• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
where is the ROM download link? Help please
In the first post you shall look.
6a00cd970db9064cd5011016516b70860c-500pi.jpg

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2014
I skimmed over the thread to look to see if my question was asked so forgive me if it was and was answered.
First of all I want to say number one was a brilliant game. I loved it from the start. Number two I realize there are bugs and besides those I think its an amazing hack so far very unique and easily one of my favorite hacks. The graphics are really good coming from a Fire Red hack. I give my thanks to the entire team for bringing this to life.
Second my question. I realize you said you wouldn't be adding in Fairy pokemon. I was pretty sure because the scripting would be a terror and a half to get it done, but I was wondering if at least can you add in Sylveon? Perhaps revamp it to be Sylveon, but not a fairy type? Perhaps a Dragon type? Idk I just would really like to see Sylveon in the game. Other than that maybe a side quest to get other Legendaries? Thank you again for not just making an amazing Hack but an amazing hack Series.

Years
I skimmed over the thread to look to see if my question was asked so forgive me if it was and was answered.
First of all I want to say number one was a brilliant game. I loved it from the start. Number two I realize there are bugs and besides those I think its an amazing hack so far very unique and easily one of my favorite hacks. The graphics are really good coming from a Fire Red hack. I give my thanks to the entire team for bringing this to life.
Second my question. I realize you said you wouldn't be adding in Fairy pokemon. I was pretty sure because the scripting would be a terror and a half to get it done, but I was wondering if at least can you add in Sylveon? Perhaps revamp it to be Sylveon, but not a fairy type? Perhaps a Dragon type? Idk I just would really like to see Sylveon in the game. Other than that maybe a side quest to get other Legendaries? Thank you again for not just making an amazing Hack but an amazing hack Series.
I don't think that it would work for any other type. Sylveon is pure fairy. If it is to be added to the game its usual weaknesses wouldn't work. (This is just my opinion.)

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
Don't know if this was addressed already but, I keep crashing at the ghost gym...

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years

1st, are you a poet? What's with the blah blah thing? Nah... Just kidding! >_>
2nd, sylveon being a dragon type will not be great, cause she (if its a girl or something)should suppose to SLAY DRAGONS, NOT TO BE ONE OF THEM. {:3}

Don't know if this was addressed already but, I keep crashing at the ghost gym...

What do you mean crashing BTW? Stacked on ghost gym or your game chrashes?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 11, 2014
I just downloaded it and will play it tommorrow.......Hope its good cause i wanted a GBA hack rom which has the 6th GEN pokemons.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
well i just finished the game (till where the beta1 goes through) and i gotta say it is pretty cool! it has some challenge and nothing like woa it's insane, it's very enjoyable to play! i love the fact that my umbreon learned curse with no much trouble at all. But there's some bugs (nothing that makes it not playable, but just to make a point), some sprites seems to be glitched (talonflame line, and a pokemon that is on the artic cave, i cant spell his name sorry! his sprite is appearing only at half) and pupitar and tyranitar doesn't have their ability, i really needed the sandstorm tyranitar, but it's ok, idk if it was because this is a demo and all the full contend will be avaiable on the finished rom, or just a small glitch, it was a bit hard to fight against the aqua and magma leader as their team was a weather one, but nothing that wasnt impossible with some revives+hyper potions lol well that's it nice work DRG!

Years
well i just finished the game (till where the beta1 goes through) and i gotta say it is pretty cool! it has some challenge and nothing like woa it's insane, it's very enjoyable to play! i love the fact that my umbreon learned curse with no much trouble at all. But there's some bugs (nothing that makes it not playable, but just to make a point), some sprites seems to be glitched (talonflame line, and a pokemon that is on the artic cave, i cant spell his name sorry! his sprite is appearing only at half) and pupitar and tyranitar doesn't have their ability, i really needed the sandstorm tyranitar, but it's ok, idk if it was because this is a demo and all the full contend will be avaiable on the finished rom, or just a small glitch, it was a bit hard to fight against the aqua and magma leader as their team was a weather one, but nothing that wasnt impossible with some revives+hyper potions lol well that's it nice work DRG!

She plans on releasing a better version of beta 1 without less glitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back