• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginner's Mafia: Trouble in The Guild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
I, zevarius "alexander" kerensky, confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Explorer Guild!

apparently, theroizing something automaticly makes ya a target, learnt dat the hard way o.o still learning, this will b game #2!

also question: sence i am dyslexic, can i use vocaroo?

Last edited:

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Have a litte experience, but have not played any games here.

I, Kiriyuuki Kasuna , confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Explorer Guild!

what am I doing, help

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Oh my god that music. That music is startimg to make me not care that melody is dead. So uplifting and cheery!

On a serious note, we knew a regular member was getting killed, but who to vote for now? RNG anyone?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
day one is the worse especially when not given anything to go off of. i'm hesitant to do RNG though I suppose it might end up being the only way ugh.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I dont like RNG, I wasn't suggesting it to be serious, hence why its been striked.

For now I'm just going to [KILL]absol used bite! but expect that to change.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
TEEHEE WE'VE BEGUN! This calls for a new theme, when I get a little time!

1116.gif

And in answer the question, the mafia get a kill every night phase! Be on your guard, and on the look out, you never know who might be coming for you!

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
i finally get to voice how annoyed i am to be a Lillipup, lol. Woof.

but um, i'm against RNG :x isn't that way too easy for the Mafia to rig?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I saw that and thought it was a clue until I remembered blood smells like iron. There's no one that's a steel type, either.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
i finally get to voice how annoyed i am to be a Lillipup, lol. Woof.

but um, i'm against RNG :x isn't that way too easy for the Mafia to rig?

Lol, I feel the same, like I don't even know how an otter sounds like, Ideas anyone?
I'm against RNG too, we'll just have to see this played out.

Good Luck guys!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I saw that and thought it was a clue until I remembered blood smells like iron. There's no one that's a steel type, either.

Riolu is, but now that you pointed that out, you may be right. That's probably what they were going for.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm okay with being a Pikachu of course! ♥

And Riolu is just a fighting type until evolution :b

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
i mean being a polar bear of the pokemon world makes sense but I guess I have the horrible illness all cubchoos have

ASH YOU'RE SO RIGHT IM EMBARRASSING

Well, I mean I'll sleuth the post again to see if I can't come up with any hints, but I don't suspect there's much else to go on. That was my best idea.​

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
to be honest i was thinking Gligar could've done it, with his claws he could've 'plucked out' all the 'grassy protrusions' on Oddish' head that were scattered around the room? but really that's not substantial evidence at all, haha.
i'm curious about the suspicions against Kiriyuuki though o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back