• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2016
Dear anonymous,

I get that we've both changed, but I feel you've changed more than I. I miss when you didn't put on an act in front of the friends you have. You've always told me I was one of the few people you could be yourself around, and I felt the same way. But, we're drifting. It's been months. Do you miss me like I miss you?

Dear anonymous,

Yeah, I've gone into a loner stage where I wouldn't interact with you for a while. I get that you could be angry. I get that you could be feeling a multitude of things. But it still is disheartening for you to ignore my efforts. I've screwed up, but aren't we friends? Aren't we supposed to forgive each other?

Dear anonymous,

You're not a bad person. In fact, I'm happy you tried to help me. But praying for me made me feel awkward, not saved.

Dear anonymous people,

I understand I was new to your group. I understand I probably looked awkward or stuck up. But for God's sake, could you at least not act like I don't belong? It'd make things much easier.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Why do you have to shout at me at the first place? .. Like seriously? I'm not doing anything wrong at all, why do you hate me so much? :'x

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wish you felt the same way about me as I do about you. </3

Dear Anonymous,

Shut up. Just shut up, please. |:

Dear Anonymous,

I love you. <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Believe me, if I could, I'd be down there with y'all instead of up here missing out on everything... Just give me some more time... I'll be seeing y'all again soon... at least I hope xD

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Why'd you have to make me feel this way? I mean at first, it seems that you like me, but now you don't?

Dear Anonymous,

I am so lucky to be your brother! :'D

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Do you really like someone else? I'm giving you a chance, so do the same for me. Please.

Dear Anonymous,

Is this really going to work out? I mean, I don't really give a crap about what you do anymore... In fact, you don't even need to talk to me anymore. I might have been crazy to gain your friendship again, but in the end I don't really care. If you can't feel comfortable enough around me then goodbye. I don't care anymore.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

You suck, you're a lazy failure. I hate you. [If you're reading this, it's not you]

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry for not being able to help out and being all reckless, I have bad judgement, reaaallly bad judgement, but please bare with me.

Dear Anonymous,

That was very uncalled for, I'm a bit offended actually. Don't say that you weren't trolling because you deff were. ^___^

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

What do you mean I didn't get any marks for that!? I got the answer right that's ridiculous!

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being here for me, I don't deserve you. <3

Dear Anonymous,

We're Skyping soon gurl ily it'll be funnn. We'll have everyone else join in too and have a big Skype fest! Yeahhhh.

Sap Sipper

Terrified of Bad Luck.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Do you ever regret what you did? Do you look back now and realise how stupid you were? You tell me you didn't realise what happened, but how could you not have?

Dear Anonymous,

Where are you? We always talked so often, why did something like that have to ruin it? I know I didn't react well, and I feel horrible for that, for everything I said to you. You disappeared, though, we haven't spoken for weeks, nobody knows where you are. I hope you're okay, and I hope you're safe.

Dear Anonymous,

We only started talking again recently, and I don't even know why we stopped. We should still talk more, though - I really like you.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I have feelings for you that you cannot reciprocate. Well you can, but you choose not to, you remain oblivious to the fact that I have obvious feelings for you. Buuut, I guess we'll just talk how we usually do and I'll try my best to bury my feelings for you. c: Like I always do. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

It wasn't you that broke me. Don't you even think that. I was pretty damn messed up then, I'll admit. I did stupid things, and I said even stupider things... but we both know how hard I tried to make up for that. Regardless, I'm a completely different person now. You don't know me, even half as well as you think. In fact, what you know is next to nothing about me. To say that we shared love is asinine, irate, and just plain idiotic. There was nothing there, we shared nothing. You always acted so condescending, and you have no idea how patient I was with you. We all make mistakes though, don't we? Shame I let my drag on for so long. You aren't anything, so stop acting like you're the boss.

Dear Anonymous,

You're quite annoying. You aren't as smart as you'd like to think, nor are you as talented. You brag and brag, but we all know you can't back it up. You twist all logic and every argument so that it is you who wins. Then you go on wondering how people could be "such douchebags" and you go to criticize them for who and what they are, yet you intend to reprimand them for their criticisms against you. You are setting some pretty steep double-standards here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Judge yourself before you judge me. I know my own issues and I know when I'm right.

Dear Anonymous,

Wouldn't it be nice if that dream came true? :(

Years
Dear Anonymous,

You are making this extremely hard for me. I have feelings for you, but you get so upset about the stupidest stuff. I mean, really. We haven't talked much in like a week.
I care about you way too much for this to actually hinder..whatever we have.
Let's not give up on what we have.

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. I need you. Not having you is making reality unbearable.
It's already started back up again.
And it's scary. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I...don't know what happened last night. I was really into talking with my other friends, doing my other online stuff, and... I just kept you hanging. We rarely talked, and you're my best friend in the whole wide world. I just wanted to say, I feel like a total jerk. I should have said yes when you asked me that question. I should have responded immediately. Today, I'm taking the blame.

I'm gonna change that tonight. I just hope you're still not mad at me about that moment last night. :(

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Stop trying to tell me how to live my life, it's my life after all. I can be whoever I want, and when what I want is different from what you want, don't act like I'm a disgrace to be seen with. :'x

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I say a lot of things to you others may find awkward or not like me saying when we're in the situation we are in. You don't though, you weren't bothered at the start and you're still not, which is great. But remember if I'm ever doing something you don't like just tell me. <3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I won't say anything cause of who you are to me. I'm slowly trying to not think of you as that though, and hopefully in turn, you're doing the same. You ain't called me "little" in a while...that's progress, right? And you keep asking me the same question like...I wanna say you ask me that at least once a month. What are you getting at? I mean, if you have something to say, say it. But I should take that advice myself, really. But at the same time, you know me. I won't say anything unless it's forced out of me. I can't hide the answer once you bring up the subject.

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Look, the only reason for me doing it is because I didn't think I gave you enough attention the past week, so I was trying to make it up to you. But if you're too oblivious to see that, then fine, be that way.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad that I got to spend that short year with you. I like to think back to those times when I knew there was someone out there that actually cared about me. Even when I betrayed you with my silence, you still cared without knowing it. Your determination to ignore me is equally strong as my determination to make you notice me again. Even if you never look at me again, you are still the one that gives me reason to go on through the darkest nights.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back