• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019

I'm surprised that anyone talked to me when I first joined. I was sat reading my posts from when I joined last night, I wanted to cry at most of them.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

At least you have friends, I.. on the other hand, have a few chat buddies, but I believe its all part to my shy personality.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I got that "you're the one Lord N is in love with" line from playing a Japanese Black/White rom that had been translated to english (a lot faster then B2W2, I might add) before the American release

*shrugs* wish I still had it, probably wouldn't be able to find the original japanese-translated-to-english version though, all I'd get were actual english roms, gragh

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Is it bad I have some sense of godessness for having made the 20,000th post?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Had a headache pretty much all day. Not sure if dehydration or something else. /goes to drink more water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back