• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Multi-Floor Dungeons

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 19, 2018
So I've been trying to use the random dungeon generation feature to make a randomized Mt. Moon, but I'm having trouble getting it to work properly.

When I try to transfer between floors, I often get stuck in a wall. Putting blank non-dungeon maps to transfer between dungeon floors seemed to help the problem slightly, but I still end up stuck on occasion. I haven't been able to understand enough of how the generator works to figure out what the problem is, let alone how to solve it.

Has anyone else been able to get this sort of concept to work/have any ideas of how to fix this?

EDIT: Figured out what was going wrong nevermind :X

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 19, 2018
I mean I wasn't going to because I realized it was my own dumb mistake that made my fix not work 100% of the time and I didn't think anyone would actually care dang. I just messed up my transfers to the non-dungeon maps on accident, once I fixed those everything went smoothly.

I have no idea why it works, but being transferred from a dungeon map to a blank non-dungeon map that autoruns a transfer event to another dungeon map works. Transferring from one dungeon map to another does not. I don't know what I'm doing well enough to tell yall why.

Back