• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Sharing smilies

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
Years
Not sure if there are any other Pixel Artists out there that want to contribute to the site, but I've made a couple some time ago and am wondering if you may want some of them to use here. =) Even if you disregard my suggestions, I hope that at least someone else would get the courage to share some of theirs which may get featured on here instead. =D

Wasn't really sure what you may or may not like... or what your rules are on smilies, so I posted my yellow smilies (made from scratch) and some Pokémon edits that may be fun to use. =O Maybe... I'm no expert, so maybe they suck instead. *sweat*

Yellow smilies which I wanted to share on a site once, but received a "no" for having too much shading apparently. =/
Spoiler:

Edits of Pokemon Black 2 & White 2's GIFs, in case they're not too big
Spoiler:

Retro looking Gen. 2 edits (way smaller in file size)
Spoiler:

In case these aren't what the site would like to have as smilies, I'm sure users would like to know what you would prefer. ^^ I don't like stuff to go to waste, so if you think you'd enjoy some of them, then go ahead and use them! ^u^ No credit needed. =) But uh... if they all suck or aren't suitable could you at least explain what you would prefer instead? =O

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
omg cat wooper aaaaa. I'm not sure we're looking for new smilies for the forums at the moment, but we could consider it! Perhaps we could add some of these to the Discord server haha. Unless we're all full there already, so many memes yikes.

Either way, I think you should definitely share this work in your own art thread. As it is art, after all (;

Last edited:

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
Years
*removed this message's original content*
Hmm... You know what? Forget what I said. I was just trying to be nice, but I can tell that we're not all the same, and that instead of trying to help out with something I should go ahead and do my own thing, and mostly just leave the site's content alone. Maybe show some art here, comment there, and only use it to either aid me in learning on how to hack the games or to not feel so alone all the time.

Thanks for reading though.

Last edited:
Back