• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
That's where the Good, Bad, and Normal storylines begin. Either go south of Oceanshine to Breeze Island where you'll get a decision to be good with Pokemon Rangers or bad with Team Earth. Or you could go to the normal storyline by going back into the DO Aircraft and jump out the window to see Zoey and Rino and then get your sixth badge in Lustersand Town.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

I will be sharing to you guys two screenshots for you to look forward to~
03.png
02.png

Expect these and many more in the future beta (yep... still a beta...)...

---oOo---​

Having an issue. When I was caught by Team Earth I only recovered my Pokemon. Upon return with Lapras I went to fight the Water Master and lost, I was taken to Rintah Town(I think, I had no idea where I was tbh) in DO's fall. I played through the whole Aircraft thing and now I'm stuck in Rintah. I cannot go further right and I cannot surf back left.

So I'm guessing I gotta start over right?

I'll be fixing this...
In the mean time, upload your save state to SendSpace and send me the download link either through email ([email protected]) or PM me here.

That's where the Good, Bad, and Normal storylines begin. Either go south of Oceanshine to Breeze Island where you'll get a decision to be good with Pokemon Rangers or bad with Team Earth. Or you could go to the normal storyline by going back into the DO Aircraft and jump out the window to see Zoey and Rino and then get your sixth badge in Lustersand Town.

Actually, you can do the Normal mode once you got Surf and not go to Rintah Town.

Years
Ok so ive been playing pre beta 5.8 which is great!! :) I just discovered one MAJOR FLAW!! why do ALL trainers you fight keep restoring their pokemons health. I mean its completely ok when a gym leader rival or a boss does it but everyone. It gets pretty frustrating when your battling a normal trainer and your almost winning and then BAM!! restores and health and sometimes they do it twice! Im just saying maybe you should change that. But on the other hand i really love the game :)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Hey, looks like you reopened it (yeah, I'm THAT slow to notice, I check this site like once a month now), what a nice surprise I get coming to check the showcase.

As for what I have to say, it looks like you have made quite a bit of progress as opposed to what some people thought. Nice to see that you can actually catch Chaomega in the next beta (at least I hope) as well as to see that you have kept it in the tower of fate. I like that you've implemented the Good, bad, and neutral idea you had, and that you made fixed a few of the glitches.

Well, I'll play through it soon and be sure I'll get lost and post many questions (if I can replay Light Platinum and Flora Sky multiple times and still get lost anything's possible).

Edit: I have a question now, how does Skarmory evolve?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2011
OwO
Your really amazing hacks from wah had played Pokémon Ruby Destiny, and I looked amazing, and now see this, that well, you have enough time, it gets me excited e_e
xDDDDD
Eh already played earlier betas of the hack, it looks very good right now and I tasted the low back, bahh this new beta.

Graphics: Good, but I think it could improve;)
I see that many here do not handle the graphic design too, but they have more scripting Tiling (?) Jajajaja

Salu2! n_n

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2011
I've got a problem with that rom. When i load it with gba emulator on dstwo it freezes, same at gba emulator on my android phone. Any idea? How do i can fix it?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just discovered one MAJOR FLAW!! why do ALL trainers you fight keep restoring their pokemons health. I mean its completely ok when a gym leader rival or a boss does it but everyone. It gets pretty frustrating when your battling a normal trainer and your almost winning and then BAM!! restores and health and sometimes they do it twice! Im just saying maybe you should change that.

I did that on purpose.
They are trainers for a reason though... xD
Making them use healing items also increases the difficulty of LoG, and that was my aim. Since LoG is the last of the RD series, I might as well make it a bit hard. =/

Nice to see that you can actually catch Chaomega in the next beta (at least I hope) as well as to see that you have kept it in the tower of fate.

Yes, in the future betas, you can catch all the legends.
I just need some things to add before catching them. xD

Edit: I have a question now, how does Skarmory evolve?

Erm...
I just checked Skarmory's evolution and I noticed that I changed it that it'll evolve with a Metal Coat... o.O
It'll be through level in the next release~

I've got a problem with that rom. When i load it with gba emulator on dstwo it freezes, same at gba emulator on my android phone. Any idea? How do i can fix it?

I'm sorry but I have no idea how to solve that problem o'yours, since I only play these on desktop PCs and laptops... =/

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Guess I'm stuck, I've went to the Hevah league after I was done at shadow valley and the shaman, so what do I do here? I don't have all the symbols, am I supposed to?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Guess I'm stuck, I've went to the Hevah league after I was done at shadow valley and the shaman, so what do I do here? I don't have all the symbols, am I supposed to?

head to Guardia Town and from there, head east to Fortune Valley N. and then head north to reach Fruits' Basket.

note:
talk to the pink pyramid-rock-thingy to guide you~

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
There's a bush in SILKWIND TOWN that's an event which gives lv100 Pokemon.
I'm supposing it's for debugging purposes but you should remove that when releasing the betas and then put the script back. :/

Edit: It gives Lucario, Nevidrel, the three Kanto starters and Zoroark. I'm not using them though.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Edit: It gives Lucario, Nevidrel, the three Kanto starters and Zoroark. I'm not using them though.
Damn, I didn't have to train Riolu and Zoroa :D :D
(Sarcasm =D)

---UPDATE---​

I will be sharing to you guys two screenshots for you to look forward to~
03.png
02.png

Expect these and many more in the future beta (yep... still a beta...)...
Awesome! I'm sooo looking forward to the Tower of Fate!
I really enjoyed it in Rescue Rangers!
Which makes me wonder... Will we see some of the past of Ruby Destiny in the Tower of Fate? :D
Maybe Chaomega can telepathically tell us the legend of time after Rescue Ranger's humans left the Pokemon world :D

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Wow DestinedJagold! You've really made a good series. I ultimately, extremely bowed down to RD: Reign of Legends, and were moved by RD: Rescue Rangers. I wish you luck in finishing this, I've been itchin' to play. xD

~Kababayan!! ^^

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Damn it's been out for a while and I FINALLY get a chance put it on my PSP! Ah, the memories...

BTW: In the beginning, your mother uses the wrong "your".
Also, the character is only 10? S/he looks older than that don't you think?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016
Great game so far. Kinda sad I didn't get a uniform on the Bad Side. Also, on the Bad Side, when you get to the League, is it purposely set so you can only say Yes to continue?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi there guys,
I finished "selecting Guardian pokemon" event in good (I think, since I chose not to join Team Earth) side and I was supposed to go to league, but what am I supposed to do there?
I cannot do a thing o.O I surfed there and nothing's happening.
I'm using 5.8 pre-beta by the way.

Nevermind, I forgot to go to Guardia Town's Elemental Building...
DJG you should add this to Voice thingy =D It says to go to league even before I got 7th Symbol :D

Last edited:

Ettadara

Fanfiction Writer
Years
So I'm trying to play this on VBA, I'm not sure if it's not working, but it seems to be taking a fair bit of time to get off the 'Anayzing/Unpacking' screen that popped up right after I loaded the patched rom. Should I just wait, or what?

*EDIT* No, wait, I know what I did wrong. Patched it to FireRed, I did. XD

Last edited:

Mdash2011

2ndGenPlaya
Years
Ermmm.....
I'm kinda stuck with the game at the moment.
I have 7 symbols and am looking for the 8th. As far as I know, the last 'gym' is in Rintah Town and the leader is Stealth. Yet I can't get into the building and he's still in prison.

How do I progress?

Ettadara

Fanfiction Writer
Years
I have another problem - I'm on the boat, going to the academy, and I've talked with everyone including Ryan, but the boat won't arrive at the Academy. Am I doing something wrong?

*EDIT* I figured it out, but man, now I feel stupid AND embarrassed. T////T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back