• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need your suggestion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
I have just finished my pokemon platinum randomizer nuzlocke shorts series on my youtube channel but i am not sure what to do next do you have any suggestions, i would love to hear what you would like to see?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
egglockes are fun, i'll suggest that. or a wonderlocke. you could always try looking in the challenges section to see if there's anything that piques your interest. i wouldn't really recommend just doing a normal let's play, it seems like challenges are really popular now on both youtube and twitch and just casual playthroughs, unless it's a blind one, don't seem to garner all that much attention.

Years
I also suggest wonderlocke 👍 been curious about those lately and wanting to get in on the hype. Regular game Let's Plays are fun but YouTube is probably a bit more saturated with them. In challenges you really never know what'll happen, and wonderlocke is especially fun (and potentially tough) because of the rules!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
You could do a low level run of a game? Trying to beat the game with the least amount of EXP you need; it forces a different type of challenge than Nuzlocke/-variants. Just if you want to go for a little more variety.

Or play Conquest.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
^ lol suggesting conquest also just reminded me, if you have the gamecube games either colosseum or gale of darkness, you could do a no purification run. challenge yourself to snag all the pokemon within the game, however no purifying them is allowed.

Back