The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio Progressing ROM Hacks
FireRed Pokemon Sky Twilight Version (Beta 3.0 Released - Main Region Completed)

Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Old September 3rd, 2018 (1:01 PM).
ookamishadows

Nature: Relaxed
    I just defeated the third gym, and just also went to the Safari Zone. Your Safari Zone is awesome. I just want to say I really enjoy your game so far, it is one of the best Rom Hack I have played in ages. Just wanted to compliment you on a job well done. I can't wait to play more and I am so glad I am far from finished. Hope you make more games because this game proves that you are one hell of a designer. 'Nuf sed.
    Old September 8th, 2018 (10:31 AM).

Can someone help me out? I tried downloading the beta but my program can't identify it as a rar file i don't know why i can't extract or view the files
      Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:05 PM).

I have made this account just to talk about this game. I've had a great time so far, and have really enjoyed this game overall. However, there's a huge thing I ran into that was a giant buzzkill for me. At Victory Road, the floor is glitched at BF2 (right by two ace trainers), preventing the player from moving forward. As someone who uses OpenEmu, none of the cheat codes work for this build, including the Walk through Walls code.

I still enjoyed this game, but I hope the game gets patched so people won't be required to use a code to proceed with the game.
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:04 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Lord Comquat.

Nature: Quiet
          Can you get a Drizzle Pelipper in this game or is only Keen Eye available?

Edit:

So on an unrelated note I fought the guy who gives you Fly in the Safari Zone and the game crashed afterwards. Anyone know how to fix this?
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:53 PM).

I forgot to post this, but can anyone get me to the front of the Elite Four building? My emulator doesn't let me walk through walls, so I cannot get through the Elite Four. If anyone can, that would be greatly appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o2McFmLDcGI2n17GBCSAxsdBakpWyy9I
            Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:40 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by LUXIOtheBEST.
            *Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account

Nature: Lax
              Hello everyone, how you guys been? It's been a while. Anyways, You may already know but a probably "Pokétuber" named Scared was playing through this game and I just want to say a huge thank you to him.

But the main reason I'm here today is to apologize for all the silly glitches and grammars that are in the game. I got to be honest with you all, this game was rushed and some may already see that. I was rebooted from this year's January to June so this rebooted process did take about 6 months.

About my grammars, though I was born in the UK, I wasn't the best at English Language and I have got a grade 4 (which means a C in GCSEs though you Americans may not understand our education system as I know you Americans education system is really different).

But now I'm not sure when I would come back to this project yet since now I'm retaking my AS levels since I was struggling with them this year as I didn't get the best results. The reason is not this, I just do this as spare time. The reason that I'm retaking is that I picked really difficult subjects that destroyed my mental health. The subjects were Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. I'm still doing Maths, but not the other two.

But I'll try my best to come back as soon as possible and make you guys happy.

Thank you for understanding. :smile:
              Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:24 AM).
              ookamishadows

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LUXIOtheBEST View Post
                Hello everyone, how you guys been? It's been a while. Anyways, You make already know but a probably "Pokétuber" named Scared was playing through this game and I just want to say a huge thank you to him.

But the main reason I'm here today is to apologize for all the silly glitches and grammars that are in the game. I got to be honest with you all, this game was rushed and some may already see that. I was rebooted from this year's January to June so this rebooted process did take about 6 months.

About my grammars, though I was born in the UK, I wasn't the best at English Language and I have got a grade 4 (which means a C in GCSEs though you Americans may not understand our education system as I know you Americans education system is really different).

But now I'm not sure when I would come back to this project yet since now I'm retaking my AS levels since I was struggling with them this year as I didn't get the best results. The reason is not this, I just do this as spare time. The reason that I'm retaking is that I picked really difficult subjects that destroyed my mental health. The subjects were Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. I'm still doing Maths, but not the other two.

Do what you have to do, all the best with your studies. BTW I am also doing a let's play on your game and enjoying it so far. English is not my Mother langauge so I know how challenging it can be, from that angle.
                Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:43 AM).
                *Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account

Nature: Lax
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ookamishadows View Post
                  Do what you have to do, all the best with your studies. BTW I am also doing a let's play on your game and enjoying it so far. English is not my Mother langauge so I know how challenging it can be, from that angle.
                  Thank you so much. I will be sure to have a look of your let's play.
                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:19 AM).
                  ookamishadows

Quote:
                    Thank you so much. I will be sure to have a look of your let's play.
                    Nice! Here is the link to my playthrough - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUkPQfPxJQ4lTGidiuNSupkGBqT5JVDF4
                    Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:43 AM).

Hey! I've been loving this hack so far. But there is a bug I've encountered. The levels of my pokemon when its mega evolved and not mega evolved don't match. My Mega-Mawile drops by 3 levels when I mega evolve.
                      Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:42 AM).
                      hi these is CPT.Fahim From Poke Army

Nice ^_^
                        Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:42 PM).
                        progressing pokemon rom hacks i support: pokemon adventure red chapter, pokemon orange, pokemon sea temple, pokemon discovery, pokemon bronze 2.

Nature: Lonely
                          Quote:
                          Hello everyone, how you guys been? It's been a while. Anyways, You may already know but a probably "Pokétuber" named Scared was playing through this game and I just want to say a huge thank you to him.

Hi I just wanna say thank you for letting us know why the game was not getting updated. Take your time and wish you luck on your studies.
                          Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:05 AM). Edited 6 Days Ago by Treecko01.

I just want to tell you that you need to make it to where players have to go to route 3 first before they can go to route 4 along with then having to go to the 2nd gym town first before being able to head to aster town because i didnt even know that Columbine town was a thing along with the town with the safari until i had a team of 35s. but, overall though this game is pretty good.
                            Old 4 Days Ago (6:08 AM).

Based on evolutions do u have to trade to evolve pokemon
                              Old 21 Hours Ago (2:25 AM). Edited 21 Hours Ago by JacMan05.

Nature: Hasty
                                I played this game a while ago when there was only 6 gyms... i think and it was AWESOME! If this is better (which i hope so given you've seemingly updated it a fair bit) you've got a real good one here, stick with it as much as you can in my opinion! :)

P.S obviously other things take priority so this isn't me rushing you, just saying how good a game this was and probably IS!

Quick Reply