• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon ? Crystal Version *What's the name?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I'd like to ask for the public's opinion on my hack. I don't mean commenting on the storyline, graphics, etc. I just need the name's prefix.
Pretty much, something like "Pokémon -~-~- Crystal Version". Like "Shiny" or "Glowing", but I'd like something more original. I'm not matching the name with the storyline or anything, I just need a cool name that's catchy, and will prevail.

This is what I had in mind:

Burning Crystal Version

Frozen Crystal Version

Azure Crystal Version

I really agree more on Burning Crystal or Frozen Crystal. What do you think I should name it?

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Pretty good ideas, guys. It's hard to choose when everyone says something different.
Oh, and please don't say the prefix starts with a "C" because it sorta makes it TOO catchy.

So far Azure Crystal is winning...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Shouldn't this have a poll for this sort of thing?
Nah, I'd like to stick with posts so you could freely post names, even names that don't appear, or able to post multiple choices.

How about midnight crystal?
Pretty good idea, but it sounds sort of weird.

Oh, here's the Newbark Town map.

Spoiler:

We're not done with the palettes yet though. ;)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I guess that's an OK idea, but I just don't think that's too 'original'... Now try choosing from the 3 names in my thread!

Right now ~Shirin is helpinf insert some tiles, so I'll have to credit him. -_-

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
If the story is a bit sad, then 'Broken Crystal' is nice...
If jolly, then 'Life Crystal'...
If ordinary, then I like the sound of 'Burning Crystal'... =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back