• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your top three cutest pokémon

icycatelf

Alex
Years
It varies by artwork, but I'd say the cutest Pokémon for me is probably Furret (especially Shiny Furret). I'm torn between Eevee, Jirachi, and Pachirisu for 2-3 place.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Jigglypuff, Pikachu/Jirachi, Skitty/Clefairy?

Maybe something like that xD

I think i've been starting to find Jigglypuff the cutest kinda due to the fact that I have a plushie of her now :3 And i really like that plushie, too, and snuggling it to sleep with me xD Note i don't really have any other pokemon plushies right now though. but i'm fine with just my jiggs for now :P gratutude is good.

Shaymin is also one of the cutest to me come to think of it.

Ugggh....I just can't choose a top 3 cutest. Nope, too hard. x_x; waaaay too many pokemon i find about equally adorable xD;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
latest
130px-0%2C301%2C0%2C300-Vulpix_de_Alola_%28dream_world%29.png
150px-Azurill_%28dream_world%29.png

With shout outs going to Skitty, Jirachi, Swirlix, Audino, Cottonee.... you can't honestly expect me to limit it to just three this is blasphemy.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Pikachu.
Vulpix.
Rotom.

Ya. I think Mimikyu, Pichu, Oshawott, Aipom are also cute, but welp. Above are my top.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Only three? Well... here goes!

Apart from Shinx and Helioptile (which are my obvious choices :D), I'd say these are the winners!

rowlet-cute.png
archen-cute.png
bulba-cute.png

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Flaaffy, Bayleef, Wooper. but any combo from Johto would do. They have a ton of the cutest pokemon, it's hard to rank them.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Only three? Well... here goes!

Apart from Shinx and Helioptile (which are my obvious choices :D), I'd say these are the winners!

rowlet-cute.png
archen-cute.png
bulba-cute.png

I totally approve! ^w^ Not counting Sewaddle/Swadloon, my list would look almost exactly like this! The only difference is that I'd have Fletchling in place of Archen, haha.

fRUaiBd.gif

Years
250px-089Muk.png
250px-220Swinub.png
250px-569Garbodor.png

No, I'm not in the wrong thread. I just have a warped sense of cute. I was thinking of adding Magcargo and Hitmonlee but that's just private.

Last edited:
Back