• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it allowed to post here about other monster collecting games?

Years
Hey,
i just discovered this community and was surprised that you have a rather big and active development community. I'm myself developing a monster collecting game that is not based on Pokemon - all monsters are my own ideas. So i wondered if it would be ok to create a Thread for it in the Progressing section? I checked the rules and couldn't spot something that would forbid it, but when scrolling through the threads i only really saw games based on Pokemon, so i wasn't sure if it wasn't allowed or if people just didn't like to do it.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Hey,
i just discovered this community and was surprised that you have a rather big and active development community. I'm myself developing a monster collecting game that is not based on Pokemon - all monsters are my own ideas. So i wondered if it would be ok to create a Thread for it in the Progressing section? I checked the rules and couldn't spot something that would forbid it, but when scrolling through the threads i only really saw games based on Pokemon, so i wasn't sure if it wasn't allowed or if people just didn't like to do it.

Yep, that's totally fine! There are a couple non-Pokémon games in there, but as Mateo also mentioned, they don't do that great here (as this is indeed a Pokémon community). Any form of game development (besides ROM Hacking) is welcome in the Progressing Games section, though!

Years
Hey, i've finally created a post last week in the progressing games sub - but it said it needs moderator aproval. How long does it usually take?

Back