• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Your partner Pokémon's nickname?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
In Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu/Eevee, you will have a partner Pikachu/Eevee depending on the game. Do you give it a nickname, and what is it? Or if you haven't getting the game yet, which name you plan for your partner Pikachu/Eevee? Or do you refuse to nickname it at all?

For Pikachu, I might considering nicknaming it Sparky, while as for Eevee, it depends on the gender. If my partner Eevee is a male, I might consider Zlatan, because Chinese commentary in certain soccer game happens to call him 伊布 for Ibrahimovic, which reminds me that Eevee is called 伊布 in Chinese too. If it's female though, I'll be going with Evolia.

Last edited:

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
my eevee is called muffin. . . because cute.

Years
My Eevee's name is Bramble! Mainly just because it's a cute name that I like the sound of. In her case, I was thinking of bramble berries much more than the thorns!

pkmin3033

Mine was named Bella. She basically beat the entire game single-handed. xD

Coldnx

Ice-Type Enthusiast and Jynx's 1# Fan
Years
I don't use my Eevee for battling purposes, so I just named it "Unevolveable" because the name really speaks for the Pokemon itself.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I named my Eevee Toby.

He just looks like a Toby.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Since my Eevee was female right from the get go against all odds, I named her "Beth" after a badass protagonist in the animated web-series "Bravest Warriors".

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 30, 2020
I nicknamed my Eevee "Scarfy," because of a journalist who wasn't too familiar with Pokemon calling his Eevee his Scarf Dog. I thought it was too amusing not to make a small nod to that.

Last edited:
Back