• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Episode Discussion] Question about Ash’s Pokémon battle matchup against Bea.

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Although in the Pokémon Journeys episode "Solitary and Menacing!", Ash and Goh travelled to Saffron City to face Bea, where Ash stumbled on his first ever World Coronation Series loss, ending his hope to go for a perfect record and to go undefeated to face Leon.

Then Ash returned with Goh to face Bea in a rematch, after he went winless on the last matchup, but this time Ash tied in the World Coronation Series, making his first ever draw in the series.

Do you guys think Ash is going to ever defeat Bea?

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Yeah, I'm sure he will beat her someday. Like most rivals in the past of the anime series, (I don't consider Bea his rival, btw) Ash will eventually overcome her. I highly doubt this'll be the last we see of her, after all. I guess we'll have to see, though, idk where the Japanese version of the anime is rn. :x

Back