation 4, the era of Sinnoh. I personally love all the Pok?mon that was introduced in Gen 4 (s/o to SM for bringing out Aloa Ninetales) and loved how evolution lines were expanded on. Plus, I love Pok?mon Lore & Sinnoh had a huge backbone for Pok?mon Lore imo and I loved everything Gen 4 had to offer. Also, Platnium + HGSS were some of the best main series games imo and props to Gen 4 for turning it out! We love an iconic generation
BINCH! Platinum is my favorite. TBH I didn't ever play EoS but I played uh Explorers of Time. I think what happened for me is I had to do a bunch of data pulling for a dex for that leg of the franchise lmao. I just got super burned out. I'll have to pick it up! I just picked up a used copy of Platinum to replay (because I refuse to restart my existing copy)

Also life update if anyone cares: I?ve had two lab research internships @ UCSD (& officially part of one research lab w/ my very own lab coat! v exciting) + in the Philippines + going through the process that are college applications! If you have any questions regarding on any advice or etc from such topics or much feel free to ask!!

I don't have any questions re: that, just wanted to say congrats!! Well - I can ask this. What did you study in college, and what is your long term goal?

smocks

fiat lux
Years
BINCH! Platinum is my favorite. TBH I didn't ever play EoS but I played uh Explorers of Time. I think what happened for me is I had to do a bunch of data pulling for a dex for that leg of the franchise lmao. I just got super burned out. I'll have to pick it up! I just picked up a used copy of Platinum to replay (because I refuse to restart my existing copy)

I don't have any questions re: that, just wanted to say congrats!! Well - I can ask this. What did you study in college, and what is your long term goal?

+1 w/ extra props for having Platinum as your favorite, you clearly know what's up ;)
(BUT! You would know even more what's up if you play PMD EoS!! Keep me updated!)

thank youuuuu but hahaha I'm going to be attending college next fall, currently applying for Neurobiology/Biological Studies/Neuroscience with a Pre-Med emphasis right now though. The goal is to be a researcher anywhere within scientific-research, which thankfully I'm already apart of right now! But, I plan on attending graduate (Ph.D.) or medical school (only if I'm accepted into this special researcher program, M.D/Ph.D.).

Back