• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Yes, since your banner is 600x300, and the rules allow for 600x350. You should be able to easily check that in future in your image editor. The text on top won't break the limits either as you still have some height left to play with.

I was planning on ditching the text anyway, with ditching the text, I'll be more safer at the point then I am currently, right?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Haha, there's really no such thing as "more safe", but you'll be in the limits either way so no worries. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
You have about 9 pixels in width, and about 114px in height left. Give or take a few pixels.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
How's my signature looking? I can make it smaller if need be... thank you!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No need, you're perfectly fine with what you have. :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Nah, that won't add to your filesize limit since members can optionally choose to load the music. So it's fine buddy!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Signature check, please.

Also, one question: can I use
Code:
behavior: url("http://twigzone.floatzel.net/scripts/pie.htc")
to load Progressive Internet Explorer? If allowed, border-radius and box-shadow would work properly in IE6-8, but I'm not sure whether code that is essentially loading and executing scripts from an external site is OK.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Just checking, I changed my sig and need to see if it's with in the limits, if not I can change it!!
Thanks

717px, soo it's 117px too wide. Just take off the extra and it'll be all good.

Signature check, please.

Also, one question: can I use
Code:
behavior: url("http://twigzone.floatzel.net/scripts/pie.htc")
to load Progressive Internet Explorer? If allowed, border-radius and box-shadow would work properly in IE6-8, but I'm not sure whether code that is essentially loading and executing scripts from an external site is OK.

Sig's fine but as for your question, none of us have answered yet so we're not really sure. I'll definitely link someone to your post though to clarify!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
640px so still not fine. 40 more pixels to go! :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yeah you're fine Retribution, just about. I wouldn't advise adding any further content to increase the height however, you're just about to reach the limits on that.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Signature check, please, huh? I decided to see whether an image-only, CSS-free design would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back