• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
Sorry, I mean game breaking bug....... I agree about the hidden power move, I'll try to tell LaZ about that.. The in game trade is still broken if i'm not mistaken.. I don't use it though.....

Years
Nah, don't worry about contacting him if he is away/busy! As you said, it's not a game breaking glitch, it's not that important.

Besides, there are other little things that could be fixed too, but it would take too long to change them (and for someone to notice the changes xD)

Years
First time poster here.

LinkandZelda, you did a awesome job creating this game. This is definitely one of the best games ever created. I could go even far into saying I prefer this over Heartgold and Soulsilver. Thank you for the game and I hope you finish it very soon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2014
In pokemon liquid crystal I got to the cycling road in the kanto region, but I can't get a bike because I used the all pokeballs cheat which took most of my key items space. Is there anyway to clear some room in my key items?

Note*- I use gpsPHONE which uses PAR_V3 cheat codes.

Years
In pokemon liquid crystal I got to the cycling road in the kanto region, but I can't get a bike because I used the all pokeballs cheat which took most of my key items space. Is there anyway to clear some room in my key items?

Note*- I use gpsPHONE which uses PAR_V3 cheat codes.

I don't recall a code to delete all your items, so you have no choice but to activate the no walls code.

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
I just downloaded this...and started an LP of this...great job on this hack...I am really enjoying it

you can check it out on my youtube channel sometime :)

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I played the latest live beta and im must say i love the gb player in the pokegear ! so nostalgic :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
In my game for whatever reason the ss aqua never arives in vermillion city. After the little girl returns to her cabin no event is triggered and her grandpa is stilled worried. Please help!

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
Wait, so is Liquid Crystal complete or not? If not them why is LinkXZelda starting Pokemon Emerald Dreams?

pokenar

Lunatic Red Eyes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2022
Alright, I'm using B3.300451, and I put the yellow, blue, and red flutes into their slots, which I read unlocked Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres. I go to Rock Tunnel and enter the underground path that leads to the old power plant and enter it, I reach the end of this and I do not see zapdos. Am I suppose to do something else first? I currently have 5 Kanto Badges, and have just received the item used to awaken snorlax.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Alright, I'm using B3.300451, and I put the yellow, blue, and red flutes into their slots, which I read unlocked Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres. I go to Rock Tunnel and enter the underground path that leads to the old power plant and enter it, I reach the end of this and I do not see zapdos. Am I suppose to do something else first? I currently have 5 Kanto Badges, and have just received the item used to awaken snorlax.

There are three events that happen during the story that involve one of the three birds each. You can't catch them before that. I believe they happen after you get all 8 Kanto badges.

pokenar

Lunatic Red Eyes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2022
There are three events that happen during the story that involve one of the three birds each. You can't catch them before that. I believe they happen after you get all 8 Kanto badges.

I checked again just before heading to the Orange Islands and he was still missing, I'm pretty sure I did those events you speak of.

Speaking of the Orange Islands, I was having trouble getting it to activate, would I be right in my guess that its activated by scripts set up around where you spawn after watching the credits roll? because when I flew to goldenrod to take the train, it didn't activate it, but when I returned and took one step away from the fly tile, the event activated.

Years
I really like this hack its beautiful but when crystal existed there was a reason for no special split all 3 starters are trash tier with the 3rd gen pokedex and crystal tm list meganium learns 3 attacking moves razor leaf, body slam and solarbeam i have a modest meganium which is usless typhlosion is the same modest learns like 4? Good moves a 6th gen pokedex even 4th would open this game up so much

I know its crystal and those moves didnt exist then but there were alot of new moves implemented to fix the special split hyper beam and giga impact being the obvious

Back