• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2019
Hey guys!

So, I am 26 and living in Russia I didn't really had Pokemon in my childhood other than couple of seasons of Anime on TV. Couple of years ago I found out there are games and quite a lot of them and I was basically fascinated. Since then I was playing all the games, modifications, everything I could grasp and I'm really happy to have pokemon in my live right now. I even decided to try to record how I play, the thing I was always dreaming of but never started doing until recently.

So yeah, I am happy to find this community and I'll try to be a part of it!

Peace :)

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey, welcome to the community and cool vids.

There is a lot to do with Pokémon around these ends so you've found the right place!

What's your favorite Pokémon game?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2019
Thanks!

I love gen5, so Black&White are my most favorite ones. Still haven't had a console to play gens 6&7 though, looking forward to it!

But actually I like all of the games, remakes take a separate spot in my heart :)

Years
Hey there La! I'm Russian born myself, from Sochi and moved to NYC when I was 7 or so years old. Interesting to see other Russian members! Kak dela? :D Welcome to the forum and I sincerely hope you have a great time here!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2019
Hey there La! I'm Russian born myself, from Sochi and moved to NYC when I was 7 or so years old. Interesting to see other Russian members! Kak dela? :D Welcome to the forum and I sincerely hope you have a great time here!

That's so awesome! Dela otlichno :)

Back