• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels [PG-14]

To make a OOC therad or to not

• No, don't make a OOC thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"I've seen a lot of trainers better than me. And of course, I traveled through Sinnoh and got all of the gym badges, though I was born here in Kanto. I got pokemon from other reigons via trading."Adriane said."But I don't feel like I should have gotten my badges."

"There are trainers better than everyone."Cress said."The league champs have been beat before."

"I guess that's true...its just..."Adriane trailed off.

-backflash-

"How infortinate your pokemon are gonna be when you travel."A eight raven black haired girl said to eight year old Adriane at the trainer academy.

-two years later-

Adriane was traveling to Hearthrome City.

"So, how are your infortianate pokemon doing?"The girl, who's name was Alex, said from a few meters behind.

"Leave me alone!"Adriane yelled and ran on.

-end of backflash-

Adriane didn't notice that her eyes had tears in them, or that a few leaked.

"Raven..."Adriane said softly.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie was told she'd be given an offer she couldn't refuse. She didn't know what to make of that. What... What did that even mean? Needless to say, the comment had totally soared over her head. She decided not to focus on it too much though. Adriane made a pessimistic comment and Valorie turned her attention to respond, but Spike took the words out of her mouth before she even had a chance to say them. Thus, she wound up silent. She turned her attention back to where the were going. After a few moments Flygon looked back at her and gave her this big grin. Valorie blanked momentarily. What was that grin for? She figured Flygon was just being playful, though. Abruptly Flygon took a sudden dip and then quickly rose again. Valorie made was pushed down by the gravity force, taken by surprise. She wrapped her arms around Flygon's neck area to secure herself and gave her this amused expression.

"/Well/~"

Playful indeed. Flygon didn't seem to realize the danger they were all in. Mesprit meanwhile observed what was going on with minimal interest.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane turned her attention to Flygon and Valorie, trying to get rid of her current negitive thoughts.

"Flygon is very playful."Adriane observed, with a small smile.

"We shall be there in just a minute."Suicune announced.

Adriane to took a deep breath.

"I hope I made the right call..."Adriane said softly.

Adriane looked at Valorie and Spike. She'd always blame herself if anything bad happened to any of them. Adriane sighed.

"It'll be alright."Mew said, who had been reading her thoughts.

Mew had spoke 'aloud' where all of them heard, not thinking. Adriane's eyes widened when she had realized this herself.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Adriane seemed to be deep in thought. Was she remembering something? Probably. They continuede walking, Spike ignoring Mew's comment since it wasn't important.

Spike was getting concerned for Adriane. She didn't seem quite happy. Maybe he could cheer her up. As they were walking, Spike put a hand on her shoulder & spoke. "Hey, Adriane. Is there something wrong?" He paused for a few seconds. He let go of her shoulder. "You can tell me anything if you need to."

If they were to ever battle, Spike would take it easy at first to see how good Adriane was. Why is he thinking about battling? Yeah, it's his thing. Where were the legendaries at anyway? Seriously, when will this all end?

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: We're flying Shiny...)

Adriane wasn't sure what to say. She didn't want to make him think she made this choice randomly...

"Well...I'm just afraid I may have been wrong...and that we shouldn't have came..."Adriane said." If anything happens to us...its going to be my fault."

They began walking up a mountain, in a spiraling mountain.

"The entrance portal is in the top of this mountain."Suicune said.

Adriane's fist clenched nervously. She forced herself to make step after step.

"Be strong Adriane, you can't show weakness. If you do, you'll look like a wimp again. And you can't let that happen."The hardened side of Adriane said, and the other side of her said."But I've lead the others to what could be their death, and I'm not sure I could handle it if they got killed because of my choice. And...I'm scared."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: xD Fail!)

Spike listens to what Adriane has to say. "Well...I'm just afraid I may have been wrong...and that we shouldn't have came... If anything happens to us...its going to be my fault." She really is negative.

"Hey, don't blame it all on yourself! There's always a solution. Keep acting like that & you may end up miserable for all eternity." He paused for a moment, then continued. "Whatever happens, I can handle." He put a couragous smile on that even he knew they would make it through. Heck, he'd make a sacrifice if neccesary!

Now near a mountain & walking, Spike looked around. This could be a good training ground, if they weren't in the middle of something serious. Is this where the legendaries lived? Probably not. Suicune said the portal was at the top of the mountain. Soon, he would find out where the legendaries roam, once they pass through the portal.

Dawn

Years
Valorie acknowldged Adriane's observation with her eyes and a light nod. She didn't want to explain that Flygon was teasing her. Sometimes she felt embarrassed to talk about the close relationship she shared with some of her pokemon. She just silently hoped none of them had picked up on that already. Valorie just sort of made a face when Adriane started talking about what if scenarios. Gosh. Not even she could angst that hard. It took her a few moments, but she thought of what she wanted to say. Her tone was rather casual, considering the circumstances.

"You act like it was your choice alone to come here."

Flygon seemed to notice the change in Valorie's tone, quirking her head at her head as she glanced back at her trainer yet again. This time Valorie did not acknowledge it. Instead she, found her gaze locked ahead on Suicune.

"We all knew the risks... We're a team.. not a-..."

Valorie stopped abruptly. What was that word again? Gosh. This was inconvenient. After a moment of brainstorming it came back to her.

"...hierarchy."

She had of course rejected the idea that Adriane was their leader out loud. On the other hand, she had also implied that she had no objections to the plan. How would her words be taken? Would she be remembered for being little miss too independent for leaders, or would she be remembered for giving a rallying speech to remind everyone that they were in this together? Valorie honestly wasn't worried about that question, ironically. It was mostly because she was more worried about more important things, like, y'know, whether they'd live.

miley810

Assassin
Years
After a while, when they were almost at the top, Adriane replied.

"I know. But I was the one who told Suicune we'd come first."Adriane said." And what the fudge is a hierarchy?"

"We're here."Suicune said.

A purpleish black portal was on the ground of the mountain.

"We jump through. Be prepaired, you will land on your backs."Suicune said.

Adriane was the first to jump through, and a few seconds later she came through the wall of a extreamly large cannon, and landed on her back.

"Huge demention change."Adriane said.

Adriane pushed herself to her feet. Now she looked at all of the legendaries. All eyes were on her.

"Um...hi."Adriane said.

"Adriane!"She heard her little sister's voice cry.

"June?"Adriane asked.

"Help sissy!"June cried.

"I wish I could."Adriane said.

Adriane saw the cage with her family in it, it was a few feet away from her.

"Adriane, why did you come here hunny? Your going to get trapped, like us. You were free."Her mom said.

"Whats the use of being free if there's no one to be with. Well...except for the rest of us."Adriane said, refering to Spike, Valory, Lance, Cress, all of them.

"Rest of us?"Her older sister Serena asked.

"The other legendary rebel's chosen kids."Adriane said.

"Well, we're waiting."Mewtwo said.

Adriane turned to him and gulped. She took a deep breath.

(OOC: Your welcome to come in during this conversation, after, whenever.)

Dawn

Years
Valorie would dismount Flygon and just sort of shake her legs a bit one at a time. She was trying to get her land legs back, so to speak. After a moment she would return Flygon before moving to the portal, stopping for only a brief moment, and jumping in. Not even a warning could've prevented landing on her back from kind of hurting a bit. Valorie landed with an 'ooph!' and just sort of sat up, rubbing the back of her head and looking around. There was certainly nobody waiting here to greet her. Why would there be? She and her family weren't special. Or at least, that's what it seemed like to her. The first thing she heard Adriane. She personally thought being free was actually kind of great, as long as she wasn't the /only/ one. Yet, this whole journey wasn't really about what was good for her. Then she heard another voice and looked over to spot a strange looking pokemon with a thick purple tail.

"..."

She wasn't initially sure how to respond to Mewtwo. What was he waiting for? Did he know why they were here? The thought kind of weirded her out. Regardless, she was still sitting directly near the entrance to the portal, which Mewtwo had apparently been waiting near. Hopefully none of the others fell on her, not that that wouldn't be hilarious. Mesprit just sort of stared at Valorie as if expecting something. She didn't get that either. Meanwhile Mesprit couldn't help but wonder if Valorie had managed to forget the plan.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Adriane & Valorie had gone through, & now it was Spike's turn. He slowly walked towards the portal, then without hesitation, he jumped straight into it. Unfortunately, due to his excitement, he landed with a bonk on his head, his tongue sticking out. He fell on his back for a few seconds before sitting up & rubbing his head.

"Note to self. Land better." He said to himself. Spike stood up & saw...cages, people, legendaries. This was more than he expected. He saw Mewtwo. What now? What's he waiting for? Isn't he going to take them captive? Or did he already see this coming?

Spike stood quiet next to Adriane & Valorie, wondering what more they could do. They were here, now what? Convincing the legendaries wouldn't be easy. Better just wait & listen.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: This reminds me a little bit of Mose's story >_< XD)

Once Adriane knew the other two wern't going to say anything to Mewtwo, she took a deep breath and a few steps towards Mewtwo, being the closest one to Mewtwo, who was 12 feet away.

"Mewtwo, please, these people are innocent. Just let them go!"Adriane pleaded.

"How do I know I can trust you?"Mewtwo demanded."For all I know you could be lieing."

"You have to trust me. Not all trainers are like that one. In fact, humans made laws against doing things like that trainer. Please understa-"Adriane was cut off when Mewtwo fired a phycic ball at her and she had to jump to the side.

Adriane's heart thumped at the speed of light.

"None of your useless lies trainer."Mewtwo said.

"I think she's telling the truth."Suicune spoke up."She spoke truth about coming with me, did she not?"

"Silence! I know what I am doing."Mewtwo said."Get her!"

Adriane released her pokemon.

"Run, run!"She commanded them.

"No!"Glaceon replied and shot a ice beam at the on-coming flamethrougher from Moltras.

"Glaceon, your going to get burnt up! Run!"Adriane said.

Suddenly, Articuno shot a blizzard at Spike.

"No!"Adriane exclaimed.

Adriane jumped in the air, and the small 'tube' of blizzard hit Adriane, and she fell to the ground, surrounded by ice. All of her pokemon ran to her, Glaceon geetting their first.

"Adriane!"Glaceon cried.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
This was not going good so far. Adriane was speaking to Mewtwo, trying to convince him that they were good. ...Not working out. Suddenly, they all started attacking, no mercy from them. "Son of a-"

Suddenly, a Blizzard attack went to Spike's direction. He was about to act when all of a sudden Adriane got in the way, getting hit by the attack. Spike was shocked. She rescued him. There's no way they're getting away with this!

Magmar was sent out. "Magmar. I need you to warm the ice around Adriane. Now!" Magmar stood at Adriane & started blowing warm fire around the ice. Spike summoned Combusken, ready for battle. "Get ready Combusken." He warned his Pokemon. Combusken took his battle stance & watched for any attacks.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Once the ice was unthawed enough Adriane shot up into a sitting postion. She automaticly looked for Spike, and was relived to see he wasn't frozen. She looked and smiled at Magmar.

"Thanks."She said and stood up.

"We're fighting with you."Glaceon stated."And we're not taking no for a answer."

"No, Glaceon, you'll get hurt."Adriane said.

"I said we're not taking no for a answer. And we'd rather get hurt than you get hurt."Glaceon replied.

Another Ice beam shot at her and Spike, but Glaceon countered it with her own. To Adriane's surprise, and almost heart attack, it wasn't as bit, but it was strong, the two colided, pushing back and forth, and shards of ice were going everywhere. Serena had out her camera video taping this, wanting to have proof for...well everyone was there but still.

"You can do it Glaceon!"Adriane said.

Adriane got on her right knee and rested her left arm on her raised left knee, and she was doing this next to Glaceon.

Dawn

Years
Valorie just sort of stared at Adriane when she was frozen solid, a somewhat disturbed expression on her face. She had never seen that happen to a human before. She wqs also kind of afraid of finding out what it felt like. She turned her gaze back to Mewtwo after Adriane had been thawed. Her expression was one of mild anger.

"What you're doing is not only a crime against humanity, it's a crime against all the pokemon who love their trainers! We're fighting for everyone, not just ourselves! If you don't believe us then-..."

Valorie hesitated for a brief moment.

"we don't care! We'll fight anyway...!"

Abruptly six bright shone from Valorie's satchel. All six of Valorie's pokemon had pet themselves out of their balls. Dragonair, Mamoswine, Haxorus, Flygon, Jelicent and Sawsbuck were standing/floating around Valorie, their battle faces on, ready to fight. It almost seemed that despite the language barrier they all understood what was going on to some degree. After a moment Mesprit joined them. Ironically none of them attacked just yet, but rather Valorie stared Mewtwo down, as if daring him /not/ to suddenly see the light and forgive them. She could hardly believe what she had said. Her own life didn't matter at this point. There was no way to justify self preservation when all of humanity and beyond depended on them not backing down. Still, Valorie was an anxious, afraid girl who deeply feared being attacked by other humans, let alone pokemon. Death scared her deeply, and yet she had set all that aside...

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Spike couldn't think of a right move as Ice Beam headed for his way, until Adriane's Glaceon got in front & countered with Ice Beam. "Whoa!" Spike quickly stepped back as he saw the ice go everywhere. Nearby, Valorie took out her six Pokemon. They were Dragonair, Mamoswine, Haxorus, Flygon, Jelicent and Sawsbuck. They all looked strong.

Spike summoned out Minun, Leafeon & Gengar, ready for battle. Combusken & Magmar joined the team too as they all waited. Whatever move came, Spike would be ready.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Vulpix noticed Glaceon struggling with the ice beam, so she shot a flame througher at the center of the ice beam.

"Where were you when Adriane got frozen?"Glaceon asked.

"Freezing to death myself! Its cold! You wouldn't notice, your a ice pokemon. They don't notice cold as easy."Vulpix said.

Vulpix shot a fire spin at Artiucuno, who shot a ice beam back.

"No!"Adriane exclaimed

Adriane ran at Vulpix and sprung at her, picking her up as she dragged on the ground. The ice beam touched her feet, leaving a thin lair of ice. Vulpix unfroze it and Adriane shot up again. Entai charged at Glaceon, while she was taking it up with Articuno. Adriane stood in the way with narrowed eyes, teeth bared. When it got too close, she jumped onto it, onto its back, and pulled at its fur, making it turn its attention to her.

"Leave Glaceon alone!"Adriane exclaimed.

Entai shot a flame througher at her, and she fell back, her arms covored in burnt marks.

"Adriane!"Bulbasaur exclaimed and ran at her.

"I'm fine."Adriane said and stood up, dusting herself off."Thanks bulbasaur."

But, to her dismay, she fell back down out of weakness. This was definatly taking a toll on her. Adriane breathed heavily.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Zapdos charges at Spike with Drill Peck. Spike acts quickly. "Gengar! Shadow Claw!" Gengar appears in front of Spike as clashes his Shadow Claw with Zapdos's Drill Peck.

"Is that the best you got?" Gengar taunted, not the move. Zapdos was about to use Thunderbolt against the ghost, when Spike called out his next command.

"Minun! Thunderbolt!" Both Thunderbolts canceled each other out. This fight was going nowhere, until Combusken came from above & kicked Zapdos twice with Double Kick, landing near Spike when finished.

"Adriane! We need a strategy!" Spike called out. A battle against the legendaries wouldn't last long. Heck, they probably didn't stand a chance! They needed a plan, & quick!

Dawn

Years
Valorie was surprised to find that they were suddenly being attacked! Sheesh. She guessed she was going to have to follow up on her tough words. It was kind of terrifying to think that her life was in grave danger. Yet, unlike Valorie, her pokemon were not intimidated by this concept. Moltres was the first to have the guts to throw an attack their way, flamethrower to be exact. Flygon took the attack with grace, and her pokemon all retaliated a volley of concentrated attacks, mostly of the dragon type with the exception of Mamoswine, Sawsbuck, and Jellicent. Moltres was slammed with the attacks, which seemed to have been quiet devistating, as the legendary bird pokemon dropped like a rock after the attacks cleared. Moltres had been easy enough, but Valorie figured she'd have a tougher time with some of the stronger legendary pokemon.

She did notice that Adriane seemed to be down for the count though, and promptly gathered her pokemon's attention. Together they made their way over to where Adriane was, protecting her. Valorie literally stood directly next to her. Luckily she was wearing modesty shorts under that skirt. As she did so she heard an explosion and looked up. Thundurus had met a similar fate to Moltres when it had tried to attack her pokemon. Abruptly a shrill, powerful roar shattered Valorie's concentration as Rayquaza seemed to take it upon itself to attack her. It's mouth glowed with an orange energy before firing off a hyper beam from above. The attack hit most of her team, though ironically seemed to be aimed more at her herself. Valorie refused to dodge though, not when she could shield Adriane with her body. Mamoswine took the initiative to get in the way of her himself though, and Valorie wound up only being hit indirectly. Regardless, she was a squishy human and the blast seemed to do a number on her, causing her clothes to burn and rip in a number of areas. Her skin was more resistant to such things, but suffered minor burns as well. Mamoswine appeared to be in bad shape after the attack. It was doubtful he could take another, even with his durable body.

Valorie meanwhile was stunned. She was hurt. She had never been hurt like that before. It sent fear running through her heart and made her freeze up. Luckily her pokemon were there to protect her. Haxorus glowed with a fiery outrage and leapt into the air with incredible strength, flying straight into Rayquaza with a force that could only be described as impressive to say the least. Rayquaza cried out in pain. Yet, it was quite a bit stronger than the other two legendaries, and managed to keep going through the rather brutal onslaught. Suddenly though, Rayquaza seemed to vanish. It was extremespeed. Valorie had no time to react as Rayquaza went after her instead of her pokemon. One moment she was there, the second she was gone. Judging by the fact that she was nowhere to be seen, she may or may not have just been eaten. One thing was for sure, it caused her pokemon to freak out. They stopped being so organized and just started launching random attacks at nearby legendaries when they tried to approach rather than focusing burst fire on any one legendary. One could only suppose it made sense to take out the trainer first. ...Assuming Valorie had actually been taken out and it didn't just look like it anyway.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane gasped as Valorie disappeared.

"No!"Adriane exclaimed.

Adriane sat with a horror-struck look. She pushed herself up, and rage took over, so much she actually screamed in rage. Before she could even think, She ran at Mewtwo, who was too busy battling to notice her. She knocked him to the ground, and he sent her up into the air. Adriane's heart pounded so hard she heard it in her ears. He let go when he was unexpectidly attacked again, and she headed to the ground. Adriane caught herself and began flying.

"Adriane!"Glaceon exclaimed." Are you ok!?"

"I'm not important right now. What the hell happened to Valorie!?"Adriane asked aloud, searching for Rayquaza, who was no where in sight. She felt herself weakening, and she flew to the ground, landing gracefully.

"Rayquaza!"Adriane screamed with rage.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Spike took the time to see what was happening, but saw Valorie disappear when Rayquaza attacked...& ate her?! Another human died! Spike is not gonna stand this!

Spike & his Pokemon started running towards Rayquaza, but Raikou intervened. He bit at them with Thunder Fang as Combusken countered & clashed with Slashed. They were equal attacks. Combusken was taking care of Raikou at the moment now. The rest continued towards Rayquaza.

"Where's Valorie?! Answer me!" Spike shouted out with anger Magmar burst out a breath of Flamethrower, straight at Rayquaza. No one dies on Spike's watch! He will not accept this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back