• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands: Pandemonium [GAME OVER]

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
so... we don't know the role or alignment of the dead? or did i read rabi's comment without some intended sarcasm

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Wait so we don't know if Nicki is mafia or town? That's really.. chaotic?
I don't know if we should count this, but Nicki said "smh why do y'all hate skillet so much" maybe it means that a lot of people focused her last night? Eh, I dunno, It's weird to just one death happen at the night

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
There's a lot of possibilities for what happened tonight and I don't think we can pinpoint that easily.

Rather than discussing what could have been, it may be more ample to discuss for leads. Anyone got something?

Also, Sparks, why the vote on jd? Random?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
that's very helpful. i doubt we would have made much of any progress throughout the game otherwise

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Aye, that is extremely helpful.
so considering the perception of the text and nicki's lately reveled alignment seems like she targeted the bodyguard's target seemingly, so either the SK's target was healed by nurse or it was nicki herself.
either way this seems to have been a peaceful night for us Heros.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Yea, the alignment reveal will come to be useful, tho I think not now, but later. I tried visualizing the possible routes that led to this death, and lots are no more certain than the other. Being the first death and all, having no previous data makes it hard to get the correct one. So I'm passing it.

Ok... "Speaking of secrets, it looks like someone has potentially found the password to get into something kept secret for a very long time."

Came to nothing, 99% sure it's one of the events and we won't know anything unless told by the one who activated.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]as said before, this seems like nicki might have been a shrink visiting the samurai, potentially.

I don't seem to understand this, care to explain please? Also, who said this before you?

Better check why Sparkin voted jd, as Kiyo asked.

EDIT: ninja'd

Last edited:

Sparkin

Votes must be formatted if possible as [Eliminate] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted and your equipment spontaneously combusting next to you.

smh
Now, why do you care?

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
smh
Now, why do you care?

Why avoid it with restort to technicalities? I cannot remember if this or that game uses this or that command immediately.

And why would you want to die due to using the wrong verb then? (if the text is saying that, I suppose that's what the equipment instantaneous combustion implies)

I care because maybe you were onto something...? Why shouldn't I care would be a better question.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
[Eliminate] Sparkin

Never thought I'd ever see this kind of tomfoolery out of him. Call it hasty but I'm irked by his behavior.

Sparkin

There's little logic in the vote, in all honesty.
Might wanted to see how jd would react to it.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
lmao how amusing that the only n0 death was a member of the mafia

the three-way brutality is interesting, in that regard. Could be that multiple things resulted in purp's death---bodyguard/ghoul, serial killer and . . . ???. It's worth nothing that the mafia kill seems to have failed, for some reason, which lends more credence to the ghoul/bodyguard idea, of which I believe Bodyguard to be more likely, because for it to be the Ghoul, it would mean the mafia targeted the Ghoul and the Ghoul targeted a maf. On the other hand, it could have been that the Turncoat was hit, which, if combined with SK/Ghoul/Bodyguard, could finish the "three-way" brutality.

The third result of death could also be the Yakuza sacrifice, but a) that would be too early of a trigger finger, especially in a forum setting and b) the circumstances of Skillet's demise are a bit more heinous than a self-sacrifice
They were found in a rather sad state, guitar cables jammed in their knees and the connected amps turned up all the way to 11.
As far as other phase hints
whilst a lot of people managed to sneak in others' abodes, learning their deepest darkest secrets.
our multi-sanity cops and snoop, I'm sure
Speaking of secrets, it looks like someone has potentially found the password to get into something kept secret for a very long time
This is the line that has me most curious. The only thing I can really think of here is that it's the Cult recruit going through, which honestly makes the most sense. The password could be their entry into the "secret society" of the cult, which, narratively speaking, has been "watching on the sidelines" for quite some time.

there's not really anything else that it works for imo

and that's that for "solid" day one info.

now to just watch y'all act weird.

Sparkin

Never thought I'd ever see this kind of tomfoolery out of him. Call it hasty but I'm irked by his behavior.

Explain reasoning.
It's annoying?
Is it scummy? If so, explain how.
You just wanted to do it?

Looks like you've got no other option to vote and decided to vote me for reading the rules.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Yea, the alignment reveal will come to be useful, tho I think not now, but later. I tried visualizing the possible routes that led to this death, and lots are no more certain than the other. Being the first death and all, having no previous data makes it hard to get the correct one. So I'm passing it.

Ok... "Speaking of secrets, it looks like someone has potentially found the password to get into something kept secret for a very long time."

Came to nothing, 99% sure it's one of the events and we won't know anything unless told by the one who activated.

I don't seem to understand this, care to explain please? Also, who said this before you?

Better check why Sparkin voted jd, as Kiyo asked.

EDIT: ninja'd
well, not reading through the text properly, and also not knowing the alignment of the fallen cicada
I had come to a conclusion that nicki might have had the role of shrink and could possibly have visited the person with the samurai role, but later i realised that the chances of happening were pretty low and how that wudn't fit with the "three way brutality" thing, so as i was gonna say something to redact my statement, we saw the revealing of the alignment of Nicki by the GM and thus I stated my opinion based on the newly provided information, which if you read goes as follows.

Aye, that is extremely helpful.
so considering the perception of the text and nicki's lately reveled alignment seems like she targeted the bodyguard's target seemingly, so either the SK's target was healed by nurse or it was nicki herself.
either way this seems to have been a peaceful night for us Heros.

Last edited:
Back