• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokemon Fire Red Patch 1020/1460 Rombases UPDATE 6/23/16 Beta 1.1 Released

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
okay so minor setback so because somehow G3HS corrupted my evolution table so the only thing i had to do is reinsert all mega stones and mega sprites and stats and stuff and boy please kill me

yeah ill insert the next update once i get all this done
I wouldn't even touch G3HS if I were you. Why not just use PGE's latest version? It's more safe and very unlikely to corrupt any tables. Losing work is no fun.

Last edited:

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I did use PGE 3.6 to start this base but I need to add sprites and stuff and I use A-Series for that the only thing I need G3HS is for stat data insertion

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
Do you know any good tileset patches that is compatible with this rombase? :) So far, all of the ones I tried have glitched up, from trees to houses, Mostly WesleyFG's Rombases.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I don't know to be honest my base uses a lot of space for it to be at the capacity that's it's at if h want tilesets you may want to ask the owners if they can put it in free space for you or create your own tileset and put it in free space

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
I just found one, It's the only one that works so far. It's not that good, it's basically the same graphics but more HD and better trees, grass etc.

You should check it out, it's called link491's DS ROM Base. :)

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Nah I'm good I don't plan on adding tilesets to this base as I believe graphics are something you should do on your own

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Update 5/25/16

So I reinserted the mega sprites positions and icons and names just need to do items,stat data and cries

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
i think thats an error from MRDS patch you may need to ask MRDS about that

Edit : I forgot to mention that Mr.Hussain and I are going to get the evolution methods to work hopefully so to do this me and him have decided to start from scratch sorta and first add Ollie11's evolution patch since its all there and then patch other stuff up and add more mons and also for stability reasons i made this version from 1460 to 1020 so I hope you guys dont mind. Oh yeah and this one will also have AI mega evolution.

Also for this version I already have the stat data,pokedex data,names,positions inserted just need to add sprites and icons and the other features as well as cries and it will be back to where my base is currently standing.

also this dosent mean im going to stop on the 1460 base that im working on now im still going to work on it but ill be pushing more to introduce this one since it will have what my base needs in order for it to be complete.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I did use PGE 3.6 to start this base but I need to add sprites and stuff and I use A-Series for that the only thing I need G3HS is for stat data insertion
The latest version of PGE can now insert sprites and I'm pretty sure it can mass import Pokémon too. Check the GitHub and compile it, it'll help you in the long run if you start using it now instead of G3HS.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I already massed imported mostly everything regarding stat data and names and other stuff like that

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
I was wondering, what did you use for making/adding the mega evolution?

Thanks!

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Yeah as M.Hussain said with me and him working together and a big release for this base is coming out really soon so be prepared for that ;)

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
Okay, I just want to know is there a fix to this? I know we can just search but I want to scroll and click xD
qmZXENc.png

Also, since the there are only 721 pokemons, what did you add to make it 1460? Btw so far this rombase has been a huge help to my Rom Hack! Keep up the good work man!

Thanks! :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 9, 2019
for anyone having A-MAP issues open A-MAP in a hex editor and go to offset D027C and change 9C 01 to the number of pokemon u want in hex

and also mrmoonbeam can u clarify what u mean im in PGE right now and im not having any of the issues u say youre having

Im having problem at this thing. Can someone please help me.. It always says that "cant find D027C"an d i dont know what to do.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
can u guys show me some pictures of what youre doing because i just checked and its working for me

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I can't see your picture can u post it in Imigur or photobucket

Back