• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction: Hi!

azurefel

l o a d i n g: 15%
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
Sup yall, I'm Virgil and I've been a Pokemon player for more then 10 years!
I'm more of a casual pokemon player since I'm not really into the competitive scene nor will I ever be.

I played all the games front to back when I was younger (idk how i did it but i did it once or twice) and this includes some of the spin off games.

Other stuff About Me:
  • Favorite Pokemon Region(s) are: Sinnoh and Unova
  • Favorite Pokemon spin off series is: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
  • Favorite Pokemon Type is: Ghost Types, most of my favorite pokemon stem from this type
  • Favorite Pokemon Activity In Game: Contests

This is about what I got so far. I love a whole bunch of things about Pokemon, more then I can put into this post. :nod:
So, hello everyone!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey Virgil, welcome to PC!

The games are my favourite thing about Pokémon but I couldn't get into the competitive battle side either. I also really liked Contests - the Gen 3 version anyway! Since you'e always enjoyed playing the games, maybe you'd like fan-made games and Pokémon hacks?

Back