• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your personal pokémon mascot!

Years
Oh this is interesting!

If I was going to pick one as a maschot it would probably be Houndoom or Electrode, I can't really pick either. I'm a bit chaotic at times as some people would say so I think either would be a good pick.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
CLEFAIRY!!!! :D
852463693_970434.gif

I bet even Korrina loves them.
Its THE FIRST Pokemon meant to be Pokemon's mascot. And its the pin point of all things cute and feminine and pink and girly! CLEFAIRY FOREVER!!!!! :3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Honestly, the longer of time I spend as a Korrina fangirl....the more I grow to really like her signature pokemon (lucario).

I'd say in a way he could be the 'mascot' to me overall now xD;

Though, to comment on my last post in this thread; clefairy was going to at first be pokemon's overall mascot for real. And I like that.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Vulpix.

I've always adored Vulpix when I first started off as a Pokemon fan when I was very little. It's adorable, but maintains it's grace and elegance even when it evolves in to a Ninetales. Even both Kanto and Alola forms are elegant, sophisticated and beautiful.

Years
Right now, Munchlax or Chespin. And it's not because they're cute because they're not. They're epic murderers. I care not for cuteness.

If not them, then something unexpected and nostalgic, like Blaziken, Hitmonlee or Ratata.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 28, 2021
Could be anyone from my signature depending on my mood but right now I'd pick the Totodile evolution line.

91f3ba8345eb762a25e540aee11ea2179e24496d_hq.gif

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
My Pokémon mascot is Sandshrew. It sort of just happened, even while I was trying to make Houndoom my mascot at the time.

But it's okay, Sandshrew is a cute little badass. <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
qOMMI3O.gif

It all started with the encounter in the Liberty Garden, where I have my very first Critical Capture ever. That, combined with its cuteness (especially in the movies) won me over that Victini become my mascot. Also, this little fellow is curious at times, just like me.

Last edited:
Back