• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you open this thread, you must post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teppanyaki

is a Japanese Dish
Years
Pretty simple, right? If you open the contents of this thread, like you are right now...

POST NOW!

edit: forum rules apply, the character minimum is 2 letters long.

Last edited:
Years
P O S T I N G

is there anything else to the criteria though? like maybe a minimum number of characters needed or something?

Years
my bet's on the 9 tails.

i do be afraid though that section mods might close this thread down because it may not truly qualify to be a Forum Games worthy thread...

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I mean, the thread might still be closed because there's a limit on how many counting / chatting threads we can have, and this will pass that limit.

Still, let's see how things goes.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
How'd I miss this thread? Oh well, it'll be the death of me, but I've gotten jump on now.

fltNhap.gif

Yes I have a gif collection. Yes it's a problem. And yes it's getting bigger.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
Am I required to open this thread when I check FT? Nope. Can I unfollow the thread? Yup.
But it is it an excuse for me to help my posts per day and the occasional Setsuna gif? Also yup.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back