• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
& no one said good night to me OMG! Kiyoko is so cute! x3 Take care of him N! For sure I'm gonna get Kilik to see Kiyoko! I'm already thinking how Mistress will say to Kiyoko & her reaction. Nah, her reaction won't be much. :\ Hopefully Kilik & Kat will be able to handle their situation. I know I want to.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
How old is Mistress anyways? Probably at least somewhat young, since she's still in her first Evolution.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@My latest post: I've been waiting to pull off that stunt forever. :p The terrifying part of stored power is that it can be boosted so. much. farther.... Just not practically. (It can reach a base power of 860 with 450% damage after stab and the 6 sp. attack boosts. :p

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
I still want Kat to meet Kyioko. Buuut, no matter ^-^ Lot of time for stuff like that! Shiny, is there anything in particular you want me to do in the battle? Like, something? Cause if not, I am going with what I feel like ^-^

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yikes :/

And I'm guessing Mistress is older than Kiyoko, the question is if it's a big difference or not.

OMG! Kiyoko is so cute! x3 Take care of him N! For sure I'm gonna get Kilik to see Kiyoko! I'm already thinking how Mistress will say to Kiyoko & her reaction. Nah, her reaction won't be much. Hopefully Kilik & Kat will be able to handle their situation. I know I want to.

What made you decide to outburst his cuteness??

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Age will not be given. :P But, she could be like a big sister to Kiyoko actually. She's not that young, but still little I'll give you that.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I've finally posted, no thanks for not waiting for me whoever was in the battle with Kilik. I'm depressed I had a bad day near the end. I'm gonna sleep now. Night...like anyone will wish me night anyway 'cause I'm not important or anything.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Quick question..Can i control a npc that my charcter battles?? Just a little question

Dawn

Years
@Rafael p: Yes you may, as long as said NPC is not a champion or Gary Oak.

@SD: *Checks over the thread* Only one person even skipped your post and they meant no harm. Let's not drama up the OOC thread as if it's a big deal. Though, I'll say something about post order...

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
@pokemontraineryellow Thanks for teling me that because im going to try to do a match that im most likely going to lose against three Npc's :P

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Night!! SD, if you need to talk to anyone, you can talk to me. I don't want people to be depressed, especially not my friends.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
anyway I'm happy to know someone else is joining as a teacher considering Jason has been stuck in Oak's waiting room all day. I've been so tempted to barge in there and do somethign crazy to force everyone's attention.

Glad to be on board, cap'n.

@Saturated Hue: You are accepted. Congrats. You may begin posting when you wish :P

Many thanks, both for the acceptance and the help over PM.

I've finally posted, no thanks for not waiting for me whoever was in the battle with Kilik. I'm depressed I had a bad day near the end. I'm gonna sleep now. Night...like anyone will wish me night anyway 'cause I'm not important or anything.

I know that this is very late, but good night anyway >_________>"

Aaaaaaaaaanyways, I've posted my first post in the IC. If there's something I should tweak, let me know!

Dawn

Years
@TheBattle: LOL and then Kat sent out a dark pokemon of her own. Please assume that Lea is cowering at this point, since I don't want to skip the other's posts to post again and she will most likely faint next turn unless something strange happens.

Fujimori Tohru

The Dreamer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
Name: Hiromu Sakura

Nickname: Roro, Saku, Yukianesa(Ice Blade), Aura Champion, Prince of Darkness

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: Hiromu stands at 5' 5", weighing at about 98 lbs. He is a very light looking boy, and it doesn't help that he's a tad androgynous as well. What does that mean? Well, needless to say, he's a lot more feminine looking than most boys his age. He probably couldn't tell you the number of times he's been mistaken for a girl. In any case, he has raven-black hair with the tips dyed a flame-blue color, part of his bangs hiding his violet-gem eyes. His skin is soothing white, like a mix of cream and ivory. A strange, yet fitting contrast of sorts.

As for his attire, well, he could range from a number of things. From casual street clothes, to dress attire and tail-coat, perhaps even something more festive! But by default, he would be seen wearing the Academy's Suicune Blue uniform and trench-coat, though he is appealing to the staff to see if he can have it fitted as a tail-coat instead.

Accessories? Only a few, really. Upon his right ear, he wears an earring that dangles from the lobe slightly, resembling a design similar to a canine-esque Pokemon. What kind, or which Pokemon it is, is hard to say. It is carved in a tribal sort of design. Upon his left wrist is a golden bracelet formed out of numerous smaller cubes, which when removed, can be formed as a cube. A special puzzle trinket of sorts. Said to be used as practice to sharpen the mind. Finally, he wears around his neck a choker with a small gem dangling from a steel loop. A memento from his mother and father that glimmers in the light like a prism. His most valued and prized possession, therefore, he is almost never seen not wearing it.

Eyes: Purple
Hair: Black with flame-blue tips

Personality: Hiromu is a laid-back, carefree kind of boy who has three "loves of his life": Music, Pokemon, and Friends. The only thing he loves more than music really, are Pokemon, and the many mysteries they hold. One would really have to get to know Hiromu before they can truly say what kind of a boy he is.

Often time and again, he's seen as a sort of class clown, usually falling asleep in class, staring off into space, or even goofing off and disrupting the session. However, if it's a well-renowned Trainer, such as Fantina, Lt. Surge, Lance, or even Cynthia, then they have his full and undivided attention. Hiromu is an enigma of sorts. With people he feels particularly close with, he acts like a childish younger brother of sorts, complete with the energy, the laughing, whining, pouting, sometimes crying. The kind of sibling that you'd either wish you had, or the kind you never wish TO have. But that doesn't mean he's incapable of acting mature. Often times, when someone is in trouble, he's willing to lend a hand to help out, or even offer a shoulder to cry on.

If there is ever a time where his friends or Pokemon are put in serious danger, he himself, can become very serious. Almost cold as ice, if you will. There's nothing more important to him than protecting the one's he is close to, and he is more than willing to put his life on the line in order to keep them safe. Overall, Hiromu is indeed a mystery, but a very lovable boy. It's just a matter of getting to know him.

History: Hiromu Sakura. Nothing special, is probably what he would tell you. And when you think about it, he's kind of right. He was born and raised in Nimbasa City of the Unova region, a pretty average family of performers for the theater. He himself, was more inclined to music than anything, ranging from leaf whistles, to the violin, to the piano. He was often referred to as a very talented boy, but even then, he would simply and smile and say, "It's no big deal really. I'm just doing what I love."

Eventually, he would move on from ordinary performances to taking part in Pokemon Contests, coordinating his partners down to the very nail with surprisingly elegant, yet spectacular routines. He had managed to win first place a couple of times, but usually got a place in the top five at the least. However, this would usually just be something for fun. He was never truly serious about Coordination. But if there was one thing he was truly serious about, it was to travel abroad and to further his studies on Pokemon. To learn their ways, and how their bonds with people further strengthen both sides.

Which is why he is here now, at Pokemon Academy. To learn much more about the Pokemon, meet new people and make new friends. Perhaps even meet world-renowned Trainers from all over! Who knows what sort of adventures await in his journey!?

Pokémon: 3 (1 oddly colored)

Species: Lucario -- Primary fur is white, black flame-like markings over his eyes and the fur above its legs, tail is tipped black. Eye color is ice-blue.
Nickname: Luco

Personality: Luco is an example of what bonds between Pokemon and Trainer can be all about. For Hiromu, Luco is much more than a Pokemon he shouts out commands to. He is a partner, and a dear friend to the boy, ever since the days they first met. He serves as Friend, Partner, Trainer, and overall, Guardian to his companion.

Lvl: 20
Moves: Aura Sphere, Metal Claw, Extreme Speed, Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Iron Defense

Species: Zoroark
Nickname: Jellal

Personality: Like Luco, Jellal sees Hiromu as much more than a Trainer or a Master of sorts. He too, shares the ideal with the Lucario, that Hiromu is a companion that he would gladly fight alongside with. Though, in battle, he tends to be much more vicious. Then again, it also depends on Hiromu's mood at the time.

Lvl: 20
Moves: Faint Attack, Foul Play, Night Slash, Night Daze, Extrasensory, Shadow Claw

Species: Glaceon
Nickname: Haku

Personality: Haku is as Hiromu would describe, the 'Spoiled Princess' of his trio of partners. She tends to behave at random times as though Hiromu has done something wrong. Usually in casual moments such as lunch time, acting as though, "No! This isn't what I want! Fetch me something else!" Of course, this isn't quite the case. Haku is more playful than spoiled. She just likes to watch him run around trying to please her. In battle however, she is a slippery opponent. Often goading them into attacking, when she and Hiromu already have a battle strategy planned out. In the end, she can be very mean, as some point out.

Lvl: 18
Moves: Icy Wind, Hail, Blizzard, Frost Breath, Wish, Trump Card

-----------------------

Please let me know if there is anything I can/need to change in the profile. I will gladly take care of it ASAP! Thank you!

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yellow-Sigh...forget I said anything. At least now I've used Faint Attack this time, so Lea will definitely go down.

Kat-Thanks...that makes me feel a little better.

Hue-No matter. Thanks for wishing me a good night anyway.

This time, no more mistakes. Kilik will hold his own in battle & support Kat. It's on! *raises my fist in the air*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back