• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Are Real

mrshaun7

King of the Mighty Turtwig
Years
Have you ever wished that Pokemon were real and that you lived in a Pokemon World where you would battle gyms or coordinate? I have.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 17, 2011
oh of course! it would be great if pokemon were real. itd give everyone something to do, to train them up and take care of them :). and itd also be good to walk over fields and stuff and see them. that would probably get me into photography, heh.

i used to make comic strips of my own version of pokemon too, where i replaced ash with a character i made up and also make his starting pokemon a female meowth :P

my concern more than anything would be pokemon cruelty and pokemon testing ;)

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2008
All the time when im bored, I think of what'd I do if Pokemon were real, Transportation would be soo quick. But, how would our other animals get along, when the pokemon have moves like superpowers, when most of the animals can only pee on fire hydrants,,,lol

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Well, that's probably a thing that most people wish for. If that would be true, people wouldn't need these pokemon games and all. We'll all be collecting badges and stuff along with our pokemon.

It would actually be a great journey to travel with pokemon without actually going to school.
Ash is such a lucky guy

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
Years
uhh, Pokemon ARE real, smart one, people have been taking pictures of them, but others seem to just keep saying "loloz ok guud photoshop work rite thur loloz"

If they weren't real, how do you explain these?
Spoiler:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Yeah, neat Cubone (why didn't you catch it ;) ). Rumour has it that they've been seen in the woods near me. Back on topic, yes they would be cool to have around but when you say about Pokemon cruelty, wouldn't the world be different........hmm maybe not. It would still be the same world, just, with Pokemon.

Circuit

Years
Is there like an emergancy pokeball release on this site anywhere so I can go catch it?

Circuit

Years
Actually, I think I will. Now where's rope?.......Darn.

mrshaun7

Years
What would you be? Trainer or Coordinator?

Cool, I like how this got tons of replies. I started a topic. I would be a trainer

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
I rubbed one of my cards on a Pokeball just to see what would happen... And anyone who has ever watch Dinosaur King can guess what happened... o_O

Also, once I was on my bus and.. I can swear I saw the top of a Roselia poking from a field of tall grass...

And once Mesprit appeared in front of me... staring at me... O_O

And once I was with my friend and right after we walked out from her school and I heard what sounded like... a Starly? o_O

Hm... I'm going into the woods by my house... Maybe I'll see something.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
uhh, Pokemon ARE real, smart one, people have been taking pictures of them, but others seem to just keep saying "loloz ok guud photoshop work rite thur loloz"

If they weren't real, how do you explain these?
Spoiler:

Firstly the Cubone picture is stolen from Worth1000.. It is also very disrespectful to the artists and website to remove the stamp & logo from the image.
Worth1000 is of course a photoshopping competition site....OH just click the link will you?

Secondly, the 'Mudkip' is a recoloured Axolotl
Mudkip_copy.jpg

Thirdly, that's a photoshopped Fennec Fox and the owners copyright stamp has been poorly blurred out. Also it looks awful.
fennec5.jpg

Finally, you're clearly deluded.

I didn't take any of the pictures, but that's absolute undeniable proof that they're real. Anyone who says otherwise is clearly ignorant and is a flagrant troll.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Good one genius.

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
Years
If they were real, i wouldn't be sitting here writing this down, instead i would have been in the Hoenn Region by now.

I wish they were real, they you would be able to do a lot of things you cant in the real world

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
Call me nuts, but I wouldn't like it if Pokemon were real. While I love it as a video game, making them fight in real life would seem to me an awful lot like animal cruelty. :\

mrshaun7

Years
you are nuts. you aren't making them fight. you are testing how well you've raised your pokemon against other trainers

Back