• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mmm, pizza.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I prefer a thin and crispy crust and a relatively small yet noticeable amount of tomato sauce for the first 2 forms to prepare a proper basing for the toppings that shall make this fine and sophisticated dish.

As for the toppings I prefer garlic cloves, spinach, onions, mushrooms, and dried tomatoes all diced, parmesan cheese alongside feta and mozzarella cheese mixed and shredded, grilled chicken breasts diced and tossed amongst various seasonings too high in quantity to count, and finally a decent helping of artichokes chopped up and put on the concoction as a rather unexpected finishing touch if I do say so myself.

I call it the pseudo intellectual douchebag pizza lol.

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
Years
Meat.

I'll order a meat lover's pizza and then order extra meat toppings, seriously. I'm a carnivore at heart I guess. But lately I've been into bacon and onion pizzas, but no one else will eat them with me lol. :( I also love white pizza cause I'm a racist cause I'm not the biggest tomato fan.

You! yes you there. You'll marry me right now! Perfect pizza.

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
Years
well difficult question..I really don't know..I most certainly don't like those burnt-until-black crusts or fish and mushrooms (eww I hate mushrooms)
I suppose I like doughy crusts best(pizza hut for example) ( if there's hidden cheese in the crust that;s even better:)) mozzarella cheese, bacon and all kinds of meat.
But I also like those super thin crusts like Domino's pizza with barbeque sauce...and...look what you've done now ..I'M HUNGRY AGAIN :p

Did someone say meat lover's????? ahhhhhhhh that's it I'm ordering right now XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I like to go with go with pepperoni, Italian sausage, peppers and onions on a thin crust with extra cheese. I also like to top my pizza with some hot sauce if available.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I like thick crust pizzas with loads and loads of cheese. There really doesn't need to be any other toppings apart from cheese, but I will sometimes have a pizza with mushrooms and black olives if it's available. Nothing else; I don't like meat on my pizza (even chicken) or any other vegetable topping.

Pizza with pesto is also yummy. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I prefer thick/crunchy crust pizza. Only toppings I like on my pizza is sausage, and actually I'm allergic to cheese, so my pizzas come with only sauce and sausage on them. It sounds weird, but when you have allergies, sometimes you gotta improvise xD And it actually doesn't taste that bad, at least IMO. Most delivery places can do that for me, but since virtually all frozen pizzas come with cheese already on them, they're not really an option for me.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Oh oh oh! Go pizza! My favorite would probably be pepperoni, thin but crunchy crust. A close contender would be ham and cheese, with thick crust. I miss pizza. :(

Years
I don't like cheese so I never really had pizza until a while ago when I found out there are places that will do veggie pizzas w/o cheese.

Since my options are kinda limited I don't have any preferences. I like all the veggies that get put on it though so I guess I like whatever that would be called.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I like either a Pepperoni, a Meat Feast, or Ham & Pineapple. I could really eat one now with the thought of it :P

Years
I just had pizza for dinner tonight, and we had one meat lovers and one ham and pineapple. I prefer just pepperoni or cheese pizza myself, as long as it has extra sauce.

Back