• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Challenger Approaches [Game Over]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
My reason is at the tail end of the last day. Also taking note of Superjolt going straight for Doof then changing. This is something unfamiliar to me. You mention JD, but what about Syn or Desi?

Years
Ok I got the person wrong sorry, my point still kind stands at the moment though; when I mentioned what I did yesterday if Metroid flipped town it was about you. It seems since then a few cracks have been appearing...let's see if they develop into anything.

Years
I would like to hear from Josh again since I like his reads. And if doof can really give proof of him and syn being innocent then I'm sticking with my Pecillia vote again today. I've already stated my views on everyone previous day and they remain unchanged.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Ok so I'm really dumb and confused myself about Marth/Ike role related things (realized that Rabi claimed is town Marth and only his vote would count and that is how GP got lynched, here I was thinking jd was Ike and GP got lynched because of Ragnell Counter, I know this sounds dumb but I'm tireddd okayyyy ignore the jd question)
My reason is at the tail end of the last day. Also taking note of Superjolt going straight for Doof then changing. This is something unfamiliar to me. You mention JD, but what about Syn or Desi?
I didn't switch I only unvoted. Why are you still voting him though, he claimed he knows Syn he is inno and this seems to be consistent with one of his other posts, unless you think he's lying?

Nvm about the jd thing
Ok I got the person wrong sorry, my point still kind stands at the moment though; when I mentioned what I did yesterday if Metroid flipped town it was about you. It seems since then a few cracks have been appearing...let's see if they develop into anything.
I'm confused then who from your perspective do you think I'm trying to frame if 5qwerty is already dead? Do you mean Juno?

Metroid flipped town yes, but I lynched someone who at the time fell in my process-of-elimination reads. Unless there's something more to the metroid thing you're gonna have to explain

Superjolt

Years
If you are claiming what I think you are, then yes.
I was confused about some things before so I was off (so I don't think I know your role now but it's probably not important rn, I still think you're town anyway and sorry if this confuses you)

Who are your scum reads btw?

Also a quick note on Bard @everyone - seems from the phase post that something was stolen from Bard, maybe scum Isabella stole a gun? ("Running away with a handy reward" is what I'm referring to)

EDIT:

Ok based on what Doof said and my other reads that leaves...

Desi
Pecilia
L'belle
Juno (I think?)

CB (outside chance?)

Will have to get back to this in the morning

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Syn is my second scum read, why would my top scum read saying my second scum read is innocent convince me?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Juno is also innocent.

I think other than that Superjolt's list is right, I would still prefer he claimed but if JD can back him as town then I will believe it.
Out of all of those players, I think Peci is most scum to me, seems to be pretty jumpy and I think Desi is playing like how I normally depict him to as town. L'belle im quite unsure of. CB's play somewhat reminds me of how he played last game when I was his partner, so I'd have to say it is between him and Peci for me currently.
If anyone can provide information to narrow down this list it would help a lot. I know for a fact that someone should have something to bring forward, how useful it is? Unsure of that as well.

EDIT: woah woah woah wait a minute has CB claimed Ike? I know for a fact that he is lying. Syn is townsided Ike
[Vote] Charlie Brown

To back up this claim: I am kirby, here are my results:

n0: Syndrome inno Ike
n1: juno town
n2: Rabi town Marth
n3: JD town

I would rather not out JD or Juno unless absolutely necessary.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Just out of curiosity, since you don't seem to have any mafia among 4 players currently alive, can you be sure that any them aren't mafia and a town Kirby only takes what their town ability? It's not really specified in the OP but do you think this is possible? Ike has to be town though since Rabi is Marth so that makes sense (I think, kinda confused a bit on how they interact with eachother).

##Unvote Doof
##Vote Charlie Brown Either way...

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
EDIT: woah woah woah wait a minute has CB claimed Ike? I know for a fact that he is lying. Syn is townsided Ike
[Vote] Charlie Brown

Uhh, I have definitely not claimed Ike... genuinely not sure where you got that from.

-

Syn was previously my top scumread but based on Doof's night actions then Syn is town, since if Ike was scum then Rabi's vote wouldn't have counted.

tbh Rabi himself is playing kind of erratically which does make me raise an eyebrow. But there's no standard cult so he's definitely town Marth. strange

Though I do agree that Superjolt has been coming off slightly less composed than normal.

Strangely enough I'm on the fence with Peci -- kinda scum vibes for jumping onto the vote against me pretty quickly without realising the claim Doof is basing the vote on didn't even happen. But at the same time I think it's pretty towny to question the legitimacy of Doof's conclusions based on his ability, raising a pretty valid point @ town Kirby only taking their town abilities, otherwise could be pretty OP I reckon.

Would really like to hear from Juno in particular, I know it's tough for me to point fingers about this since i'm consistently inconsistent with posting activity but I do feel Juno's coasting by atm. And by the same merit - I know I have previously townread L'belle for questioning the votes but he's done it again with the Doof vote and don't think I've seen him give his reads at any point (correct me if I'm wrong), would like to see something more meaty also.

Based on all the above, tbh I don't have any strong scumreads after Doof has cleared Syn. (Though I guess he could be faking his claim). Strongest scumleans would be Superjolt just for that aforementioned lack of typical composure, iffy on Peci, question marks on Juno and L'belle.

Symbolic vote on ##vote Superjolt for now

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Quick post while I'm not in the office, but I believe Doof's claims and I can confirm that Rabinov has to be town Marth since I am town Ike. I'm gonna ##vote Pecilia for now because I don't like how he immediately went for Doof when the phase began. I know that Superjolt did as well, but Pecilia's posts today seem a bit off to me.

Superjolt

Years
Juno is also innocent.

I think other than that Superjolt's list is right, I would still prefer he claimed but if JD can back him as town then I will believe it.
I don't think jd knows my role so I don't think he can back me as town (I got confused and thought jd was Ike but that's not the case, I don't think he would know my role)

But if you still want my claim there's probably no harm to it now I guess, I'm Ice Climbers! I know I shut down the discussion about me being Ice Climbers on D1, but I didn't want to be outed as long as there was a chance to eat up a night kill with my extra life
Though I do agree that Superjolt has been coming off slightly less composed than normal.
I'm genuinely not really sure what exactly you mean or really how to respond to this. If you mean you think I'm having an off game, then I agree because I'm definitely feeling off this game and not quite as invested as I could be, but this also doesn't make me scum. If you really scum read me you can do better than this.

Anyway, if Doof's claim is legit (and I do think it's probably legit because if he's faking then that would be risky for scum and painfully obvious if more than a couple players outside his night targets start flipping town) , that leaves Pecilia/L'belle/Desi/CB

Out of those I think Desi is town, upon looking back I liked his reads, and CB I still think is town for his early play but I would put Desi above him for now.

So that leaves Pecilia and L'Belle. Pecilia was on the jd wagon (and I don't like the jump from #118 to #122 going from "I don't have any scum leans or reads" to voting jd because it looks like using the suspicion that popped up on jd in the next few posts as an excuse, also #188 is like an answer that isn't really an answer. The wording of Pecilia's posts today feels weird). And then L'Belle defended GP in #112, so that's also a Thing.

##Vote Pecilia

If anyone has questions for me or needs me to explain something further, please just ask because I'm here to answer whatever you have for me

And if I'm still going to be lynched then that's fine as long as you lynch Pecilia or L'Belle next (or someone better make an argument for Desi or CB or explain why Doof is full of crap on Day 5)

Bidoof FTW

Years
Ah, CB is right. I misread the marth role and thought it meant that his vote is the only one that matters between him and Ike, turns out it means his is the only vote that matters at all. So when I saw him saying that his vote is merely symbolic, I thought that was him claiming Ike.

No pressure rabi.

##Unvote Charlie Brown
##Vote Pecilia

Claim or die tbh

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Eh, I can't really get a win condition as it stands, with our good ol' fashion Bardburgers out of the picture and literally THE WORST town role to have for this situation... This is your Vengeful Spirit Dedede here, been trying to help town to get shot or killed to no avail. Sucks being a potential doc character with literally the most predictable targetting in mafia history. You can lynch me if you want, but if a sniper is out there I promise you killing me will make this game go a bit faster. Also should probably mention that claiming won't do you any good, with the exception of doctor esque roles and Marth/Ike, some of yall could be dead liars on being town, so don't take these claims to heart, most of them prove nothing.

Years
Hmmmmmm, my erratic voting etc has mostly been to try and draw information etc out of people, the pressure of knowing that regardless of votes my one vote counts being my main way of getting people to crack. Jolt......there's still something that sits wrong and I can't quite put my finger on it but my initial concerns were how vague you seemed and then when voted for, you seemed at the time to try and turn it around onto someone else, asking for a claim. That always rings alarm bells for me.

We have what seems to be an Ike claim which has been CC'd somewhat by Doof and I think as a result I will ##vote Charlie Brown.

Worst case scenario, everyone then votes Doof if for some reason CB flips as town. That is, unless there is some play based on a maf Ness/Lucas then torching everyone the following day, but fingers crossed.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Hmmmmmm, my erratic voting etc has mostly been to try and draw information etc out of people, the pressure of knowing that regardless of votes my one vote counts being my main way of getting people to crack. Jolt......there's still something that sits wrong and I can't quite put my finger on it but my initial concerns were how vague you seemed and then when voted for, you seemed at the time to try and turn it around onto someone else, asking for a claim. That always rings alarm bells for me.

We have what seems to be an Ike claim which has been CC'd somewhat by Doof and I think as a result I will ##vote Charlie Brown.

Worst case scenario, everyone then votes Doof if for some reason CB flips as town. That is, unless there is some play based on a maf Ness/Lucas then torching everyone the following day, but fingers crossed.
I thought CB said he didn't claim Ike?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years

You're the only vote that counts so please read the thread, I didn't claim ike. Doof misread my posts when I said my votes are symbolic (they're symbolic bc only your vote counts)

Bidoof FTW

Years
^ this

If we're trusting Peci's claim then we should vote off:
Desi
L'belle
or Superjolt

Back