• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] 2018 - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • PC
  • Seen Jan 28, 2020
Hack Of The Year

Category Awards

From the results of the secret ballot in the nomination round, these are the hacks that have had the most votes in each category.

Hack of the Year

Three judges have played each hack and rated it in four categories. The reviews and reasoning behind the ratings can be found in the thread here. The hack with the highest total of points from each category is the Hack of the Year!​

Eqqlxvn.png
QCLFAyO.png
Rm3izVq.png

Congratulations

Dark Violet has won Hack of the Year, congratulations! Thanks to everyone for participating, and we hope to see you all next year!

Happy hacking!

Last edited by a moderator:

Delta231

A noob
Years
Well, Coral got 2nd in his early years of development which is quite awesome achievement for it as compared to other older hacks who are not able to become second even after getting nominated for years. I was sure that Dark Violent would be in the top for its quality. Adventure Red always get nominated but loses because of one reason or another.

Well let's see what 2019 nominated hacks would be. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Years
congrats to the winners! massive effort thrown to their respective hacks. deserves every bit of recognition!

Years
Congrats to all the winners this year! And i gotta say, Adventure Red really cleaned up with the minor awards this year! Congrats to Chaos Rush for winning overall! Personally i've played all 3 (adventure red coral and dark violet) and my PERSONAL favourite was adventure red so great job to you guys and everyone else that made all of the nominated hacks this year! No we wait for 2019's one...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
I really liked how the judges gives their reviews for every hack that has been nominated, I do quite enjoy Dark Violet this year since it has been completed by both hacksrepairsman and Chaos Rush which is actually my favorite back then on 2014 seeing how it got recognition really made me want to celebrate and drink Coke. Now is the time to wonder which will win next year since the Decomp projects are starting to become a thing.

Anyways congratulations also to Coral and Adventure Red!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I'm so happy to hear that Date Violet one. It was my favorite hack back in 2014 and the fact that it finally attained completion and a prestigious award in the Pokemon ROM Hacking community makes me wanna "Hip-Hop" around, hahah! Cheers to those who won as well as the contenders!

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Another year, another instance of Adventure Red getting robbed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back