• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dubbed] Pokemon Sun and Moon Ultra Adventures Premiere Date

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
According to NickandMore the Ultra Adventures season will be premiering on Disney XD March 24 at the same 9am et timeslot. There will be a new episode each day from the 24th through the 31st, I'd assume the weekday premieres will be at 4pm eastern because that's when they were when the last season premiered. Episode titles:

3/24 - A Dream Encounter!
3/25 - Now You See Them, Now You Don't!
3/26 - Deceiving Appearances!
3/27 - A Masked Warning!
3/28 - Night of a Thousand Poses!
3/29 - Mission: Total Recall!
3/30 - Faba's Revenge!
3/31 - Family Determination!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
According to NickandMore the Ultra Adventures season will be premiering on Disney XD March 24 at the same 9am et timeslot. There will be a new episode each day from the 24th through the 31st, I'd assume the weekday premieres will be at 4pm eastern because that's when they were when the last season premiered. Episode titles:

3/24 - A Dream Encounter!
3/25 - Now You See Them, Now You Don't!
3/26 - Deceiving Appearances!
3/27 - A Masked Warning!
3/28 - Night of a Thousand Poses!
3/29 - Mission: Total Recall!
3/30 - Faba's Revenge!
3/31 - Family Determination!

About damn time, although Star Wars Rebels will be finishing up around then.

Years
I figured they'd start Season 21 with a week-long marathon, considering how far behind we are from the Japanese airing again.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
You know... I'm beginning to get sick of this instead of the regular one-new-episode-a-week.

It's not exactly easy to find time to watch the new ones when you work and have to rely on DVR and put out time to watch the recording.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
You know... I'm beginning to get sick of this instead of the regular one-new-episode-a-week.

It's not exactly easy to find time to watch the new ones when you work and have to rely on DVR and put out time to watch the recording.

I hear ya and empathize. Had Disney XD kept to their "original" schedule as opposed to going on Holiday, here's a breakdown on when Episodes would have aired:

Episode 44 would have aired December 23rd if they followed the break that the Japanese dub did
Episode 45 would have aired December 30th
Episode 46 would have been January 6th
Episode 47 on 13th
Episode 48 on 20th
Episode 49 on 27th
Episode 50 on 3rd of February
Episode 51 on 10th
Episode 52 on 17th
Episode 53 would have aired today on the 24th

Given that they(Disney XD) won't start airing English Dub for another 4 weeks, the highest we would have gotten to had there been no breaks would have been Episode 56 on the 24th of March(since they took another break between 56 and 57). So with them airing 7 Episodes over the course of a week, we'd be up to Episode 50 by March 31st(wherein under the old schedule, we'd be up to Episode 57 or 7 Episodes behind). That's at least 7 extra weeks or 49 extra days(if not longer for some Episodes) on top of the 79 day waiting period for Episodes 34 through 43(42 aired the same day as 41 but 43 didn't air until its regularly scheduled time).

That's a LONG wait for a dub and why they're doing so many Episodes at once since they shouldn't have done that long of a break in the first place. The real question is what the new English Intro will be.

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Honestly, I'm kind of excited for this as the last season was pretty meh. Kind of disappointed that they didn't continue into the next island, but I guess they'll wait until fall before they do anything.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Here you go. The song is called "Under the Alolan Moon" which is kind of a sequel to Season 20's "Under the Alolan Sun".

It's unique for an English opening I'll admit but it just doesn't click with me like the first season in Kanto did(or XY when they reused it). You happen to see PRB12's latest rant video on Sun&Moon? I find myself more and more in his brother's corner after each Episode.

Back