• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
ok Everone it is time to announce Winners
No.1 BlackMagicMaster With 75 streak And 6.7Sec Average Time.
No. 2 Logical Cabbage With 72 Streak And 7.4sec Average Time
No. 3 Dark Shadow 6 With 59 StreakAnd 4.1sec Average Time.

Congrats to all of them. (but stay on topic)
BlackMagicMaster need to vm (me) his legendary pokemon partner name and his color name of his choise And Also Got 200£ for winning the event And 50£ For Joining The Event.
Logical Cabbage Got 100£ For 2nd place and 50£ for joining the event.
Dark Shadow 6 Got 50£ for 3rd place and 50£ For Joining the event And Also Got 250£ For hosting the event successfully.

All other members who joined the event got 50£For Joining Event.
BlackMagicMaster And Logical Cabbage Will Receive there special text banner within 3days by pm.

Thanku For Joining The Event.

Note: All Members Will Get 50£ Every Sunday As Weekly Prize Money.
Note: Please make atleast 2 posts in a day when you are online to help club to keep active And Please stay on topic.

And Here Is My Answer To The Topic.

Which E4 did you prefer diamond/platinum
i prefer platinum because platinum e4 is strong then diamond and also because they are very challenging.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
For the current topic, I would prefer Platinum over Diamond. I just love that Cynthia's stronger, that's all. I hate that good pokemon and good trainers don't go together, but Platinum does. I just prefer it, that's all.

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
I want to spice things up a lil, so if no one minds I'll start a topic:

What is your opinions on the Team Galactic Commanders?
Oh, um, I thought that they were the best Ranked amembers of any EvilnTeam yet, so they had personality, rivalries, and all that :P

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Answer Of Topic: I liked their personalities. They were all really competitive trying to out do eachotther and were all kind of wacky.

Especially Cyrus, I thought he was kind of insane trying to destroy and recreate Sinnoh and what not. Overall they were really hardcore doing whatever they had to to accomplish their goals

Anrin Das Got 30£ For New Topic.

Logical Cabbage Buy New Pokemon Partner From Sinnoh Shop For 160£.

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Out of Team Galactic, only Cyrus stood out to me. Maybe his creepiness, or his way in talking about a new world, but that guy really gave me the chills. Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars were just annoying flunkies who tried to beat me up unsuccessfully. That's just my opinion on Sinnoh's bad guys.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
We are hosting an event to find out who is the best pokemon of sinnoh...

Club Event: Best Pokemon Of Sinnoh
this event is to boost club activity, so why don't we introduce some faceoffs? I'll enter each of the All Sinnoh Pokemon in a randomized tournament bracket, and you vote for your favorite one based on design, moveset, origin, etc between the two pitted against each other per bracket. I'll use 4 6 brackets, so get your votes in soon (next round will start as soon as 4 or more members vote!)

Here Is First 5 brackets

1. Chimchar Vs Shinx

2. Drapion Vs Torterra

3. Infernape Vs Starvia

4. Electivire Vs Luxray

5. Mismagius Vs Bidoof

Vote For your favorite guys.. i will vote in my next post.. :)

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
this is a good idea to boost activity

Cimchar Vs Shinx
im voting for chimchar because he had good design with good color and he had better stats and movesets then shinx thatNs why im voting chimchar.

Drapion Vs Torterra
im voting for Drapion because he had much better design then torterra and they both have almost same stats but im voting for drapion because i like dark-type more then grass and ground..

Infernape Vs Starvia
im voting for Infernape because he is more powerfull then starvia.

Electivire Vs Luxray
it is a hard one but i will vote for Electivire because he is powerfull attacker, yes he is bit slow but if you give him quick claw then he can beat many pokemons..

Mismagius Vs Bidoof
my vote is for mismagius because he was much better then bidoof..

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
here is my votes

Chimchar Vs Shinx
Chimchar was better because his stats and movesets are better then shinx and also he is my favorite starter.

Drapion Vs Torterra
Hard one to chose but torterra and drapion have great stats and movesets but i vote for torterra because he is my favorite.

Infernape Vs Starvia
Infernape,Starvia have not match with infernape.

Electivire Vs Luxray
Very hard to,chose but i will go with electivire because i like pokemons who have more attack power and good movesets.

Mismagius Vs Bidoof
Mismagius . simple bidoof was very weak.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
My votes:

Chimchar Vs Shinx
Chimchar is way faster than Shinx, giving it an edge in battle to go first. Plus, this one needs fire support.

Drapion Vs Torterra
Too easy. I choose my favorite, Torterra. Earthquake can kill Drapion good while a Poison Jab will do nothing to the awesome Torterra. He's so great and clearly a better attacker than Drapion. Torterra rules!

Infernape Vs Starvia
Sorry, but I reached my end of fire support. Fighting and fire moves take plain damage, so Starvia lives out and can do any flying move to kill. Infernape might have the better speed, but Starvia rules in attack. Plus Infernape has a sucky defense.

Electivire Vs Luxray
This one is a painkiller. Both are electric types, but Electivire can always do an Earthquake to send Luxray to oblivion. Sure intimidation cuts attacks, but there's a loop hole to that.

Mismagius Vs Bidoof
That is one sorry battle. Ghost against normal, who's idea was this. But movepool gives Mismagius the upper hand. It can hit Bidoof with Focus Blast, Magical Leaf, or any other move that isn't ghost. Bidoof is lame anyway.

Hopefully no one hates on me for this. Good idea though.

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Chimchar Vs Shinx
chimchar is very fast that give him advantage to avoid shinx attacks and makes his attacks faster to faint shinx.

Drapion Vs Torterra
Torterra have great movesets with good attack power and also drapion is not much effective on torterra because torterra is Grass-Ground and also earthquake can kill drapion..

Infernape Vs Starvia
Starvia had type advantage over infernape and he can kill infernape with 2 or 3 Wing attacks and also infernape fire/fighting attacks is not effective on Starvia.

Electivire Vs Luxray
Electivire as logical said electivire can kill luxray with one earthquak.

Mismagius Vs Bidoof
Bidoof had no match with Mismagius..

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
1)chimchar is definatly a better choice
2)torterra would squach drapion with it's type advantage
3)starvia, even though its normal type would cancel out any resistance to fighting, but infernape is still at a disadvantage.
4)Electivire would pwn luxray with earthquake.
5) My partner,Mismagius. no contest, no questions asked

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
after first 5 brackets here are the winners: Chimchar, Torterra, Starvia, Electivire, Mismagius Advanced To Round Two.
Lose Pokemons: Shinx, Drapion, Infernape, Luxray, Bidoof.

Here Are 5 More Brackets.

6.Rhyperior Vs Gliscor

7. Luxio Vs Pachirisu

8. Darkrai Vs Heatran

9. Buizel Vs Riolu

10. Turtwig Vs Drifloon

i will vote and announce New topic in my next post.

BlackMagicMaster,Dark Shadow 6,Anrin Das,Logical Cabbage And Brendon McCullum Got 15£ For 5 Votes..

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Thank god my Torterra made it! He's awesome. Anyway, to business.

Rhyperior Vs Gliscor

I'm going with my battle factory buddy, Gliscor. Earthquake, Ice Fang, you name it. Rhyperior is doomed for good.

Luxio Vs Pachurisu
Pachurisu is clearly the cuter out of the two and awesome! In battle, IDK. I cast this round to the cute Pachurisu.

Darkrai Vs Heatran
So hard... Two legendary pokemon... I vote for... Darkrai. Focus Blast sends Heatran to oblivion anyway, plus I was never a big fan of him anyway. Sorry, but my fire power will not support Heatran.

Buizel Vs Riolu
Hmm... Very tough... I'm going with Buizel on this one. I prefer him over Riolu because I find him weak. If it were a Buizel Vs Lucario, this would be a different vote.

Turtwig Vs Drifloon
Don't need to think twice about this; Turtwig's the winner. He can survive Gust and knock Drifloon out with Bite. Turtwig's awesome that way. So cute too!

That's all for now and Turtwig rules over all!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
[b[Rhyperior Vs Gliscor[/b]
Gliscor can kill rhyperior with ice fang and also gliscor have good design then rhyoerior.

Luxio Vs Pachirisu
pachirisu because he is more cuter then luxio.

Darkrai Vs Heatran
Darkrai because darkrai is more powerfull then heatran and focus blast can kill heatran :)

Buizel vs Riolu
Riolu because i like fighting-types more then water and also Riolu looks cool..

Turtwig Vs Drifloon
Turtwig because drifloon's attacks cant make more damage then turtwig's attacks and also i like grass-types..

Which sinnoh eveelution is best in your opinion?
Glaceon because he looks awesome and also he had great moves like Ice Beam etc..

Dark Shadow 6 Got 30£ For New Topic And All Members Got 50£ As weekly prize.. | Logical Cabbage Got 220£ For 2 Banners..

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
6.Rhyperior Vs Gliscor
I would prefer Rhyperior, cause its stell moves can kill Glisgor!

7. Luxio Vs Pachirisu
I prefer Luxio, cause it has more speed and it'd be stronger than Pachirisu because it has got more Attack!

8. Darkrai Vs Heatran
It's tough but heatren, Because i like that pokemon and I think its moveset make it stronger than darkai for me!

9. Buizel Vs Riolu
Buizel for sure, Because it has type advantage over it and somehow Riolu wont stand a chance against Buizel

10. Turtwig Vs Drifloon
Drifloon, because Flying > Grass, it'll kill Turtwig!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
hmm glaceon have cool and sleek design and also he have great stats with great movepool..

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Leafeon
470.png
just look at him he is so cuteeeeeeee ^_^ and i also like grass-types more then ice...

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Favorite.... So hard... Both are cute... Sorry Leafeon, Glaceon is the better one. Wicked special attack, cooler, and can beat up Leafeon. Glaceon won this match with Ice Beam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back