• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That Pokemon Feels like it could be evolved...

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
All the pokemon rn are mostly fine the way they are, they all feel finished and tacking on new evolutions would feel unnatural and contrived like most gen iv evos. I think stats need to be vastly buffed on some but evolutions aren't necessary.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Komala feels like it should evolve into a larger Normal/Grass koala, it looks so incomplete imo. Minior also feels more like the pre-evolved form of an asteroid Pokémon than a standalone. Maybe Rock/Flying or Rock/Fire?

I would also like to see Carbink to evolve into some crystal-like Pokemon similar to Graveler/Golem.
Diancie

Last edited:

string555

Banned
Years
As someone above said, a Dhelmise pre-evo. But what would it be, a rusty fork covered in a single strand of seaweed? XD

I'm not sure if it would be going too far, but maybe a Wailord-sized ghost ship evolution for it as well? I doubt they would do this, but it seems like that would be pretty awesome. :D

Edit: Oh wait, the pre-evo could be a small trident instead of a fork! This would make more sense... :O

Last edited:
Years
ffs, give Dewgong an evolution so it'll stop being so forgotten. @_@

I agree with this one, Dewgong always seemed like it could use another evolution to me. It's also an awesome and adorable Pokémon!

I think Shellos should definitely have at least one more evolution, it looks like it could turn into something awesome. Its evolutions would be really interesting considering it has two different forms.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I think Komala, Luvdisc, Stantler, and Corsola should get evolutions. That way they can be more redeemable and they can also use the Eviolite.

Also I see a strange connection with Oranguru and Passimian... I kinda feel like they could share a pre-evolution, as absurd as it sounds.

Years
Komala feels like a mon that should have one more evolution. Odd to me how it's alone. =( also carnivine pls

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen May 3, 2018
Stantler for me. I don't like it look now and I hope there will be something look stronger and more powerful.

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
To everyone who said Dhelmise (and I agree):

OH MY GOD IT'S THE FLYING DHELMISEMAN

Am I the only one that sees a possible Dhelmise evo as the Flying Dutchman? Please tell me I'm not.

Komala could evolve into a drop bear. I see that.

Back